The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015. Please use stickied threads before starting new ones!
User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:09 pm

striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
opps sorry i think at the time i didn't realize my cap locks was on ._.; (it happens) I'm multytasking usually when I'm on the AB fourms i'm on Twitter as well.

sometimes i like to cap lock on my twitter page cause i get exited about something and i forget to take the cap locks off ><;

i didn't mean to come off as screaming or angry ._.; sometimes my cap lock button sticks and i don't always know it's on (i don't look at the screen while i'm typing ._.; sorry i'll pay atation more when i hit send ><;
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

phx_7
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by phx_7 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Looking for a Maki cosplayer (from Love Live), saw you on Sunday but forgot to ask for pictures, you looked amazing!

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am

I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

User avatar
AlbinoShadow
Expert Poster
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Location: Qarth
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by AlbinoShadow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:23 am

I would love to find the beautiful Daenerys who was a performance judge at the masquerade! You had the most impressive beadwork on your dress, and we talked some after the masquerade (I was Holo the Wisewolf)...but if you gave me a card with your info on it, I apologize that I cannot figure out which one it is among the many I received over the course of the weekend x3
AlbinoShadow Cosplay on Facebook
Cosplay Blog

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

User avatar
striker923
AB Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by striker923 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:41 am

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:
striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
opps sorry i think at the time i didn't realize my cap locks was on ._.; (it happens) I'm multytasking usually when I'm on the AB fourms i'm on Twitter as well.

sometimes i like to cap lock on my twitter page cause i get exited about something and i forget to take the cap locks off ><;

i didn't mean to come off as screaming or angry ._.; sometimes my cap lock button sticks and i don't always know it's on (i don't look at the screen while i'm typing ._.; sorry i'll pay atation more when i hit send ><;
It happens to the best of the us, this was more as just an awareness thing. :)
Kim Miller Brown
2017 Web Staff, Merchandising Staff, Executive Advisor
2016 EA
2016, 2015, 2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2013 Info Desk Staff


"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 pm

striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:
striker923 wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK YOU KNOW!
Someone who uses Facebook more than I do can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that they can make their album public that anyone can view them even without being logged in to FB. So if you're having trouble accessing the FB album, it's possible the album was not made public.

Also, please realize that using all caps in an online forum is considered screaming, so I would ask that you please demonstrate your concerns in more constructive way, e.g. "I'm unable to view your album because I don't have Facebook. Would you be willing to make it public so that I may view them? Thank you!"
opps sorry i think at the time i didn't realize my cap locks was on ._.; (it happens) I'm multytasking usually when I'm on the AB fourms i'm on Twitter as well.

sometimes i like to cap lock on my twitter page cause i get exited about something and i forget to take the cap locks off ><;

i didn't mean to come off as screaming or angry ._.; sometimes my cap lock button sticks and i don't always know it's on (i don't look at the screen while i'm typing ._.; sorry i'll pay atation more when i hit send ><;
It happens to the best of the us, this was more as just an awareness thing. :)

thanks next time i'll try to be more careful ._.;
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

User avatar
WertPhotography
Experienced Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by WertPhotography » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
I have no idea if it was me or not, but you can have a look at my album and see.

Facebook album for Saturday's photos.

This was the only large group I shot at noon, but <shrug>

Image

User avatar
MrEpik
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 am
Location: Gloucester ma
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by MrEpik » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:53 am

Hey it's me ! MR SATAN! THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AND SAVOIR OF THE UNIVERSE
Stop entertaining thoughts of greatness. And let Greatness himself entertain you !

User avatar
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 pm
Location: Central MA
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by FarFromRedemption » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

Greetings,

I am looking for "the crazy koolaid drink cult girl" from the semi-yuri round of the all ages dating game. I rightfully won a date with you...please please don't leave to Groose! JK I'll take Groose on a date and by choice even. Love ya Groose!!
Koolaid Drink Cult girl you were fantastic as was everyone else. It really was fun listening to all of you bicker over there and then the almost pep-talk answers you guys gave me XD
Hanji (from the All Ages Dating game and Chess) you were fun to chill with while we waited for our rounds and drugging me during the chess match. lets keep what happened in the basement a secret ok. ;)

To the rest of my fellow cosplay game folks it was fun see y'all next year!!!

<3
Loki/Sheik
Cosplays for 2017
Full Demon Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Hisoka (HunterxHunter)

wheatwolf
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Holo the Wise Wolf Cosplayer (@LP Santa)

Post by wheatwolf » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 pm

I saw LP Santa's topic on the other forum and created an account to respond to him/her. I think I'm the cosplayer (s)he was looking for since I didn't see other Holos at AB 2015... If anyone else is looking for me, I'll check here periodically. I also can't send PMs since my account is new, so I guess I'll post around until I can :D

User avatar
striker923
AB Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Who did the Holo (The Wise Wolf) cosplay?

