The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2015.
madslowburnish
Expert Poster

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by madslowburnish »

I was quite a number of things over the weekend...
  • L (Death Note, on Thursday only),
    DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders),
    and America (Hetalia) got solo shots.
    I was with groups as Paula (Black Butler),
    Marik (Yu-gi-oh),
    and Kyouya (Ouran High School Host Club).
If you have any pictures of me or others from my series that I might be able to identify as friends, send me a message or quote me in this thread!
I was also Alicia Combatir at the Tales Of photoshoot, and Issun from Okami but got no pictures taken of that.

I was rooming with Soul Eater, Ouran, Kuroshitsuji, and Vampire Knight cosplayers who are all looking for themselves as well!

Good luck finding yourselves, everyone!
Last edited by madslowburnish on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB23
Wonderful Life Pony Jill
Anime Boston 2012
Friday: Colette Brunel, Chibitalia
Saturday: Prince Hungary, Colette Brunel
Sunday: Pony
Anime Boston 2013
Friday: Raine Sage (Glamorous Beauty)
Saturday: Kugelmugel, Issun, Glam Beauty Raine, Amelia Seyruun, Mako Nerima
Sunday: Beauty Raine
AB14:
Haruka Nanase, Marik Ishtar, Freedert!Daisuke Niwa, Nonon Jakuzure, Lloyd Irving, Kyouya Ootori, Germany, Hungary
AB15:
L, Alicia, Paula, DIO, Marik, America, Kyouya
Oos
Expert Poster

Post by Oos »

I was Child Trip from Dramatical Murder on Friday and Sunday, and Takahashi from Dramatical Murder on Saturday! I was also in a wheelchair if that helps!
Rick wrote:I was the very in-character Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, complete with guitar hero guitar, pills, and a molotov cocktail...and a fake southern accent and an Ellis story (always about "my buddy Keith") at the drop of a hat. OuO
I think I remember seeing you in the AA!
AB '19 roster!

Friday: Internal Affairs Tonbokiri (Touken Ranbu)
Saturday: Saizo (Fire Emblem Fates)
Sunday: Yamabushi Kunihiro (Touken Ranbu)
goggles&chocolate
Getting the hang of this...

Post by goggles&chocolate »

I was Matt Jeevas from Death Note on Saturday, accompanied by a Misa.
Naokichan
Veteran Poster

Post by Naokichan »

Was wondering if anyone saw me:

Friday I was Ciel Phatnomhive walking around with my gf as Sebastian. I had a lot of fun being Ciel and was told I play the character well. I danced with a Lizzie in the Dealer's Hall. I also went to the Formal Charity Ball with Sebastian where I was glomped by another Lizzie, and Sebastian and I made a Hanji from Attack on Titan fangirl over Sebastian x Ciel shipping stuff.

Saturaday I was Marth from Fire Emblem/Super Smash Bros. I had a Super Smash Bros belt attached to my hip which probably makes it much more easier to find pics of me from all the others lol. I also went to the Swap Meet on Saturday as Marth.

Sunday I was Umbreon Ginjinka from Pokemon. I had been on the line for the Chess Match for a few hours, had also been carrying a pokeball and a "really cool scarf" XD and walking around with a Rin Matsuoka.
Anime Boston 2016 Cosplays:
Sadness from Inside Out
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
Chat Noir from Miraculous
Modern England from Hetalia

Anime Boston 2017 Cosplays:
Chat Noir from Miraculous
Mei from Overwatch
Pyrrha Nikos school outfit from RWBY
MDK
Experienced Poster

Post by MDK »

Rick wrote:I was the very in-character Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, complete with guitar hero guitar, pills, and a molotov cocktail...and a fake southern accent and an Ellis story (always about "my buddy Keith") at the drop of a hat. OuO
I saw you! Thank for the candy hahhaha. Link: http://i.imgur.com/ddWUxRU.jpg
RapaxGuardian wrote:I was the Ice Queen (Adventure Time) Friday day, God Tier Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck) Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday, and The Sorrow (MGS3) Saturday day & Masquerade :'3
If you were the one with the penguin figure sitting against a wall, then it is you that I've seen and taken a photo of. http://i.imgur.com/8O8I6Tu.jpg

Has anyone seen me? I was a pink poodle version of Hotline Miami's Jacket and a long-haired, short Clover from PAYDAY 2.
tokyograndpa wrote: DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
Is this the same Dio? http://i.imgur.com/KT6vWXa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/A5B6ls8.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wTNkFRN.jpg
Last edited by MDK on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

2017: Styx (Styx/Of Orcs and Men series)
2016: Ra's al Ghul, John Wick, Suwako Moriya
2015: Clover (Payday 2), Jacket (Hotline Miami)
2014: Ra's al Ghul (Batman)
2013: Calendar Girl (Batman), Rosalie Rowan (The Zeta Project)
2011/2012: Suwako Moriya (Touhou)
2009: Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
2008: Hester Prynne (The Scarlet Letter)
2005: Terra (Teen Titans)
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

Alright so am looking for some pic of myself in cosplay how I didn't get the time to take any full body shots.

Friday I was one of the two Beast from Black Butler walking around.
Saturday I was one of the Human Luna from Sailor Moon walking around the con.

If you happened to be one of the people that took my pic please pm me with a copy or a link to it

Thanks!
Gotsupermilk
I'm new!

Post by Gotsupermilk »

XanSpiraken wrote:I was dressed as Decim from Death Parade on Saturday, did anyone see me?
Yes I saw you! You had the glass right?
Gotsupermilk
I'm new!

Post by Gotsupermilk »

Did anyone see me? I was Jacket from Hotline Miami. I had a big chicken mask and I'm like 6'4 (Only reason I say this because there were other jackets with chicken masks). I was very bloody :)

Any pics would be appreciated :)
CoriExodus
AB Alumni

Post by CoriExodus »

I was JTHM on Friday, Punk Peter Pan Saturday, and normal Peter Pan on Sunday.
I know I had quite a few photos taken of me Saturday and I'd love to see some.
NanoZero
Experienced Poster

Post by NanoZero »

Hi! I was cosplaying as Akatsuki from Log Horizon on Saturday and wanted to know if anyone had pictures of me or of the tiny Log Horizon gathering on the third floor at the Hynes. I was dumb and didn't take any pictures of myself before the con. If you have pictures, PM me either here or on my tumblr (dancelordzuko.tumblr.com)
AB2012: Kino
AB2013: Misaka Mikoto (casual)
AB2014: Ryuko Matoi (EP 1)
AB2015: Seo Yuzuki & Akatsuki (1st season)
AB2016: Inkling School Girl Version (Splatoon) & Oboro (Fire Emblem Fates)
AB2017:Umi Sonoda (China Dress & Arabian Dancer),Lucina & Hanamaru Kunikida (Winter Uniform)
AB2018:Constellation Umi Sonoda & Makoto Niijima
AB2019: Flower Bouquet Umi Sonoda, Cinnabar, F!Corrin & Ryuko Matoi (Senketsu)
AB2020:
????????
Song of a Phoenix
Expert Poster

Post by Song of a Phoenix »

Hey everyone! On Friday I was Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss.

Saturday I was Lyon from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and hung out with Eirika and Ephraim for most of the afternoon.

What I'm looking for the most though is pictures from Sunday when I was Alice Elliot from Shadow Hearts, accompanied by Yuri Hyuga. I'd super appreciate any pictures anyone has of me! =)

2016:
Florina (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword), Jinx (LoL), Nora Valkyrie

2015:
Guy Cecil, Lyon (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones), Alice Elliot

2014:
Leila (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword), Guy Cecil, "Marth" (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

2013:
Flynn Scifo, Trish (Devil May Cry), Garry (Ib)

2012:
Shion (No. 6), Guy Cecil, Tabatha, Tsuzuki Asato

2011:
Guy Cecil, Tabatha (Tales of Symphonia), Tsuzuki Asato
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

satin-skies wrote:Hello!

On Friday, I was Ciel Phantomhive and I was walking around with a Grell, Mey Rin, and Beast.
On Saturday, I was Sailor Moon and I was with a street clothes Jun Jun.

Does anyone see us around?
Hi there! I was the Sailor Vesta/Ves-Ves that came up to you guys by the Barnes&Noble on my way out! Thanks so much for helping me with that picture!
DrakaDark wrote:Alright so am looking for some pic of myself in cosplay how I didn't get the time to take any full body shots.

If you happened to be one of the people that took my pic please pm me with a copy or a link to it

Thanks!
I have some pictures of you from the Sailor Moon Photoshoot (I was Vesta), but I haven't had a chance to upload them anywhere yet. I'll send you the ones that came out when I get the time to sort them!
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
KariKessler
Expert Poster

Post by KariKessler »

~Music~
[/b]
!~Anime~!

~!>Sleep<!~

~!>^Food^<!~

These are the ingredients chosen to create the perfect meds for sadness
[/color]
But Professor Kessler accidentally added a chemical ingredient

P~!O~!W~!
[/color] (explodes)
Reality ._. ......
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

omgxspazz wrote:I was part of the large Dragon Ball Z group that wandered the convention this weekend. I was Bulma in her bunny suit on Friday and her new outfit from Resurrection of F on Saturday. If you have ANY photos of the group (and by this I mean any number of us), message me on my Facebook page! Alternatively, you can also message them to the King Vegeta of the group here! We've been using #TeamDBZ and #DBZtakesAB on Instagram as well to track our photos on Instagram and posts on Facebook.
i took a pic of you guys in the dealers room! you guys were aswome! i asked the sell to look down (or up i can't remember now) but i asked him to do something, and he did. I didn't get a chance to look at the picture, but thank you.

I took the picture for my best friend cause she couldn't make it due to Easter weekend and all.

I was the Rinku on Saturday, at some point around the evening, i was walking around with a Hiei and a kurama (she had glasses) and I'm looking for Kurama since we sawpped pictures and all that.

I was also hoping people saw the three of us in the Artiest alli and grabbed our picture before it closed. I know alot of people did, but i haven't seen any up here yet.

shout out to the people who remember a minor character i should have changed my user name to: "the one with the yoyos"

lol I had yoyos, but at around 9:00 they just gave up on me and were like "ok i'm done"
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
chibisprite
Experienced Poster

Post by chibisprite »

And back again like last year. Looking for photos (and I know I only had a handful of people ask me, so I'm not expecting much) of me from the weekend.

On Friday and Sunday I was dressed as a Pokemon Breeder (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald version). Friday I had my red bucket, and Sunday I didn't. I had the really shiny, but incomplete pokeballs (they didn't have any buttons on them).

On Saturday I was dressed in my White Mage robes, carrying the (Shepard's) staff. I had the tan shoulder bag with some buttons on it, and quite possibly a messy (plain white, no red triangles) hood since the bag usually tugs on it.

As for poses, they'll be awkward at best. I always forget to practice different poses, but I do try to at least remember to smile! Please PM me if you think you have an image, looking more for any photos of my White Mage than my breeder outfit.

PS: I'm a brunette, and dressed as the Classic/Final Fantasy I White Mage. I forgot to include this info last year so there was a little confusion as to which mage I actually was.
Cosplay List
In Progress - Big Poe (Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time)
Planned - Ursula (Disney's The Little Mermaid), Rosa The Subrosian (Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons)

~Chibi
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

Hi guys, when I wasn't sitting in on panels as Tech Staff (and having to watch some really... interesting... shows) I was cosplaying as Seras Victoria aka Police Girl from Hellsing Ultimate. I really want to collect all of the photos of me and want to know if anyone talked to me. I was mostly stuck in a British accent and quoting Hellsing Abridged... a lot...

Also sorry to anyone who may or may not of been hit with my cannon!

I DO have a cosplay facebook page and a tumblr if you guys are into that stuff...
https://www.facebook.com/papertoadette
https://paper-toadette.tumblr.com (I also follow the "papertoadette" tag!)

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, Toadette from Mario and ??? from ???
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

DrakaDark wrote:Alright so am looking for some pic of myself in cosplay how I didn't get the time to take any full body shots.

Thanks!
I have some pictures of you from the Sailor Moon Photoshoot (I was Vesta), but I haven't had a chance to upload them anywhere yet. I'll send you the ones that came out when I get the time to sort them![/quote]

Thanks! I still haven't gone through the pics I took of the photoshot.

Still looking for the other pics that got taken of me as Beast and Human Luna
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

YAY! Glad to see a couple people saw me and said so! I always have the hardest time finding myself in photo galleries afterwards. >_<

Thanks MDK and Oos! I hope you guys enjoyed my antics. I was having a blast. \^o^/
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
Ponyta
Expert Poster

Post by Ponyta »

Hello! My boyfriend and I were Shaggy and Velma on Friday, and I was Mirai Kuriyama (BtB) Saturday! I always get so distracted at cons, I forget to take pictures of mine and friends' costumes! If anyone saw us (esp. if you have pictures) that'd be swell!
..except in bed.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

Hi!
I was Black Widow on Sunday and was walking around with a Captain America for most of it, I know I was in quite a few photos but have yet to see any in anyone's galleries so I was wondering if anyone had some? I'd love to see!
Airin
I'm new!

Post by Airin »

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had some pictures of me as I neglected to take any of myself. I know there were several taken and I thought I'd reach out on the forums to see where they went.

On both Friday and Saturday I had cosplay-ed as Shin Ah from the anime Akatsuki no Yona / Yona of the Dawn. I know there were two other Shin Ah's I ran into that weekend, so if it helps, I was carrying a sword on my shoulder as well as a blue string back pack at the time. In most of the pictures I held Ao (the red squirrel) in both hands.

Any and all help is much appreciated! Many thanks~ ;)
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Post by HelloGoodbye »

AwkwardTurtleFTW wrote:Did anyone see me? I was the female Kaneki Ken that had the 573-7 sign, knee high socks and bloody white skirt! If you did please link me pics! Thanks again! Tumblr: xawkwardturtleftwx
I saw you! Your cosplay was awesome and I loved your sign! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture because I was running super, super late for meeting up with someone but I really wish that I had the time to take a photo!
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
Airin
I'm new!

Post by Airin »

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had some pictures of me as I neglected to take any of myself. I know there were several taken and I thought I'd reach out on the forums to see where they went.

On both Friday and Saturday I had cosplay-ed as Shin Ah from the anime Akatsuki no Yona / Yona of the Dawn. I know there were two other Shin Ah's I ran into that weekend, so if it helps, I was carrying a sword on my shoulder as well as a blue string back pack at the time. In most of the pictures I held Ao (the red squirrel) in both hands.

madslowburnish
Expert Poster

Post by madslowburnish »

MDK wrote:
tokyograndpa wrote: DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
Is this the same Dio? http://i.imgur.com/KT6vWXa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/A5B6ls8.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wTNkFRN.jpg
Nope, not me. I had pointed shoes, jojo makeup, crotch window, and a styled wig.
silylanjie
I'm new!

Post by silylanjie »

I was Kuroko (Kuroko no Basuke).. Friday in the middle school white jersey, Saturday in the high school white jersey and Sunday in the high school black jersey.

My friends and I suppose to cosplay as whole miracle team but they bail out. If you do have a pic of my please do share!

This is my friend and I
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4fe3ede6d9
Mauralucky7

Post by Mauralucky7 »

I went as Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail in her Heavens Wheel armor on both Friday and Saturday. If you saw me or took any pictures could you send me a message!
AB 2014 - Erza Scarlet Heavens Wheel Armor. Done!
AB 2015 - Erza Scarlet Heavens Wheel Armor remade. Potentially Varia suit as well.
HanniBanani

Post by HanniBanani »

Hey! Did anyone see me?

I was the Female Joker on Friday (With a Riddler, and Harley Quinn)
Female Edward Elric on Saturday (With an armored Alphonse)
And FemJoker on Sunday too.

If anyone has pictures, please share!
Atomic_Shaymin
I'm new!

Post by Atomic_Shaymin »

I'm looking for my friend who was dressed in Nightingale Armor from Skyrim. She was only in it for Friday (her bow broke that night) so we are finding it hard to find pictures of her.
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

I was Gym Leader Elesa (Pokemon black and white) on Friday and my boyfriend and I were Ghoul Tsukune and Vampire Moka from Rosario + Vampire on Saturday! Click the links for the images. Please let me know if you have any photos of us!

ELESA

MOKA/TSUKUNE
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Kasutieru
Determined Poster

Post by Kasutieru »

Hey guys! I'm looking for ANY pictures of my Ahri cosplay! I did her Friday and Saturday, attending BOTH the Friday shoot and the Saturday shoot for League of Legends!

Here's a reference for those who may have anything:

I'd love to have some "at the con" photos for a scrap book I'm making so any and all are appreciative!

The ball that I have did glow blue.
[/b]
Anime Boston 2018
Female Rakan, League of Legends

Past Cosplays
'17 P.P Draven
'16 P.P Draven, French Maid Draven
'15 Ahri
'14 Yin, Headmistress Fiora
'13 Cynthia, Fem Shizuo
'12 Ronald Knox, Fem Shizuo
'11 Kikyo, Cynthia
Cinnamon Chai
Expert Poster

Post by Cinnamon Chai »

Hi! I'm looking for photos of myself and my friends! I was Gou with a Mako from Free! on Friday, and we were Eirika and Ephraim from Fire Emblem on Saturday.
My friends were Nezumi and Shion from No. 6 on Friday and Torchwick from RWBY and Legault from Fire Emblem on Saturday.
Please let me know if you have any pictures! I'm going to keep an eye out for everyone in this thread, too. Thank you!
AB 2018 plans
Oscar Dragonia - Tales of Berseria
Sailor Saturn
Taako - The Adventure Zone
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

Airin wrote:Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had some pictures of me as I neglected to take any of myself. I know there were several taken and I thought I'd reach out on the forums to see where they went.

Was this you? http://i.imgur.com/rFEnDr1.jpg

You made my day so much and were a wonderful Shin-ah ^_^
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

Vulgar_ism wrote:I was Gym Leader Elesa (Pokemon black and white) on Friday and my boyfriend and I were Ghoul Tsukune and Vampire Moka from Rosario + Vampire on Saturday! Click the links for the images. Please let me know if you have any photos of us!

ELESA

MOKA/TSUKUNE
Was this you?

http://i.imgur.com/zQ7eCnH.jpg
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.
fallenfaery

Post by fallenfaery »

I was Winter Wonder Lulu from League of Legends~ ^^ If you saw me/have pics of me please feel free to tag me or add me as a friend on facebook ^0^
RavenNightCosplay
I'm new!

Post by RavenNightCosplay »

Hey all!

Friday and Sunday I was Cheerleader Derpy Hooves from My Little Pony.
Saturday I was Eternal Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon.

If you have any photos/video of me please tag my Facebook page, Raven Night Cosplay. https://www.facebook.com/RavenNightCosplay/

Thank you in advance!!!!!
NekoCake

Post by NekoCake »

Hello!
On Friday i was Rikka from Chuunibyou with my bf as Yuuta, we had the blue umbrella!
On Saturday i was in a Companion Cube dress while my bf was in a labcoat wearing a portal gauntlet~ [ x ]
I would love to see any pictures people may have taken of us ♥ ^^
Fryedflowers
Experienced Poster

Post by Fryedflowers »

Did anyone see me on friday, I was cosplaying Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. I didn't have a cane and I know I got a ton of pictures taken of me which I'm really happy that happened it made my day.
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

Were you one of the bills at the photoshoot on friday. I got tons of video and photos there.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
_Whitney_

Post by _Whitney_ »

I was Lust from Full Metal Alchemist on Saturday and Sunday. Also made a small appearance in Cosplay Chess as a special attack. The funny thing about having a claw for a hand is it makes it pretty hard to take photos so I took like 3 pictures the whole con. If anyone has any it would be much appreciated. I'm also totally new to cosplay and I want to improve by coming up with better ideas for poses since I'm pretty sure I just stood there expressionless in every photo. hahaha!
avaladon
I'm new!

