The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Faceman »

If you need confirmation from others that you actually do exist and that someone did actually see you at the convention, reply to this post. It would be a good idea to say which days you attended the convention and what you wore on each day.

Any new threads that are started where people are asking "Did anyone see me?" kinds of questions will be locked or deleted. Those posts should ONLY go in this thread to avoid cluttering up the forum.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by XanSpiraken »

I was dressed as Decim from Death Parade on Saturday, did anyone see me?
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday Last Stand Spider-man
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Xan Host of Spiraken Manga Review Podcast and Panelist extraordinare
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

I was strolling around as Idate (aka Orca) from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea for the first half of Friday, and all of Saturday. For the last half of Friday I cosplayed Suga Koutarou from Forest of Drizzling Rain!

If you have any pics of me or anything, please send me a PM or contact me on my tumblr ( http://wergami.tumblr.com/ )! This thread can be hard to keep track of. :V
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
Cosmo
I'm new!

Post by Cosmo »

I was around all weekend as Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. I had a giant nickel prop on Friday and Saturday and on Sunday I strolled around for a few hours as pregnant!Cosmo. I had a Wanda and Timmy with me at all times, but on Saturday I was part of a larger group. I met so many great people so if you saw me, please let me know! :)
AB 2015: Cosmo (ft. Phillip)
MistyKristiCosplay
Getting the hang of this...

Post by MistyKristiCosplay »

On Friday I was Aoi Asahina from Dangan Ronpa and on Saturday I was Luka Megurine (Just be Friends Version) from Vocaloid. Both days I was walking around with a Sakura Miku and on Saturday there was a Princess Zelda with us!

If you do have any pictures of me, you can private message me on my tumblr http://www.anime-for-the-soul.tumblr.com and send it to me there or you can send it to me on instagram http://www.instagram.com/princessbunnycosplay/
Con-Goer since Anime Boston 2013

AB 2024:
???
Luka Megurine (Vocaloid)
Columbina (Genshin Impact)
Serena (Animal Crossing)
Ganyu (Genshin Impact)

IG: @MistyKristiCosplay
Cosmo
I'm new!

Post by Cosmo »

Hi guys! I was Cosmo ft. Phillip (aka the giant nickel) on Friday and Saturday, and on Sunday I ran around for a few hours as Cosmo as well. I had a Wanda and Timmy with me all weekend, and we met so many nice people, so if you saw me, feel free to let me know and/or message me on Tumblr! I'm hannamona. :)
AB 2015: Cosmo (ft. Phillip)
LittleShadowPC
Determined Poster

Post by LittleShadowPC »

I cosplayed as Wadanohara with my Samekichi part of Friday and part of Saturday and I cosplayed Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender on Saturday morning with my Zuko! I had blind out contacts in if that helped!

If anyone has pictures of us, message me at http://reinerrubin.tumblr.com/ (๑´ ▽ ` ๑)
AB '09
AB '10
AB '11
AB '12
AB '13
AB '14

Anime Boston 2015; Get Ready to Battle!

Cosplay Plans~*
Wadanohara- Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea (100%)
Toph- Avatar: The Last Airbender (100%)

(*ノ∀`*)
azaznator
Expert Poster

Post by azaznator »

Anyone have pics of me? I was:
- Hei from Darker than Black on Friday
- Non-character Scout soldier from Attack on Titan w/ 3DMG and green-blue scarf on Saturday
- Rei from Free! w/ red aviators on Sunday

Thanks!
MokaMermaid
I'm new!

Post by MokaMermaid »

hey y'all i was sort of a moka from rosario + vampire, i had a black and white schoolgirl skirt, and a white shirt with a rosary. i had moka hair, but it was curly at the bottom. three people took pictures of me so if you have those could you please tell me? thanks
moka mermaid!

i was moka from rosario at anime boston 2015
Thisisausername
Expert Poster

Post by Thisisausername »

I was Captain Falcon on Friday and Saturday, and Waluigi on Sunday. If anyone got photos, let me know.
enco404
Experienced Poster

Post by enco404 »

I was the male celty through all three days, if anyone has pictures they would be appreciated!
AB 2012 - Leo: Fairy Tail
AB 2013 - Capricorn: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Gemini: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Virgo: Fairy Tail
AB2015 - Celty: Durarara!!
Daniellexoxo
Experienced Poster