Post by striker923 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Ficus wrote:Hello, there is a whole sub-forum for finding people, including specific cosplayers, over here: 2015 Memories Forum. You're more likely to find the person if you search there.

Merged this from Cosplay to here, thanks!
Kim Miller Brown
2017 Web Staff, Merchandising Staff, Executive Advisor
2016 EA
2016, 2015, 2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2013 Info Desk Staff


"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

User avatar
dompel
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by dompel » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 pm

There was a pro-looking photographer who was on the 3rd floor hallway on Saturday who had a white background taped up on the wall. He took some really cool photos of me and my friends. I've been looking all over for him photos but I haven't seen him. Anyone know who he could have been?

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:03 am

WertPhotography wrote:
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:I'm looking for the photographer who took the HunterXHunter group picture on Saturday around noon time. He told us where the pictures were going to be, but I forgot. that was the only time i got into the crossover and I would like to see my old friends
I have no idea if it was me or not, but you can have a look at my album and see.

Facebook album for Saturday's photos.

This was the only large group I shot at noon, but <shrug>

Image
nope sorry that's not us. we're the big group. (with very little people as in short) that your posting a pic of is dbz but thanks for trying ^^
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

User avatar
GoggleBoy
AB Staff
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by GoggleBoy » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Contradan wrote:I am looking for the Roy Mustang from FMA, Maka from soul eater and really everyone from Cosplay Death Match! I was the Major Armstrong and thought you all were awesome! It was my first event ever and it was an absolute blast and I really thank the Simon cosplayer from Gurren Lagann and Mako from kill la kill for being really kind and calming my nerves! If you wish to befriend my page is Contradan Cosplay on the book of faces.
I was the Maximillian Pegasus aka First Death in Deathmatch
"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.

User avatar
Americanzombie26
Veteran Poster
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Americanzombie26 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 pm

FarFromRedemption wrote:Greetings,

I am looking for "the crazy koolaid drink cult girl" from the semi-yuri round of the all ages dating game. I rightfully won a date with you...please please don't leave to Groose! JK I'll take Groose on a date and by choice even. Love ya Groose!!
Koolaid Drink Cult girl you were fantastic as was everyone else. It really was fun listening to all of you bicker over there and then the almost pep-talk answers you guys gave me XD
Hanji (from the All Ages Dating game and Chess) you were fun to chill with while we waited for our rounds and drugging me during the chess match. lets keep what happened in the basement a secret ok. ;)

To the rest of my fellow cosplay game folks it was fun see y'all next year!!!

<3
Loki/Sheik
HEY! Its your lovely neighborhood Hanji here! Ready for another round of fun chit chat and killing you! I had an excellent time! And no promises that that information will stay locked in the basement. You never know, some people are really good at picking locks!

But totally feel free to contact me. I am on the book of faces at Dani Filkins ( https://www.facebook.com/americanzombie26 ) or my cosplay page ( https://www.facebook.com/americanzombie ... page_panel )
AB'16 Cosplays:
Lambo - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Attending AB since '09

User avatar
ozymandias
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by ozymandias » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm looking for the folks who joined the Fate/cosplay group on Saturday! I know this is very late, but you all were a very nice bunch and I was curious to see if we could swap photos or whatever else have you.

(I was the CCC Gilgamesh, haha.)

User avatar
Pathfinder
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:02 pm
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Pathfinder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 pm

tokyograndpa wrote:I'm looking for the Phantom Blood Dio from the Jojo photoshoots (aka Mama Dio). You are fully worth making an Instagram for, I'll absolutely follow you.
Her handle is MissLady and she's a member of East Blue Cosplay. :) You will find access to her on our group's facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/eastbluecosplay I am certain Mama Dio will be happy to find one of her babies.
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.


User avatar
Muurasaki
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Muurasaki » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:02 pm

i too am looking for some Hunter x Hunter pictures that were taken with a huge group on Saturday; i was the Kurapika that joined in for a few pics then left uou

User avatar
Flint Fox
Veteran Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 am
Contact:

Keisan...

Post by Flint Fox » Sun May 10, 2015 11:17 pm

hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
2014 Logan Walker (COD: Ghosts) & Edward Elric ~ FMA
2015: Naruto uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden), Kurama (naruto shippuden)
2016: Renamon (digimon tamers), Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
2017: keldeo (pokemon), Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
..
my cosplay page: http://www.facebook.com/KitsuneCosplay323/
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8pa7RFYKkA27BztmGZrJw

User avatar
striker923
AB Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Keisan...

Post by striker923 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 am

Flint Fox wrote:hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
Did you try sending them a PM first?
Kim Miller Brown
2017 Web Staff, Merchandising Staff, Executive Advisor
2016 EA
2016, 2015, 2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2013 Info Desk Staff


"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

User avatar
Flint Fox
Veteran Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 am
Contact:

Re: Keisan...

