Lost AB '17 t-shirt (possibly in a black Sentai Filmworks bag)

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Lost AB '17 t-shirt (possibly in a black Sentai Filmworks bag)

Post by infjeff »

Hello everyone.

I had an excellent time at Anime Boston this year. Probably in the top 3 of AB's in the eight years I've been going. I have always bought the official t-shirt each year to commemorate my time there. But I was heartbroken this Sunday when I got home and couldn't find my new AB '17 shirt anywhere. I've called the Sheraton Lost&Found (twice), checked online and then called the Hynes Lost&Found, and I submitted a customer service ticket to the bus company (but I don't expect to hear anything back) and nothing came up.

I recall placing the shirt in a black Sentai Filmworks bag, possibly with three other minor items I'm missing but not as concerned about - the $5 lanyard I also bought at the AB booth, the AMV contest ballot I scribbled on, and a star-shaped magical girl enthusiast pin I won at a panel. I have no idea how these items escaped my big Funimation bag (the one with One Piece on it). I'd hate to think they were stolen.

This is my last resort before I throw in the towel. I wanted to check if anyone saw anything like I was describing, it probably would have been around Sunday morning. I also wanted to check on the possibility, slim as it might be, of anyone having an extra AB '17 shirt they'd be willing to sell to me.
THX1139
Veteran Poster

Re: Lost AB '17 t-shirt (possibly in a black Sentai Filmworks bag)

Post by THX1139 »

The AB store may still have some.
Badge name THX1139 not cosplaying.
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Post by infjeff »

tomthumb wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:19 pm The AB store may still have some.
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I talked to Anime Boston on Facebook and they said they're all out of shirts. :(
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

https://signatureboston.com/attend/lost-and-found

That is the MCCA lost & found.

Your lost t-shirt will likely be listed as 'Tee Shirt Black', as they put tiny info on list so that one has to give them pertinent details in order to claim the item.
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

On the 7th page there is a black t-shirt listed as well as a lanyard on the 6th page.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Post by infjeff »

Jennachan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 am On the 7th page there is a black t-shirt listed as well as a lanyard on the 6th page.
Yeah I got my hopes up when I noticed that too. But it's not the right shirt. It's like it vanished into thin air.