Autograph schedule

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
hllowrld
I'm new!

Autograph schedule

Post by hllowrld »

Will the autograph session schedule be announced before the convention kicks off?
Mirotic
Veteran Poster

Re: Autograph schedule

Post by Mirotic »

Not Staff!!

Autograph session times are released with the main schedule every year, at least a few days before the con.
I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty. If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away. Everything starts wearing fresh colors. Every sound begins playing a heartful melody. Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic. Desire is embraced in a dream. But my mind is still in chaos and..
2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

Question to anyone who can answer since the schedule just popped up. Justin Briner and Clifford Chapin are listed together in an autograph session on Friday. I know we are only allowed 2 tickets to the free autographs a day. Does this session count as one since they are together? Or would I need to separate ones for each of them?
Misterlee
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Misterlee »

I know that some guests will do autograph signing at the exhibit halls for a small fee. How much will it be and could we ask for pictures? Plus what time do will they do autograph signing at the exhibit halls?
loklore
AB Alumni

Post by loklore »

Pint_Sized25 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 pm Question to anyone who can answer since the schedule just popped up. Justin Briner and Clifford Chapin are listed together in an autograph session on Friday. I know we are only allowed 2 tickets to the free autographs a day. Does this session count as one since they are together? Or would I need to separate ones for each of them?
Group sessions require only one ticket and with that ticket you can get one autograph from each guest in that session.
Victor Albisharat
Assistant Director of Guest Relations
loklore
AB Alumni

Post by loklore »

lawless wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:51 pm I know that some guests will do autograph signing at the exhibit halls for a small fee. How much will it be and could we ask for pictures? Plus what time do will they do autograph signing at the exhibit halls?
All guest signings in the Dealers Hall are completely at the discretion of the guest. They set their own prices, hours, and rules. Anime Boston may advertise information on behalf of the guest (if we are given the info) but that is entirely dependent on the guest.
Victor Albisharat
Assistant Director of Guest Relations
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

loklore wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:21 pm
Pint_Sized25 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 pm Question to anyone who can answer since the schedule just popped up. Justin Briner and Clifford Chapin are listed together in an autograph session on Friday. I know we are only allowed 2 tickets to the free autographs a day. Does this session count as one since they are together? Or would I need to separate ones for each of them?
Group sessions require only one ticket and with that ticket you can get one autograph from each guest in that session.
Awesome. Thank you!!