New Site Design

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

New Site Design

Post by Kalyoth »

Liking whoever is now web master & designed the site. It's clean, easy to load & not out of control busy. Reminds me of what the web used to be back in 90's before it got too busy. Surprised it was not advertised on the ab site / forums as an announcement. (Hotels for 2024 opening never got announced on the ab web site / forums either, just sorta turned on?).

Hope the forums are reincluded in all community announcements going forward since the new page does make a point to focus it as first in the communities listed.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
tpowers30
I'm new!

Re: New Site Design

Post by tpowers30 »

My only problem is that I can't seem to change my payment method during pre-registration. This never happened to me before.
mercedeswrithe
I'm new!

Post by mercedeswrithe »

tpowers30 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:26 pm My only problem is that I can't seem to change my payment method during pre-registration. This never happened to me before.
I also see this as a problem that needs to be solvedconnections puzzle :roll: :roll:
nceotieae
I'm new!

Post by nceotieae »

tpowers30 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:26 pm My only problem is that I can'tsurvivor io seem to change my payment method during pre-registration. This never happened to me before.
After I registered, I set up the payment method, so I'm not sure if it can't be changed during the pre-registration process like you said. If you still can't solve it, try asking your administrator for help
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

tpowers30 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:26 pm My only problem is that I can't seem to change my payment method during pre-registration. This never happened to me before.
mercedeswrithe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:45 pm I also see this as a problem that needs to be solvedconnections puzzle :roll: :roll:
If you haven't already, contact Registration Customer Service to get you through it. The registration portal is not part of the AB website and is handled by the registration vendor directly.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

nazo400
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nazo400 »

Nemra wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:59 pm
mercedeswrithe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:45 pm I also see this as a problem that needs to be solvedconnections puzzle :roll: :roll:
If you haven't already, contact Registration Customer Service to get you through it. The registration portal is not part of the AB website and is handled by the registration vendor directly.

Good to know! thanks!
Avatar made by me please don't steal without credit or I'll sic the Undertaker or Grell on you... :geek:

~Long Island holds my heart~