A note of thanks to 2 staffers

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

A note of thanks to 2 staffers

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello. ^_^ ^_^ I want to give thanks, first, to one of the members of staff wearing an orange shirt. I don't remember what your name was, but, I was waiting for the Stringed Instruments In Japan panel, and I wanted to get some water real quick. You pointed me in the direction where the water fountains were.

Also, after that panel ended, I made a dash to where the Japanese Folk Tales panel was going to be. You were by the door, and when you saw me, you told me to wait a moment, & you went in to the panel room. When you came out and told me that a chair was being gotten for me so I could see this panel, I was SO happy, as I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it in to that one (I saw how full it was). I had another option in case I couldn't make it in to that one, but I was thrilled I was able to get in.

Also, the other staffer who brought me the chair and had it so I sat up front (I THINK you were wearing a blue shirt), again, I don't know what your name was, but, thank you for checking to make sure I could see everything alright, that my view wasn't blocked in any way, etc.

You BOTH made my day!! Thank you so much again!! :D :D