Post by Flint Fox » Mon May 11, 2015 10:09 am

striker923 wrote:
Flint Fox wrote:hi keisan. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pic we took together after the chess match? idk how else to contact you.
Did you try sending them a PM first?
i don't know their forum name
2014 Logan Walker (COD: Ghosts) & Edward Elric ~ FMA
2015: Naruto uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden), Kurama (naruto shippuden)
2016: Renamon (digimon tamers), Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
2017: keldeo (pokemon), Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
..
my cosplay page: http://www.facebook.com/KitsuneCosplay323/
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8pa7RFYKkA27BztmGZrJw

User avatar
striker923
AB Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Keisan...

Post by striker923 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Sorry, I had assumed Keisan was possibly the forum name.
Kim Miller Brown
2017 Web Staff, Merchandising Staff, Executive Advisor
2016 EA
2016, 2015, 2014 Web & Merchandising Staff
2013 Info Desk Staff


"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, LoZ: Ocarina of Time

Hetaliafangirl45
Experienced Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Inside the 12th Doctor's TARDIS
Contact:

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Hetaliafangirl45 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm looking for a couple of awesome cosplayers first set of people is the very friendly Gravity Falls Dipper that was with a Belarus. They spotted me on the floor Friday while I was in Sealand. We talked about Hetalia and whether or not there was any France or Russia cosplayers running around. Second is the lovely Sally that I posed with at the Disney OTP photoshoot, I never caught her name so hopefully I can find her here. Shoutout to the Sally who played my OTP partner your stitches were perfect. Another person I'm looking for is the adorable Lilo with the giant fluffy Stitch, I didn't catch her name but she was amazingly sweet. I have pictures of the Sally and Lilo but I don't know how to post them here :| Please reply if you were the ones I spoke to during the con would love to be friends with all of you guys :lol:
Last edited by Hetaliafangirl45 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB2014
Neko Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Sealand (APH)
Cerise Hood (EAH doll)

AB2015
Sealand (APH)
Sweet Sixteen Sadie (Living Dead Dolls Series 28)
Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)

AB2016
Fem Italy or Sealand (APH)
Carlos De Vil (Disney's Descendants)
Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)

AB2017
Catrina (Living Dead Dolls Series 20)
Princess Duty Tooru Kouno (Princess Princess), or Lucy Loud (Loud House)
Carlos De Vil (Disney's Descendants)

hanarin
I'm new!
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by hanarin » Tue May 19, 2015 11:21 am

Im looking for the alois trancy cosplayer i met in line for the madoka magica panel, i loved talking to u and id love to get in touch ^^

Ike
I'm new!
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 12:32 am

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Ike » Mon May 25, 2015 12:40 am

I'm looking for the captain of Team Britain from Cards Against Boston 2015.

He was wearing a charizard suit.

Here we are pictured later after the event, but I never got his details.

Image

Ithrowpeople
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Ithrowpeople » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Half I'm looking for, half almost a year ago TIFU kind of thing. Met a girl in line at one of the last panels on Saturday night (which end up being full), we hit it off, I was acting outrageous, running around with my friends on my shoulders, making you laugh. I could tell you were in to me, I should've asked you for your number, but I got nervous and pretty much ran away from you (but played it cool like we were just going somewhere else, but was screaming like a baby inside). I remembered that your from RI and were with one of your friends. -_-

User avatar
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:55 pm

prince_nutella wrote:Yo, armored Wasabi here :D
Essy wrote:
Atree wrote:To the Big Hero 6 cosplayers on Sunday afternoon taking photos in the hall leading out to the Pru:
I noticed you didn't have a Hiro and I really wanted to jump in but social anxiety flared up. I loved all of your cosplays and immediately regretted not asking for a photo. If any of you ever want photos with a Hiro or want to form a group in the future though, I'll muster up more courage next time. I'm not actually as horrible as my nervous face makes me look. Thanks for being super!

P.S. Thank you again to the kind Baymax that gave me a heart-shaped lollipop on Sunday! You seriously made my day and reminded me of why I still come back to AB year after year.
I really wish you had jumped in with us! We were basically picking up party members along the way, and Hiro would have been more than welcome!
We really needed a Hiro for our group but don't sweat it if you got a bit nervous (I too suffer from social anxiety). We are all planning to go to CT con this summer and you should totally hang with us.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote:The Wasabi that gave me the easter egg was awsome! And to the other Wasabi in normal clothing, i felt bad after word when i pointed to you, and I said, "you get in the picture too!"

also the Taknashiashi (Ah sorry my spelling sucks) that said "I live" and then I said "you live" made my Sunday morning it was awsome! best time i had with big hero 6 cosplayers. Even better then the time when I hugged a Bay max and i just went *fluff* into his cosplay


also looking for the dealer in the artiest alli who delt me the line: "Fuzzy Patatoes are delicious" as he petted the fuzzy patatoe that also made my Saturday i giggled to no end.
Ain't no thang buddy, I hope you liked your egg <3
Image

I'm not sure if your still here, but i remember taking this photo from my phone (i was rushing otherwise it would have looked better)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest