How could I sign up for a Cosplay Chess?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Dunkirk
I'm new!

How could I sign up for a Cosplay Chess?

Post by Dunkirk »

Hi! I haven't done Cosplay until this year, but I've done acting and improv for a year now and am highly interested in joining a Cosplay Chess! Anywhere I can sign up for it because I cannot find a signup link anywhere. Thanks!
AB 2018 Kokichi Ouma [Danganronpa V3]
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: How could I sign up for a Cosplay Chess?

Post by Nemra »

if you're reading this and you're logged out of the forums, make sure you're logged in.

It'll be in your cosplay HQ under Cosplay Games :)
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

ksmurf
AB Executive

Re: How could I sign up for a Cosplay Chess?

Post by ksmurf »

To provide a bit more detail on the Cosplay Games sign-up process:
ksmurf wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:01 pm
You can use the Cosplay HQ page on the Anime Boston website to apply to Cosplay Games here =====> http://www.animeboston.com/cosplayhq/
1. Log in to the forums. Your forum account doubles as your Cosplay HQ account.

2. Go to the link above for Cosplay HQ.

3. Add costumes to your profile. You'll have the chance to build a little portfolio of your cosplays. Each cosplay can have up to 3 photos. We typically recommend full length shots of the front and back of you in the costume.

4. On the main screen for Cosplay HQ, find Cosplay Games in the menu. Click the link.

5. Check off the events you wish to apply to. A form will open. Complete the form. Make sure you hit submit.

That's pretty much it!
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024