Question about photo suite and photos

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
rrevengaa
I'm new!

Question about photo suite and photos

Post by rrevengaa »

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum :) So I have been searching since the end of the con for the photos that I had taken in the official Anime Boston "photo suite". I have found one or two photos but none of myself or the friend I was cosplaying with; I am searching for an album that has ALL of the photo suite pictures, everyone's included, but I can't seem to find it anywhere I look and really want to see the photos I had taken there! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)
P.S. I was one of the Ram cosplayers this year (from Re: Zero) so if anyone has pictures taken of or with me it would be awesome for you to leave them here! I would love to see. I was the one carrying the small black and white purse. Thank you! :)
THX1139
Veteran Poster

Re: Question about photo suite and photos

Post by THX1139 »

rrevengaa wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:59 am So I have been searching since the end of the con for the photos that I had taken in the official Anime Boston "photo suite".
I assume you have been here: http://www.animeboston.com/media/

Last year it took some time for photos to show up. I find the way AB organizes the albums makes it hard to find pictures you're looking for.
Badge name THX1139 not cosplaying.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Thanks for your interest in our photo suite. Our photographers are still selecting and editing all the photos that were taken. The gallery typically won't have the 2017 photos until 1-2 months after the convention. It does take some time to go through all of the photos and clean them up.

As for as the photos themselves, our team does usually ensure that at least 1 photo of each group is put online in the gallery. While more may have been taken, the photography department may decide that some aren't up to snuff. But that's why there are multiple shots of each group taken - to give the team the opportunity to pick the best ones.

Thank you for your patience!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
rrevengaa
I'm new!

Post by rrevengaa »

Oh lovely! That answers all of my questions :) And yes, I figured it would take some time and that's why I couldn't find anything, but I wasn't positive so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. And so is the link posted above (thank you by the way!) the right one to visit once the photos are up? Regardless, I apprciate the swift replies and the help from both of you very much :) I can't wait to see the pix!