Post by Daniellexoxo »

Hey I went as Hinata Hyuga (naruto shippuden version) and I was mostly at the dealer's room and gaming room (playing soul calibur and tekken) on Saturday. I also had white mess contacts on if that helps. Did anyone see me? :D if there are any photo's, I would really appreciate it :) Thank You
Last edited by Daniellexoxo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
htechameleon

Post by htechameleon »

I was Nagito Komaeda (without the jacket, and I probably had glasses on) on Friday and Saturday! Did you see me? :3
AB 2014:
Saturday: Akane Owari (SDR2)

AB 2015:
Friday + Saturday: Nagito Komaeda (SDR2)

Tumblr ♡
SomeKeiGuy
I'm new!

Post by SomeKeiGuy »

I was Izaya on friday + sat, walking around with Toad from Mario. Did anyone see me?
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

Friday I was the Alibaba from Magi in the Death Match, Saturday Rin from Toriko in the masquerade and Silabus from .hack//G.U. and Silabus again on Sunday. Please let me know if you got any photos. <3
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

I was Tamaki at Pre-reg (I had a rose and a chocolate box), the Rin from Blue Exorcist with the tail on Friday, Haru from Tsuritama (I had a fishbowl) on Saturday, and Armin from Attack on Titan on Sunday. If anyone has any pictures I'd love to see!!! :D
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
Maxymas
Veteran Poster

Post by Maxymas »

I was Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII. If anyone got any pictures of me that'd be awesome!
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

Okay! This is gonna be a long post, since I'm the only one out of my group who has an account on the forums, but we're wondering if you saw anyone from our group!

First off: Me! I was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service on Friday morning and Saturday morning, and I was Kiki in the Deathmatch and All-Ages Dating Game. I was the one with the glasses and handmade-esque broom. Friday and Saturday afternoon, I was Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica, and I was her in the Couples Game. I was also her in the Madoka photoshoot on Saturday (I was the one with the glasses). On Sunday, I was Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat's Life!Gumi.

Secondly, my sister. On Friday, she was Mabel from Gravity Falls. She had a blue and purple sweater and pink hair flower. On Saturday and Sunday, she was Miranda Sings, with a blue and white striped shirt, red sweatpants, and red lipstick.

Thirdly, my friend Melodi. On Friday, she was Ene from Mekakucity Actors. On Saturday, she was Mami from Madoka Magica, and she was in the Madoka photoshoot on Saturday (her hat was purple). Saturday afternoon, she changed back into Ene for the Mekakucity Actors photoshoot (she was the smallest one, the one who layed down on her side). On Sunday, she was The Beast from Over the Garden Wall.

Finally, my friend Nega. On Friday, she was Kano from Mekakucity Actors. On Saturday, she was Ayano from Mekakucity Actors, and she took part in the photoshoot. She was the Ayano who dropped dead, and posed with Kuroha attacking her in the window. On Sunday, she was Ayano again.

If you saw us, or took any photos or videos, let me know!
Cosplay Games performer for 6 years and counting!

Anime Boston 2024 Tentative Plans:
Kanamori (Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken), Rui Kamishiro (Project Sekai), The Cat (Infinity Train), Polly Geist (Monster Prom)
Sleepykitty

Post by Sleepykitty »

I was the Hiyori from Bleach running about on Friday and Saturday, if anyone got pictures let me know! =D
Anime Boston 2011- Nanao Ise
Anime Boston 2012- Hiyori Sarugaki (Shinigami)
Anime Boston 2013- Bliss (The Adventures of Wiglaf and Mordred)
bloodedgedreaper

Post by bloodedgedreaper »

I was Sanji on friday and Yuri Lowell on Saturday. Please let me know if you got photos of me.
omgxspazz

Post by omgxspazz »

I was part of the large Dragon Ball Z group that wandered the convention this weekend. I was Bulma in her bunny suit on Friday and her new outfit from Resurrection of F on Saturday. If you have ANY photos of the group (and by this I mean any number of us), message me on my Facebook page! Alternatively, you can also message them to the King Vegeta of the group here! We've been using #TeamDBZ and #DBZtakesAB on Instagram as well to track our photos on Instagram and posts on Facebook.
AnimeBoston 2019: Haruhi Suzumiya
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

I was the very in-character Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, complete with guitar hero guitar, pills, and a molotov cocktail...and a fake southern accent and an Ellis story (always about "my buddy Keith") at the drop of a hat. OuO
Last edited by Rick on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
RikkuX21

Post by RikkuX21 »

I cosplayed Misha from Pita Ten with glowing wings! If you have any photos of me, I would absolutely love to see them!!!!
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

XanSpiraken wrote:I was dressed as Decim from Death Parade on Saturday, did anyone see me?
I did! you were with someone cosplaying Chiyuki also, right? You guys were fantastic!
cookiesweet
Expert Poster

Post by cookiesweet »

I cosplayed as Nui Harime all 3 days and I was wondering if anyone managed to snap any photo's of me. I was the Nui with a parasol and I may or may not have had a Ryuko with me depending on the time. Any photos are greatly appreciated. And i apologize if i looked derpy in my photos, i'm an awful poser and ended in the same boring pose each time :(
Anime Boston 2013 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor Sakura
Anime Boston 2014 Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden

Anime Boston 2015 Nui Harime from Kill La Kill
Anime Boston 2016 Belldandy from Oh My Goddess and Amulet Heart from Shugo Chara
Anime Boston 2017 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess
Anime Boston 2018Goddess Madoka from Madoka Magica and Blossom from PowerPuff Girls
Anime Boston 2019 Kikyo from Inuyasha, Mori-Senpai from OHSHC, and Lum from Urusei Yatsura
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

cookiesweet wrote:I cosplayed as Nui Harime all 3 days and I was wondering if anyone managed to snap any photo's of me. I was the Nui with a parasol and I may or may not have had a Ryuko with me depending on the time. Any photos are greatly appreciated. And i apologize if i looked derpy in my photos, i'm an awful poser and ended in the same boring pose each time :(
Were you the Nui from cosplay chess? If so, I have a picture of you! I'll be posting photos either tomorrow or Tuesday. I want to put them up tonight, but I need to do homework.
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

cookiesweet wrote:I cosplayed as Nui Harime all 3 days and I was wondering if anyone managed to snap any photo's of me. I was the Nui with a parasol and I may or may not have had a Ryuko with me depending on the time. Any photos are greatly appreciated. And i apologize if i looked derpy in my photos, i'm an awful poser and ended in the same boring pose each time :(
Were you the Nui in the Couples Game? I was the Sayaka in the same round!

Kanamori (Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken), Rui Kamishiro (Project Sekai), The Cat (Infinity Train), Polly Geist (Monster Prom)
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

I was Jin from Samurai Champloo on Saturday. I was with Mugen and Fuu from Samurai Champloo almost the entire day.

If you have any pictures please let me know.

- S
Last edited by stokage on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
cookiesweet
Expert Poster

Post by cookiesweet »

HelloGoodbye wrote:
Were you the Nui from cosplay chess? If so, I have a picture of you! I'll be posting photos either tomorrow or Tuesday. I want to put them up tonight, but I need to do homework.
I was actually :) Take your time! I'm definitely in no rush! I have plenty of homework I need to catch up on myself. Either way thank you so much!

Anime Boston 2016 Belldandy from Oh My Goddess and Amulet Heart from Shugo Chara
Anime Boston 2017 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess
Anime Boston 2018Goddess Madoka from Madoka Magica and Blossom from PowerPuff Girls
Anime Boston 2019 Kikyo from Inuyasha, Mori-Senpai from OHSHC, and Lum from Urusei Yatsura
cookiesweet
Expert Poster

Post by cookiesweet »

TheGlassesGirl wrote:

Ahahaha I was! You we're an adorable Sayaka and you and the Kyouko did an amazing job! You kicked everyone's butt lol and you had me dying laughing. That Kyuoko was also really awesome herself, she really helped me relax before we went on stage for cosplay chess as we danced back stage.

TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

cookiesweet wrote:
TheGlassesGirl wrote:

Ahahaha I was! You we're an adorable Sayaka and you and the Kyouko did an amazing job! You kicked everyone's butt lol and you had me dying laughing. That Kyuoko was also really awesome herself, she really helped me relax before we went on stage for cosplay chess as we danced back stage.
Ah thank you ^^ You did a great job as well, it was super fun to be a part of!

Overlord of Anime
Expert Poster

Post by Overlord of Anime »

Fascist Dictator Pink from "The Wall". 6'5 guy with red hair and guitar.
AB06: Maiden Voyage
AB07: Pocky guy
AB08: Gaara
AB09: Japanaman
AB10: Rex Raptor
AB11: That guy who was always in the elevator
AB13: Smooth Criminal
AB14: Pool's Closed
AB15: Pink Floyd
AB16: Pink Floyd
AB17: Stink Patrol Commander
AB18: Stink Patrol Commander
SalemNinja
Experienced Poster

Post by SalemNinja »

I completely failed to get any pictures of myself on my phone. On Friday and Saturday I was Jiraiya. I had a plush Gamakichi and on Saturday I was in Sage mode with frogs on my shoulders. You can find me on Flickr and Instagram as salemninja.
Thanks and see you all next year!
blissfulshadow
Experienced Poster

Post by blissfulshadow »

Did anyone see a Raven from Teen Titans on Friday with a sweatshirt which said Teen Titans on the back? Or a Izumo Kamiki from Blue Exorcist on Saturday, or Coraline on Sunday?(I cosplayed theses)
Or two people in Jaeger suits from Pacific Rim, they cosplayed it all weekend.(Two friends of mine cosplayed this)
~Cosplays for Anime Boston 2015~
(Friday)*MORNING: Casual / Punk (I'm not sure what style I'm going for) EVENING: Cloak Raven Teen Titans
(Saturday)*Izumo Kamiki Blue Exorcist
(Sunday)*Coraline

~Cons~
*Bakuretsu
*Anime Boston
*Arisia
~Social Media~
*Will hopefully be updating these through out Anime Boston!*
Twitter: BlissfulAnime
Instagram: blissfulanime
runawaysorcery

Post by runawaysorcery »

Hi I have several different cosplays that I'm looking for:
Thursday night: Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy XIII
Friday: Asami Sato (modern) from The Legend of Korra [traveling with Korra (book 1)]
Saturday: Weiss Schee (snow pea) from RWBY [traveling with Ruby Rose (volume one with folded scythe) and Yang Xio Long (hunter)
Sunday: Izana Shinatose from Knights of Sidonia

Could you PM or tumblr message me with links? http://runawaysorcery.tumblr.com
I have a lot of selfies and pictures of other cosplayers posted here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... cb388fef4c
AB2016 Line-Up:
Friday: Lightning Farron with Oerba Yun Fang in the Deathmatch!
Saturday: Weiss Schnee
Sunday: Danny Vasquez

All my cosplays: Weiss Schnee, Lightning Farron, Cassandra Pentaghast, Danny Vasquez, Izana Shinatose, Asami Sato, Inquisitor Lavellan, Avatar Korra, Ramona Flowers
Matism

Post by Matism »

ok im looking for my

bondage link and dom zelda,

one piace
my bon clay aka /mr.2 and my buddy as king rekku
satin-skies

Post by satin-skies »

Hello!

On Friday, I was Ciel Phantomhive and I was walking around with a Grell, Mey Rin, and Beast.
On Saturday, I was Sailor Moon and I was with a street clothes Jun Jun.

Does anyone see us around?
2016 AB Cosplay List
Friday: Ariel - The Little Mermaid
Saturday: Tracer - Overwatch
Sunday: Fem!Captain Jack - Doctor Who
Day2Day

Post by Day2Day »

Hi everyone, I was Kiryuin Ragyou on Friday, but I'm dumb and didn't actually take any pictures of myself! Did anyone happen to snap a picture of me, because my friend's mom really wants to see pictures and I have to fix the cosplay. I was also Pink Dress Ciel on Sunday, if anyone happens to have pictures of that.
jensun

Post by jensun »

Hi guys!!
Friday and Saturday my sis and I were unit 2 and Asuka. Really hoping to find pictures of us! We know they're out there' :)
First con ever ~AB 2013~
AB 2014; Mephisto (ao no exorcist) and Maka (Soul Eater) c:
JustRad
I'm new!

Post by JustRad »

Hi everyone.

For the most part I was a male version of Sinon all weekend.

Thursday/Friday I did the outfit she wears when Kirito first meets her
Saturday I mixed the Sinon cosplay with a rocket launcher for the LiSA events
Sunday I did her normally with a rifle.

I also spent some time briefly on Friday as Funny Valentine from Steel Ball Run and on Saturday night as Black Star Uniform Uzu from Kill La Kill.

