Any word on when Programming/Dealers/Artists are posted?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
bastardkaiju
Getting the hang of this...

Any word on when Programming/Dealers/Artists are posted?

Post by bastardkaiju »

It's only 2 weeks to the con and I like to at the very least have an idea of times and programs of interest, has there been any word on when these will be public?
northeasterner thembo with a lifelong obsession of pop culture, media, cartoons, and collecting. Ask me about my Pokemon cards!
kila

Re: Any word on when Programming/Dealers/Artists are posted?

Post by kila »

AZombae wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:35 pm
BreadCosplay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:25 pm Hey! Just wondering what time Cosplay Runway will be held and if it clashes with Cosplay Chess this year?
Anime Boston's 2024 Schedule is not complete yet. Usually the schedule will not be released until about a week before the convention. We are trying really hard this year to not have any Cosplay Events overlap with one another, but no promises can be made.
According to AB staff in a different thread, the schedule generally isn't released until a week before, so next week. If there is any more specific information, however , hopefully someone can let us know 😊
Pyroc96
Experienced Poster

Post by Pyroc96 »

I don't get why the dealer's room and artist alley listings haven't been released yet on the website. those lists don't even have anything to do with the schedule release. I'm just sort of annoyed, sorry. when does staff think we will be getting the dealer's room and artist alley listing by?
xbox live gamertag id: DarkFireMage773
Switch: SW-8317-0208-1418
kittengeist

Post by kittengeist »

Pyroc96 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:58 pm I don't get why the dealer's room and artist alley listings haven't been released yet on the website. those lists don't even have anything to do with the schedule release. I'm just sort of annoyed, sorry. when does staff think we will be getting the dealer's room and artist alley listing by?
Not staff, but from what I've heard some dealers (and maybe artists) on the waitlist are just hearing back they got accepted in. They're probably finalizing that and will post it shortly after.
AB 2024 Lineup:

Friday AM - Cure Majesty
Friday PM - Cure Wing
Saturday - Cure Majesty
Sunday - N/A
Puppypals66

Post by Puppypals66 »

Looks like the webpages have been updated and now show 2024's info!

Vendor's Hall: https://www.animeboston.com/exhibits
Artists Alley: https://www.animeboston.com/artists/artists_listing/
Freddieorter
I'm new!

Post by Freddieorter »

bastardkaiju wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:30 pm It's only 2 weeks to the con and I like to at the very least have an idea of times and programs of interest, has there been any word on when these will be public? space bar clicker
In most cases, the timetable is not made public until one week prior, thus next week.