The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Faceman »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Gemini6Ice
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Gemini6Ice »

I'm looking for the Riddler that I met Saturday night. You went to the Cheesecake Factory and we had a brief interaction that *may* have been flirting, but I couldn't tell... Your costume was only half-on and you confused me for Alphonse or Elric I think, even though I was not ina costume (but in a Giga Pudding t-shirt).
MokaMermaid
I'm new!

Post by MokaMermaid »

Im looking for Tomaki from Ouran, i took a picture with you and you had responded to me when you heard me screaming into my phone "OMG ITS MY BOYFRIEND"
moka mermaid!

i was moka from rosario at anime boston 2015
Paul2357
I'm new!

Post by Paul2357 »

I'm looking for the girl cosplay in as Faith from mirrors edge I took a picture with in the mall. I was cosplay in as Eren Jaeger from attack on tita
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
htechameleon

Post by htechameleon »

I'm looking for Orange Juice Hinata who can be seen in this picture! http://ltkamillion.tumblr.com/post/1155 ... nata-squad
AB 2014:
Saturday: Akane Owari (SDR2)

AB 2015:
Friday + Saturday: Nagito Komaeda (SDR2)

Tumblr ♡
azaznator
Expert Poster

Post by azaznator »

Shout out to this Mikasa! I didn't realize that we had pictures taken last year until I looked over this and thought you looked familiar!

TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

Hey! Just want to shout out to my Cosplay Games buddies! Shout out to Tohru and Homura in the Deathmatch, Kyoko in the Couples Game, and Maka, Sheik, and the Kill La Kill girl (I'm sorry, I don't watch Kill La Kill so I don't know your name!) in the Dating Game! I was Kiki in the Deathmatch and Dating Game and Sayaka in the Couples Game and it was super fun to do it with you guys!
Cosplay Games performer for 6 years and counting!

Anime Boston 2024 Tentative Plans:
Kanamori (Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken), Rui Kamishiro (Project Sekai), The Cat (Infinity Train), Polly Geist (Monster Prom)
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

EDIT: Added photo

To the Attack on Titan Jean cosplayer I met in the dealer's room early Saturday afternoon:

I am SO sorry for not meeting you out where I said I was at the appointed time for the Attack on Titan photoshoot. I lost a bit of track of time I admit, but I also had a phone emergency where my phone went out of juice WAY too quick and I had to walk over 1 1/2 miles to get back to it to get my phone charged, send an important message to people I had no idea where they were at, and THEN try to take care of other business after walking 1 1/2 miles back to the convention. I also was hoping to give you my card so that we could get in touch too.

I hope you're not mad at me bro, you were really cool beans to talk to and I felt absolutely horrible about that. I was the Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 with the Guitar Hero guitar. Please send me a PM if you read this, buddy. :(
Last edited by Rick on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
kinata94
Experienced Poster

Post by kinata94 »

I'm looking for the Kanji/Ken I met on Saturday whose badge name was like nashi something something number. He had an orange zip up jacket that had cut off sleeves and I'm really sorry to describe you this way but he was dark skinned. He also had a yellow mop handle and kept pointing his evoker at the ceiling during the Persona shoot that night.

I'm also looking for a photographer that took me and my sister's pictures on Friday OR Saturday afternoon. He gave me a business card and it had text only on one side, but it was fairly plain? He was Asian. :| We were wearing red and orange/yellow cosplays and had our dance fans that time.
Cosplays done:
Daqiao (dw7), Futaba Sakura (persona 5) 2018
Daqiao from DW7 (with little sister as Xiaoqiao)/ Yukiko Amagi- 2015-2016
Improvised Yukiko Amagi-2012-2016
Hetalia Vietnam-2011
A really bad Momo Hinamori that I technically didn't know enough to display without being guilty-2010
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

I'm just curious if the guy that was George Micheal from Wham playing "Careless Whisper" on Alto Sax through the halls on Friday is here on the forums. Reply if that's you.

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
Essy
I'm new!

