Lost fake red rose that Mamoru Chiba (Tuxedo Mask) gave me @ the Sailor Moon panel

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Cosplay_Joe
Experienced Poster

Lost fake red rose that Mamoru Chiba (Tuxedo Mask) gave me @ the Sailor Moon panel

Post by Cosplay_Joe »

First of all, let me just say, I know, I know, I know, I've already been doing my self-loathing! :lol: but seriously, I've tried the lost and founds at the Hynes, the Prudential, the Sheraton, the subway (what was the only form of public transportation I used over the weekend), Hostelling International (which is where I stayed over the weekend) and I even called City Hall to see if they had their own lost-and-found, which they do, Unfortunately they didn't have it either! So I did try looking at every possible place that could possibly have gone over the weekend! And in case you were wondering how I could have POSSIBLY lost such an important item, let me just say, I did put it in my blue and black duffel bag, but I did a very unwise thing and had the Rose Part sticking out, since it couldn't fit completely in the bag, and it inevitably fell out. Don't worry, I will NEVER make that kind of mistake again! NEVER!

So on the off chance that somebody just picked it up, please let me and Anime Boston know, so that this can be returned to me! And in case you were wondering, I will gladly pay for postage if necessary!

Okay, thank you all very much, and I look forward to attending and possibly doing panels for next year's Anime Boston!
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup:

Thurs: Doumeki from xxxHolic (w/ the bow too! :D )
Fri: Ayato from The Asterisk War
Sat: Jim Hawking from Outlaw Star. (as pictured in my avatar)
Sun: Lelouch from Code Geass