Photo Suite right side pictures

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Photo Suite right side pictures

Post by RapaxGuardian »

Hi there, I was just wondering when pictures taken on the right side of the photo suite will be available?
I know there's a post in the Memories forums that links to pictures taken on the left side, but my fiance and I got our pictures taken on the -right- side. We've been wondering when the gallery on the website would be updated.

Any info is appreciated :3
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
striker923
AB Staff

Re: Photo Suite right side pictures

Post by striker923 »

I will go ahead and see if I can get you a more definitive answer of when the Gallery will go live, but in the meantime, I know the photo staff takes a LOT of photos, so they have to comb through them all, edit/re-size/touch-up, etc. That usually takes a good chunk of time to do so.

Thanks for your patience while I see if I can get an approximate turn around time for you! :)
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
ecoolcutie
Getting the hang of this...

Gallery pictures?

Post by ecoolcutie »

Just wanted to know just about when the gallery pictures will be up. And also where to find the interviews that were taken by the staff.
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

RapaxGuardian wrote:Hi there, I was just wondering when pictures taken on the right side of the photo suite will be available?
I know there's a post in the Memories forums that links to pictures taken on the left side, but my fiance and I got our pictures taken on the -right- side. We've been wondering when the gallery on the website would be updated.

Any info is appreciated :3
The photos should be up sometime next week. We had some space/size issues. Thanks again for your patience!
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Photos are live!
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

striker923 wrote:Photos are live!
Is that all the pics from Chess and Death Match?? There had been a lot more the previous years.
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Vanner wrote:
Is that all the pics from Chess and Death Match?? There had been a lot more the previous years.
Yes, what is up is what we have.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
ecoolcutie
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ecoolcutie »

None of the pictures from the interviews are up there. Are the interviews not going up? :(
Aidan2
AB Executive

Post by Aidan2 »

ecoolcutie wrote:
None of the pictures from the interviews are up there. Are the interviews not going up? :(
Any of the video interviews are currently being edited into a promotional reel that will be shown at some of our larger outreach events. Depending on how it is built we should be able to post it to youtube.
Michael Lee
Director of Technical Operations