pre-day pickup

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Ragdollpuppy
I'm new!

pre-day pickup

Post by Ragdollpuppy »

I have sports practice on the day that you can pick up the tickets early and i was wondering if i sent my friend with my ticket and id can she pick them up for me instead. she also has her own ticket to pick up too so that's why i want to know.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: pre-day pickup

Post by Nemra »

Unfortunately, the one who's name is on the badge is the only one who can pick it up so your friend won't be able to pick it up for you
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Ragdollpuppy
I'm new!

Post by Ragdollpuppy »

dang thanks
guess i'm gonna have to miss practice
pulsedemon
Screw the rules, I have 5,000 posts!

Post by pulsedemon »

It shouldn't take too long to pick it up, so you might be able to make practice. We don't specifically encourage delinquency!

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Christian Daly, Director, Exhibits Division, Anime Boston

Look out! It's my last.fm profile!
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Also Pre-Reg is open Thursday from 4PM to 10PM. Just come afterward?
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^