Gravity Falls : Taking Back the Falls 2018

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2018.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Sixer
I'm new!

Gravity Falls : Taking Back the Falls 2018

Post by Sixer »

:idea: Looking for any Gravity Falls cosplayers looking to find time to meet up at AB 2018 ANY day is good for me. I'll be cosplaying Gravity Falls all weekend.

What days are good for people? What spots are good? Also I'm new to AB but if it helps to recruit people I plan on having the 'Taking Back The Falls' flag to wave around and rally folks :geek:
Cattya
I'm new!

Re: Gravity Falls : Taking Back the Falls 2018

Post by Cattya »

I'll be attending Friday afternoon through Sunday morning! I'm planning on a mostly casual Mabel cosplay(I actually have a Bill Cipher cosplay too but it's kind of a disaster atm so I won't be bringing it along- though now I'm tempted, though, again, it's not very good) but I'd love to hang around with other Fallers, at least for a bit!
Pretty much any time with enough notice is good for me, but there's a screening I want to get into Saturday at 5pm (idk when it ends) and I haven't actually looked at the schedules other than that so something else might come up. I also am hoping to make it to a different meetup as well but afaik it doesn't have a definite scheduled time yet. I'll try to make it to this if I have time though!

(had to edit cause I accidentally put Saturday instead of Sunday up there; I'll be at the con all day on Sat but I might be doing other stuff... I can't do much on Sunday though since I have to catch the bus home at noon and I'm not really a morning person, even for cons)
PaigeAdams
Getting the hang of this...

Post by PaigeAdams »

I can Saturday afternoon! In the morning i wll be in Alois Trancy Cosplay! But in the afternoon I will be in Bill Cipher!
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2018 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.