Post by Essy »

Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
fuyuzora
Expert Poster

Post by fuyuzora »

I'm looking for a Decim (Death Parade), who was leaving the karaoke room when I arrived in the early afternoon on Saturday. He was carrying a little silver tray with a blue martini on it. I didn't get to see his badge, but he was the best Decim I saw and I'm still a little upset that I didn't think to ask him for a picture.
「そうですねぇ」
GoggleBoy
AB Staff

Post by GoggleBoy »

Looking for my Kill la Kill zombie buddies from the deathmatch. (I was the Pegasus/first death). You two were cool to chill with. Also looking for the young woman me and my gf (phoenix wright & pinkie pie) met in line for Cosplay Chess. I believe you said you were the Ryoga in Deathmatch.
~Kirk Davis
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018 to Present
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

GoggleBoy wrote:Looking for my Kill la Kill zombie buddies from the deathmatch. (I was the Pegasus/first death). You two were cool to chill with. Also looking for the young woman me and my gf (phoenix wright & pinkie pie) met in line for Cosplay Chess. I believe you said you were the Ryoga in Deathmatch.
Oh hey! I was the Ryuko! It was great being zombies with you at Deathmatch! :>
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
goggles&chocolate

Post by goggles&chocolate »

I'm looking for those who cosplayed Mello from Death Note on Saturday! I met two of you, one had been taking photographs and another had me be in a Uptown Funk music video they were making. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you, since I'm always overjoyed whenever I see a Mello cosplayer when I'm Matt. I hope either of you see this and reply, maybe if either of you have a tumblr or something we can talk about Death Note and possibly do cosplay together? (I know that's a lot to ask but I was just really excited about the whole thing). Also, sorry if I seemed really awkward around either of you, I was just really happy and didn't know how to react. Mello cosplayers are awesome: :-)
MDK
Experienced Poster

Post by MDK »

I'm looking for any of the Payday and Hotline Miami cosplayers. Say hi!!!

Also I don't think my phone saved the picture of the business card of the woman selling Luvdisc plushes. Who sold those? I would have bought but I had no room for anything of that size.

2017: Styx (Styx/Of Orcs and Men series)
2016: Ra's al Ghul, John Wick, Suwako Moriya
2015: Clover (Payday 2), Jacket (Hotline Miami)
2014: Ra's al Ghul (Batman)
2013: Calendar Girl (Batman), Rosalie Rowan (The Zeta Project)
2011/2012: Suwako Moriya (Touhou)
2009: Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
2008: Hester Prynne (The Scarlet Letter)
2005: Terra (Teen Titans)
Maxymas
Veteran Poster

Post by Maxymas »

I would love to find the hero from Dragon Quest VIII that I met! I was Jessica. Meeting another DQ8 cosplayer seriously made my entire weekend. I would love that picture that we took together as well :)
LP Santa
I'm new!

Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by LP Santa »

I've been trying to find who did the Holo cosplay at AB 2015 but I cannot, wanted to know if she had a FB page or something.
If you know who I'm talking about and know if she has a page please lemme know! Much appreciated!
Ningyo Kage
I'm new!

Post by Ningyo Kage »

I am looking for any pictures of Annie from League of Legends cosplay for our handler. She was so amazing keeping us safe and our costumes in shape. However, we did not see any Annie's and would loved to find her some pics of that sinister little sweetie.
madslowburnish
Expert Poster

Post by madslowburnish »

I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
AB23
Wonderful Life Pony Jill
Anime Boston 2012
Friday: Colette Brunel, Chibitalia
Saturday: Prince Hungary, Colette Brunel
Sunday: Pony
Anime Boston 2013
Friday: Raine Sage (Glamorous Beauty)
Saturday: Kugelmugel, Issun, Glam Beauty Raine, Amelia Seyruun, Mako Nerima
Sunday: Beauty Raine
AB14:
Haruka Nanase, Marik Ishtar, Freedert!Daisuke Niwa, Nonon Jakuzure, Lloyd Irving, Kyouya Ootori, Germany, Hungary
AB15:
L, Alicia, Paula, DIO, Marik, America, Kyouya
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

I'm looking for the Lady Ciel Phantomhive that I ended up dancing with at the Formal Dance lessons on Friday. I was Ymir and I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time Leading you in a Ballroom Dance M'lady. I hope we keep practicing and maybe We'll get the chance to dance again!
Cerebral_Boar
AB Alumni

Post by Cerebral_Boar »

I'm looking for one of my fellow Tech staffers who also cosplayed as Seras Victoria. I'm sorry if I bothered you too much on Sunday. I was saddened to see you upset. I just wanted to know what was the source of the pain and let you know that I was willing to lend an ear and whatever else you may have needed. I should have taken the hint and given you both more time and more space to process the events of this weekend. I hope I didn't worsen things for you.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Senior Technical Staff 2018-2019