Post by avaladon »

I went as Victorique De Blois from Gosick! (long black, victorian styled dress, grey hat, long blonde wig) Please let me know if anyone saw me ^.^
OrangeUmi
I'm new!

Post by OrangeUmi »

I dressed up as Toad from Mario on Friday and Saturday. (Check my avatar)
I know several people had taken pictures of me, however I had forgotten to take any decent pictures of myself.
So if anyone remembers me and has pictures please PM me!
- Thanks~*!
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

Painted_Outlaw wrote:
Vulgar_ism wrote:I was Gym Leader Elesa (Pokemon black and white) on Friday and my boyfriend and I were Ghoul Tsukune and Vampire Moka from Rosario + Vampire on Saturday! Click the links for the images. Please let me know if you have any photos of us!

ELESA

MOKA/TSUKUNE
Was this you?

http://i.imgur.com/zQ7eCnH.jpg
Yup! Thanks :D
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Fryedflowers
Experienced Poster

Post by Fryedflowers »

odd-cl wrote:Were you one of the bills at the photoshoot on friday. I got tons of video and photos there.
I was :) You took awesome video
PyroGodFlameCosplay
Expert Poster

Post by PyroGodFlameCosplay »

did anyone see/ get a picture of me?
I was yukio okumura from blue exorcist on Saturday.
I was the one that was actually a female underneath the cosplay XD
I had my program book with me at one time and some bags of stuff i bought at the dealers room later on in the day.
i was also the short one. I'm only like 5"4 and a quater XD
ANIME BOSTON COSPLAY 2016
SATURDAY:
IZURU KIRA [100% DONE]
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

Korrasami wrote:Hello everyone,

My GF and I were Korra and Asami Friday and Saturday. If anyone has photos of us we would love to see them!
I may have taken a picture - so by any chance is this you two? -- and It's amazing that you both ended up cosplaying TLOK <3 Nicely done as well!

------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw you! And I think you stopped me for a picture on Friday when I was Ymir (I had some sharp teeth in as well) -- but Your ability to stick in character and your cosplay was absolutely amazing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And to further ask in contribution to this topic - I was Filia Ul Copt from Slayers Try on Saturday and The Mangle from FNAF2 on Sunday. So to ask the question - Did anyone see me?~ (and if you have a picture or two could you possibly share it with me? <3)
cosplayer_kichan
I'm new!

Post by cosplayer_kichan »

If anyone took pics of the Shimakaze crossplayer during the Fashion Show... that would be me. :) PM me if you saw me... thankies! :)
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

Soarinwater wrote:
I saw you! And I think you stopped me for a picture on Friday when I was Ymir (I had some sharp teeth in as well) -- but Your ability to stick in character and your cosplay was absolutely amazing!
Thank you so much! I loved how you pretty much had the character's secret hid until I saw the teeth. THEN I knew. :D Mark of a good cosplay there!
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
Korrasami
I'm new!

Post by Korrasami »

Soarinwater wrote:
Korrasami wrote:Hello everyone,

My GF and I were Korra and Asami Friday and Saturday. If anyone has photos of us we would love to see them!
I may have taken a picture - so by any chance is this you two? -- and It's amazing that you both ended up cosplaying TLOK <3 Nicely done as well!
Yeah! Thank you so much. This is awesome. :) <3
xenoglossy
Expert Poster

Post by xenoglossy »

I was:

Naoto from Persona 4 [pictures] on Friday (attended the afternoon but not the midnight shoot)
Rosa Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro ni [pictures] on Saturday
Mia Fey from Ace Attorney [pictures] on Sunday (with a Maya)

Let me know if you got any pictures of me, because I am a narcissist and require more photographic documentation of my beautiful self.
BrownSpidey
I'm new!

Post by BrownSpidey »

I was dressed up as Military Waluigi! Does anyone have any photos that they took? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 3e69be0048