wheelchair for con?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
besithia
Getting the hang of this...

wheelchair for con?

Post by besithia »

so lo and behold my dumb ass fell at the con today on the escalators. it twisted my ankle and bruised my leg up pretty bad. the swelling ain't going down ( two hours of frozen peas later ) and i can barely walk around the place I'm staying. I'm having a hard time. are there wheelchairs at the con i could possibly use and if so, would it be okay to use one? if pictures of injury need be provided I'd be happy to.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: wheelchair for con?

Post by Nemra »

oh no!

Unfortunately, you'll have to check with the Hynes in the public safety office if they have any spare wheelchairs that you could use. The office is next to the cafeteria in the main hall (same hall as the pru security line).
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

besithia
Getting the hang of this...

Re: wheelchair for con?

Post by besithia »

okay that was actually the answer i was hoping for. my fear is that there was none at all and i wouldn't have been able to attend con. I'm all jacked up lol. first time in boston and first time at a con ever and i end up abusing my body. thanks for the answer my friend!