Newbie to AB trying to do a school project... help?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
joebos617
I'm new!

Newbie to AB trying to do a school project... help?

Post by joebos617 »

I'm a journalism student attending AB as a fan and a reporter looking to make a story on AB as my topic for my final project. I'm a little upset that I thought of this idea at the last minute right after pre-registration closed, but my best friend from school recently got me in to anime and has been hyped up for AB for months. I finally caught the bug from her.

Can I bring in audio recording equipment with me? Would it be possible for me to get one on one questions with panelists for a few minutes despite the fact that it's too late to apply for a press pass?

It's probably naive of me to expect you guys to help me out at all, but I'd appreciate any help I can get.
WertPhotography
Experienced Poster

Re: Newbie to AB trying to do a school project... help?

Post by WertPhotography »

Con-goes yes.

However, you can no longer bring tripods or stand alone equipment; but if you, or a friend, can carry it...you're good.

I would think if you asked panelists politely and they aren't the main guests...yes, they'll possibly help you if they have time.