Sheraton Elevator Use

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Sheraton Elevator Use

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Hello there. I remember last year that you needed a key to use the elevators in the Sheraton and was wondering how that works to access the convention floors if you are not a guest of that hotel.
I'm asking for my friend who cannot use escalators and would need to use elevators to get around, specifically from lobby level (since we're staying across the street at the Hilton and would be entering the Sheraton through the lobby) up to the floors with registration, the panel rooms and the AA entrance.
She'll be using a wheelchair hence why she cannot use escalators to navigate from the Lobby level to the Sheraton 2,3,AND 5th floor. Is there a way this is possible, especially since we'll be running a panel in one of the rooms on the 3rd floor?
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: Sheraton Elevator Use

Post by Nemra »

you'll be able to freely use the elevators so don't worry!

The elevators should only require a keycard when you're trying to reach floors with rooms but it should be fine up to the 5th floor since we have programming space there
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Sheraton Elevator Use

Post by MomoMiraculous »

OK good to know. I was a guest there last year, so I always had to use the keycard so I had no idea how it worked for people who didn't stay there. Thanks for getting back to me.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron