LiSA Concert/Autograph

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
onsalo
I'm new!

LiSA Concert/Autograph

Post by onsalo »

Hi, I would like to know all the necessary information that is required for me to obtain the following:

1. Best seating/standing for the LiSA concert be it waiting in line or paying extra money. Is it first come first serve or is there extra tickets to be bought etc.

2. Getting an autograph from LiSA and if its possible to get a picture with her and signed. Again is this a wait in line fcfs or is this another ticket/money expense.

To these events and requests I don't mind paying extra, I would just like to know how I go about this. This concert/autograph session is the real highlight and main reason I'm going and I don't want to miss out!

Thank you,
Theodore Walker
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: LiSA Concert/Autograph

Post by Nemra »

Heyooooo, i can answer some of this but not all since i don't know too much specifics, but first things first:

Your AB badge will always grant you access to all events without the need to purchase something else!
(Formal ball is an exception because it's charity)

That being said:

1) LiSA's concert will require a ticket for guaranteed seating(there is no standing). These tickets are free and are given out on a "first come, first served" basis. These tickets also only guarantee you a seat, not that it will specifically be a good one.

2) I'm not particularly certain on specific rules on autographs but all of the general rules apply which are found here

Edit: Where you can get the tickets you may ask? That will not be announced except very close to con, if not, then at-con. So keep a close eye on our announcements on our social media pages!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

if it's anything like the Jam project concert, then you get them the morning of the consent, and you usually fallow a bunch of people after getting in to the convention.

That's what i did the first time I went to the jam project. I always have the great fourtone to get a great seat I got inline as early as possible and had fun while waiting.

usually with autorgaphs it's the first 100 people that come, so if you want to meet LISA you have to get there super early (leave a panel and rush to the autograph place as fast as possible since this is the first year they're having an attentance gap i'm assuming it's because people are going just to see her and the other japanese guests.)

that's as much as i remember from ab. if you need to know anything else you can always pm me before the con (i may not be close to staff) but i know a thing or two about AB from going there so long.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
waynoinsano
Determined Poster

Post by waynoinsano »

Also if I'm not mistaken Jam Project had some extra autograph times at their merch booth, with purchase, in the dealer room. So maybe Lisa will have the same
runawaysorcery
Getting the hang of this...

Post by runawaysorcery »

Do we know when/where to pick up tickets for the LiSA concert?

My stepbrother is a huge fan of hers and she's the reason he decided to go to AB this year instead of other cons.
AB2016 Line-Up:
Friday: Lightning Farron with Oerba Yun Fang in the Deathmatch!
Saturday: Weiss Schnee
Sunday: Danny Vasquez

All my cosplays: Weiss Schnee, