Homestuck Photoshoot 2021?

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
Deviled_Egg
Experienced Poster

Homestuck Photoshoot 2021?

Post by Deviled_Egg »

Hi! I wanted to make a new thread about the Homestuck photoshoot I attempted to host in 2020 for 2021 and whats going on.
As of now I have no idea what is going to happen for AB 2021, but I am prepared for whatever the final decision is.
If AB is going to be able to happen in April then the photoshoot will continue and of course will follow all of the guidelines that might be issued for all photoshoot or meetups.
But, if AB 2021 is not going to happen in April then I have come up with a idea to have a virtual meeting. I want to hopefully host this on Discord and to just have us all chill and meet other Homestuck cosplayers. Maybe even play some video games together or maybe even do some TikToks, if your even interested in that. Its gonna be a day to hang and still have at least a meetup to makeup for the missed photoshoot.
If you have anymore ideas for the virtual meetup please feel free to leave suggestions, but also remember this is if AB 2021 will not be happening.
Thank you to all the people who said they were going to the meetup last year and i'm sorry that we were not able to meet. But i hope that everyone is doing well and to stay safe out there <3

Here is the link to the FB page if your still interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/8011804 ... discussion