I'd love to see any pictures people took or anyone I talked to since I tend to do a lot of wandering at cons and I'm iffy about getting contact information from everyone I run into.
Korrasami
I'm new!

Post by Korrasami »

Hello everyone,

My GF and I were Korra and Asami Friday and Saturday. If anyone has photos of us we would love to see them!
AwkwardTurtleFTW
I'm new!

Post by AwkwardTurtleFTW »

Did anyone see me? I was the female Kaneki Ken that had the 573-7 sign, knee high socks and bloody white skirt! If you did please link me pics! Thanks again! Tumblr: xawkwardturtleftwx
MakoHeadrush

Post by MakoHeadrush »

Hey everyone - I was [Advent Children] Cloud Strife on Friday and Saturday, hoping someone may have photos somewhere. ^_^
Kerru

Post by Kerru »

I am looking for pictures of me as Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. I had the light up rose whip. Did anyone see me?
jennadorables

Post by jennadorables »

Hello!

I was Glaceon on Friday. I was with a group of other eeveelutions (Leafeon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Eevee) and would love to see some photos.

On Saturday I was Atsuko Maeda the 13th! and on Sunday my friend and I were Easter gender-bent Hikaru and Kaoru.
SingingDancingActingCosplay

Anime Boston 2013
Yuri Nakamura - Angel Beats

Anime Boston 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Madoka Magica
Anime Boston 2015
Friday - Glaceon - Pokemon
Saturday - Atsuko Maeda the 13th - AKB0048
Sunday - The Female Doctor - Doctor Who

♥Click here and follow me on tumblr ♥
Thalirin
Expert Poster

Post by Thalirin »

For both days I was Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia 2, usually travelling with a King Gaius (X2 version) and Jude Mathis (X1 version). If anybody has pictures of any of us it would be great to see :)

Also if anyone has pics of Richard Windor and Asbel Lhant from Tales of Graces (my friends and first-time cosplayers) - I'd love to show them as well!
AB 2011 - Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss), Kratos Aurion: Judgment (Tales of Symphonia)
AB 2012 - Kratos Aurion: Judgment (ToS), Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)
AB 2013 - Jack Vessalius, Roy Mustang: Formal Version (Full Metal Alchemist)
AB 2015 - Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia 2)
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

I was Ryuko Matoi all three days, and people may recognize me as the one clinging onto Nui so I wouldn't get lost, heh. I was also in Cosplay Chess, Death Match, and Couples Game so if anyone got pics of me, feel free to submit them to my tumblr (kkulfm) or PM me. :>
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

Hello! I was cosplaying Clover from 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors all weekend if anyone has any pictures I would love to see them ^_^ I was the bad ending Clover.
Alicanth

Post by Alicanth »

Hi! I'm looking for a few people, as our group was rather large.

First, myself and my friend. We were Ruby Moon and Spinel Sun from Cardcaptor Sakura all weekend. We were in both the Deathmatch and Cosplay Chess, and had very large, very obvious black butterfly wings. (Apologies to anyone who got bumped).

Second, also from Cardcaptor Sakura, another friend was Syaoran. She had very long sleeves with bells on the ends and a sword, if that helps.

Third, two other friends went as Yuuko and Watanuki from xxxholic. The Yuuko was in a white and pink silk kimono with purple butterfly wings attached to her obi, and was carrying a Mokona plush. The Watanuki who was with her was wearing a smock and headscarf over the school uniform.

If you have pictures of any of us, that would be greatly appreciated. Just shoot me a message!

Thanks in advance!
AB 2015: Spinel Sun (Cardcaptor Sakura)
AB 2014: Erza Scarlet, ver. Robe of Yuen (Fairy Tail)
AB 2013: Erza Scarlet, ver. Standard (Fairy Tail)/Destiny of the Endless (Sandman)
AB 2012: Aradia Megido (Homestuck)
AB 2011: Timeskip Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)/Yomiko Readman (Read or Die)/Ennis (Baccano!)
AB 2010: Marie Mjolnir (Soul Eater)/Ennis (Baccano!)/Sanji (One Piece)
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

I was the Ice Queen (Adventure Time) Friday day, God Tier Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck) Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday, and The Sorrow (MGS3) Saturday day & Masquerade :'3
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)