Bag/coat check for AB2024

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Bag/coat check for AB2024

Post by soulshipping »

Hi Staff! Does anyone know if there will be a place to have our bags or coats taken and stored for a day in the Hynes? I have a bag I'm bringing that'll be heavy but I won't need it until the early evening. I know this was the case in the past before COVID, but I wasn't sure about this year. Thanks!
Ezra - Your resident non-binary con-goer! She/they pronouns.
theonlylostsoul
AB Executive

Re: Bag/coat check for AB2024

Post by theonlylostsoul »

Hi there! Coat/bag check will be open in Hynes room 107 all three days! You can realistically check any item, they charge per item, bag, coat, prop, etc. and accept cash or card. We’re still working out the details of how much per item they’ll be charging but it shouldn’t be more than $5 per item.
Kirsten (Kiri) Smith
Director of Operations
Anime Boston
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Re: Bag/coat check for AB2024

Post by soulshipping »

theonlylostsoul wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:11 pm Hi there! Coat/bag check will be open in Hynes room 107 all three days! You can realistically check any item, they charge per item, bag, coat, prop, etc. and accept cash or card. We’re still working out the details of how much per item they’ll be charging but it shouldn’t be more than $5 per item.
Excellent! Thank you for the information.
Ezra - Your resident non-binary con-goer! She/they pronouns.