Sciadv meet up ?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

dmails
I'm new!

Sciadv meet up ?

Post by dmails »

I was wondering if anyone was interested in a meet up for Sciadv (Chaos;Head / Child, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes) cosplay. I'm planning on cosplaying as Mio from Chaos;Child and I'm also hosting a Sciadv panel.
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Re: Sciadv meet up ?

Post by xenoglossy »

I've got a Moeka cosplay I could bring. It would likely have to be Sunday, though.
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

... or possibly Saturday. I have definitive Friday plans, but my Saturday/Sunday plans have been failing to gel, so you can pick what works for you and I'll slot the other things in around it.
dmails
I'm new!

Post by dmails »

Saturday would work out since the panel is set for 7:30pm that day.
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

Okay, cool. Would you want to do it right after the panel, or would it be easier for you to have it at a very different time of day?

(I mean, as it stands it's looking like you and me taking pictures of each other, but still. Also, do you want me to let the Anime Boston Social FB group know about this? There might be people there who don't read the forums who'd be interested.)
dmails
I'm new!

Post by dmails »

Right after the panel works best for me, and that would be great if you could ask the FB group. I'm coming in from out of town so honestly I have no idea what the cosplay gathering go to posting is outside of the forums.
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

Okay, I'll let the FB group know about it. Also, if you post the time and location in the official thread (which is stickied at the top of this subforum), it'll go on a schedule that will be printed out and posted at the con.
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

Oh, and what about location? I guess close to where the panel is would be best--what room is it in?
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

I didn't manage to get this into the master thread before it was locked, but in case anyone happens across this at the last minute, we're meeting at 8:30 outside room 313.
abicky
Experienced Poster

Post by abicky »

I've already committed to my lineup, so it won't be on Saturday, but I am going to be Aki from Robotics;Notes on Friday. Looking forward to seeing your cosplay as well!
Anime Boston 2019
Undecided, but possibly Voltron or Ace Attorney

Previous Cosplay Favorites
Akiho Senomiya (Robotics;Notes), Eve (No.6), Chie Satonaka (Persona 4), Crona (Soul Eater), Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney)