autograph question (location, location location)

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

autograph question (location, location location)

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

did the autograph location move?

I suppose I could have pmed this to the person i think might be in charge of this, but I figured people might be interested in this tidbit of information so hints why i posted it
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Vu
AB Staff

Re: autograph question (location, location location)

Post by Vu »

Is there a specific location you're looking for? The autograph sessions in the Sheraton hotel are the same as they were last year, on the third floor towards the South Tower elevators.
Vu Tran
North American Guest Liaison
Anime Boston 2022

Viva la manatee!

"Gonna have to go find my eyeballs, I rolled them too hard"
- Rebecca Lee, 2019
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Vu wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 pm Is there a specific location you're looking for? The autograph sessions in the Sheraton hotel are the same as they were last year, on the third floor towards the South Tower elevators.
oh ok i kinda figured it was in the same spot, but i had to ask because it looked like it was in a different spot from last time on guide book but i could have just read it wrong, thanks sorry bout that ^^; near the AA enterence is right?
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Vu
AB Staff

Post by Vu »

Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 pmnear the AA enterence is right?
Not exactly, but on the same floor. From the floor plan, the connection from Artists' Alley to the third floor of the Sheraton is circled in blue on the left. The autograph rooms are circled in orange on the right.
Vu Tran
North American Guest Liaison
Anime Boston 2022

Viva la manatee!

"Gonna have to go find my eyeballs, I rolled them too hard"
- Rebecca Lee, 2019
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Vu wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 pm
Old_School_Anime_Lover02 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 pmnear the AA enterence is right?
Not exactly, but on the same floor. From the floor plan, the connection from Artists' Alley to the third floor of the Sheraton is circled in blue on the left. The autograph rooms are circled in orange on the right.
i think i know where it is (But last year seems so long ago)

one more question: what if i have a disabled badge, can i go up to the second floor and just ask for a ticket? I mean i did last year and i showed my disabled sticker and i got one right away and got put in a room, but i don't know if that's going to change this year
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

LadyLark
AB Alumni

Post by LadyLark »

Unfortunately this is something that is being worked out and many of relevant people are already on-site and do not have internet access. When you get to the con, you can ask the accessibility people about how this will be addressed regarding autographs.
Rea Konecki
Industry and Guest Coordinator
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

LadyLark wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 am Unfortunately this is something that is being worked out and many of relevant people are already on-site and do not have internet access. When you get to the con, you can ask the accessibility people about how this will be addressed regarding autographs.
ok i was planing on doing so
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho