Anyone Know the Name of this Booth in the Dealers Room?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Anyone Know the Name of this Booth in the Dealers Room?

Post by HelloGoodbye »

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone remembered what this booth was called? Or if they know of a way I could figure out the name of it? I regret not buying a plushie that I saw there and I'm trying to figure out what the booth was called so I could maybe contact them to see if they have any more because I can't find the plushie in question for sale online.

I'm pretty sure that it was on the side of the Dealers Room farther away from the bag check/entrance, and it was on the far side of that room. It wasn't one of the booths that was pressed against the wall, but it was in the across the aisle from the wall/ the booths against the wall. It was a large, well lit booth with lots of glass cases. It had Haikyuu!! plushies in one of the glass cases that cost $40 and there was a Hinata, a Suga, an Oikawa, and one other (Kageyama I think?). (for the record those are the plushies that I want to ask them about). It was also closer to the front wall than the back wall. That's all of the information that I can remember! Any help is much appreciated! :D
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
DemonGirl-Setsuna
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone Know the Name of this Booth in the Dealers Room?

Post by DemonGirl-Setsuna »

I think it might of been called "Anime Sekai".

Here's a link to their site: Link.
AB 2024 Cosplay(s);

~ To be Announced... ~

Been attending Anime Boston since 2010!
*Survived the Con Depression of 2020-2021*
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

Thanks for the help!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
littlewolfblossom
AB Staff

Post by littlewolfblossom »

Danica Kwan
Manga Librarian 2014-Present
Manga Library Staff 2012-13
Jr Tech ops 2011
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

That does help! Thanks so much!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)