Upgrading Badges

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
popculturechoreography
Getting the hang of this...

Upgrading Badges

Post by popculturechoreography »

Hello!

I am inquiring about the con's badge upgrade policy, if there is one (I have checked the FAQ). I have already purchased a badge for Saturday only, and may have interest in attending Sunday as well, due to my schedule that day. Is there a policy where I could upgrade my Saturday only badge to a weekend pass and just pay the difference? I'd prefer not to spend extra money on a Sunday and Saturday badge separately, as a weekend badge is significantly cheaper. This isn't a transfer request (I know those aren't allowed), just an upgrade.

I was curious if this is possible. If not, I will figure something out. Thanks!
kila
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Upgrading Badges

Post by kila »

popculturechoreography wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:31 pm Hello!

I am inquiring about the con's badge upgrade policy, if there is one (I have checked the FAQ). I have already purchased a badge for Saturday only, and may have interest in attending Sunday as well, due to my schedule that day. Is there a policy where I could upgrade my Saturday only badge to a weekend pass and just pay the difference? I'd prefer not to spend extra money on a Sunday and Saturday badge separately, as a weekend badge is significantly cheaper. This isn't a transfer request (I know those aren't allowed), just an upgrade.

I was curious if this is possible. If not, I will figure something out. Thanks!
You will likely have a better answer by using the Contact Us page and reaching out to registration - they assisted with things such as the badges being switched to mailed so can give the best, fastest answer.