Guest request thread

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
andyjay729
Getting the hang of this...

Guest request thread

Post by andyjay729 »

New to AB. What time does it usually open each year? I'm actually from CA but have relatives in Maine and would like to combine a visit to them should you manage to get my requestees. Plus, you think AB is overcrowded? Check out Anime Expo sometime, if you dare.
pulsedemon
Screw the rules, I have 5,000 posts!

Re: Guest request thread

Post by pulsedemon »

Do you mean like in the morning, the days of the show, or when does Registration open?
Christian Daly, Director, Exhibits Division, Anime Boston

Look out! It's my last.fm profile!
andyjay729
Getting the hang of this...

Post by andyjay729 »

I mean the request thread in the guest section of this forum. There's currently no official request thread on that page, and requesting guests anywhere else in outlawed.
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Those threads go up at the discretion of our Guest Relations department, and it's usually sometime in the summer. We appreciate your enthusiasm though!
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

striker923 wrote:Those threads go up at the discretion of our Guest Relations department, and it's usually sometime in the summer. We appreciate your enthusiasm though!
this is actually good to know, I'm really stoaked to suggest retro musical themes seeing as I'm a 90s/80s girl myself I can't wait to see who they choose, and this time i won't make a photo shoot so far in advance >.>; that was stupid of me this time! and this time i'll make sure to get there 3 hours early (Even with a disabled badge it's good to get there as early as possible to line up for things)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
dannygreen
I'm new!

Post by dannygreen »

I think its a good idea :) thanks for sharing bro :)
Chairman Miaow
AB Staff

Post by Chairman Miaow »

Guest Suggestion threads for Anime Boston 2017 are now live and can be found in the Guests of Honor subforum.
Matt Miller (It's pronounced as one word)
Assistant Director of Guest Relations 2017 - present