General Tech Staff 2020-present

"Ain't it funny how it is?
You never miss it 'til it's gone away
And my heart is lying there
And will be 'til my dying day"
Wasted Years by Iron Maiden
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

Cerebral_Boar wrote:I'm looking for one of my fellow Tech staffers who also cosplayed as Seras Victoria. I'm sorry if I bothered you too much on Sunday. I was saddened to see you upset. I just wanted to know what was the source of the pain and let you know that I was willing to lend an ear and whatever else you may have needed. I should have taken the hint and given you both more time and more space to process the events of this weekend. I hope I didn't worsen things for you.
That was me... I'm sorry if I stressed you out at all... Sunday was a bad day for me. -.-

Michelle Light
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, Toadette from Mario and ??? from ???
Cerebral_Boar
AB Alumni

Post by Cerebral_Boar »

papertoadette wrote
That was me... I'm sorry if I stressed you out at all... Sunday was a bad day for me. -.-
It's alright; we all have bad days occasionally.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston

Gentleman Red
I'm new!

Post by Gentleman Red »

Salutations! I am the formal Red cosplayer with the dapper pikachu.
I'm looking for one of my fellow dancers at the formal ball that I enjoyed talking with over the course of several dances-
It was sad that despite receiving your number so as to meet up later or to maintain a cordial correspondence, it seems that the number was input incorrectly and I never quite crossed paths with you for the rest of the convention somehow. If I remember correctly you said you were to be cosplaying Itachi later. Feel free to send a message!

I should also be honest in saying that everyone I met at the dance were each wonderful people and would be happy talking with any of you more as well ^^
nnaamoo
I'm new!

Post by nnaamoo »

I am looking for an amazing Nishinoya cosplayer I saw at the very last second of AB! It was a guy who had the exact same hair as the character.
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster

Post by XanSpiraken »

I am looking for this woman "Mandy" who I met friday night at the 21 and over lounge at Kings around 8 o clock. She is asian descent, black hair and she was wearing an orange Hockey Jersey and a pokemon baseball cap. Supposidely she occassionally worked as staff at Anime Boston and at Nauticon. We had an amazing conversation and I forgot to ask her for her contact info. Any assistance on if you know who she is, would be greatly appreciated
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday Last Stand Spider-man
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Xan Host of Spiraken Manga Review Podcast and Panelist extraordinare
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay

also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
prince_nutella
I'm new!

Post by prince_nutella »

Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:
Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:

I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay

also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

Post by Darkvyse88 »

I am looking for the Quiet and Sniper Wolf who were at the Metal Gear Solid Photoshoot on Friday. I was the MGS4 Otacon running the event. It was wonderful to meet you two and you both were just the best!
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2019

Friday: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Saturday Day: Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Saturday Afternoon: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saturday Evening: Matt McKenna

Sunday: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
Cerebral_Boar
AB Alumni

Post by Cerebral_Boar »

I have another staffer I'm looking for. Her name is Jacqueline and if I remember correctly she was on the security team. I met her during the Dead Dog Party when she put a pair of cat ears on my head and took a photo of me. (Both fine by me). She took photos of many people wearing the ears. I look like I swallowed a rock in the photo, but that was only because the light on her phone was quite bright.
Michael St. Pierre
Anime Boston

HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

I'm looking for some Attack on Titan cosplayers that I met when I was Armin on Sunday! You guys were really nice!

The first one is this Marco who was wearing kitty ears: https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=559E62C4
The next one was this Levi: https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=55E4D606
And then this group who I met in the dealers room: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 127eaa7ab0

You can contact me either via pm on here or through my tumblr which is http://haircut-named-arthur.tumblr.com/
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
Ficus
AB Staff

Re: Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by Ficus »

Hello, there is a whole sub-forum for finding people, including specific cosplayers, over here: 2015 Memories Forum. You're more likely to find the person if you search there.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
Paul2357
I'm new!

Post by Paul2357 »

I believe this is the Faith cosplay I am referring to in my previous post. I stumbled across it as I was looking at pictures from the con! Anybody know who she is?
Cinnamon Chai
Expert Poster

Post by Cinnamon Chai »

I'm looking for the Randy Savage cosplayer! I took my first ever cosplay photo with him, and seeing one of my childhood heroes cosplayed at the con really soothed my nerves. I'd really like to find him!
AB 2018 plans
Oscar Dragonia - Tales of Berseria
Sailor Saturn
Taako - The Adventure Zone
Korrasami
I'm new!

Post by Korrasami »

I'm looking for the Korra who took a selfie with myself (Asami) and my GF (dressed as Korra also). I think she might have ran a panel too, and gave us hugs. Her cosplay was really good and I wanted to get a photo but didn't get a chance!
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

prince_nutella wrote:Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:

We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3
that was adorable that you did that! I want to cosplay as Baymax during the summer convention so i can say "we jumped out a window" in baymax voice ^^

if the costume goes over well i may just have to do it for next AB it would be epic if i could get a pic with you guys in my future baymax cosplay (i may be a mini bay max since i'm so short and all)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

Oh yeah! In addition to those above, I'm also looking for the girl at the Karaoke Contest with the chocolate eggs. Thanks for letting me eat some! (And sorry I ate so many!)

Kanamori (Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken), Rui Kamishiro (Project Sekai), The Cat (Infinity Train), Polly Geist (Monster Prom)
Scytalle
I'm new!

Post by Scytalle »

I'm looking for the Silica I high fived in Cheesecake factory on Saturday night. Your cosplay was amazing and I regret not getting a picture :(
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

Sorry for the rather silly picture (taking during the Masque, not by me :P)

I'm looking for this cosplayer, I don't even know who she is cosplaying! I was sitting next to her backstage at the Masque, and I'd love to get in touch with her!! :)
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster

Post by VideoGameStupid »

I am looking for the four Outer Sailor Scouts in this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C720 . While helping a friend with a music video I noticed them all dancing and quickly asked them if they would be interested in doing a quick Vine. I never stopped to ask for their FBs or whatever so I could properly tag them in the description. I will hold off on uploading the Vine until I get some info cause Vine doesn't allow you to edit the description after uploading as far as I know anyway.
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

tokyograndpa wrote:I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
I'm nearly positive you're referring to one of my close friends, I will try to get her in touch with you!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.
contradan

Post by contradan »

I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
Alicanth

Post by Alicanth »

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
Hi there! I was the Spinel Sun in the Deathmatch, along with my friend who was cosplaying Ruby Moon. It was also my first time in any of the events, and I have to say you did AMAZING.
AB 2015: Spinel Sun (Cardcaptor Sakura)
AB 2014: Erza Scarlet, ver. Robe of Yuen (Fairy Tail)
AB 2013: Erza Scarlet, ver. Standard (Fairy Tail)/Destiny of the Endless (Sandman)
AB 2012: Aradia Megido (Homestuck)
AB 2011: Timeskip Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)/Yomiko Readman (Read or Die)/Ennis (Baccano!)
AB 2010: Marie Mjolnir (Soul Eater)/Ennis (Baccano!)/Sanji (One Piece)
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
I was the Ryuko from Death Match who sat in front of you with my friend who was Nui before it began! Oh my God, you were hysterical. Amazing.
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

I was the Kiki in the Death Match! This was my first year as well and it was super fun! You guys had me and my friends laughing like crazy, you were amazing!

chainsawxmascara
I'm new!

Post by chainsawxmascara »

goggles&chocolate wrote:I'm looking for those who cosplayed Mello from Death Note on Saturday! I met two of you, one had been taking photographs and another had me be in a Uptown Funk music video they were making. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you, since I'm always overjoyed whenever I see a Mello cosplayer when I'm Matt. I hope either of you see this and reply, maybe if either of you have a tumblr or something we can talk about Death Note and possibly do cosplay together? (I know that's a lot to ask but I was just really excited about the whole thing). Also, sorry if I seemed really awkward around either of you, I was just really happy and didn't know how to react. Mello cosplayers are awesome: :-)
Yo! I was the Mello Saturday night with a group of DN cosplayers (also around the AA slightly earlier). Burn scars, studded coat, that was meee. Maybe? Unless there were more Mellos on Saturday than I knew of! I do have a tumblr, too!
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

i'm looking for any pictures of the Kurama, Hiei, and Rinku people took of the three of us in the Artiest Ali. I know there's a bunch out there because it was kinda diffacult to get out of the place before it closed ><; (i didn't mind it but yea)

also I'm wondering if people also have solo pictures of me (rinku) if you need a reference I can show you a pic from last year

i just would like my solo pics and it seems that most of you have your photos on private so i can't see any of them ><;

SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!

but right now i'm thinking of setting one up just for my cosplay pictures.
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager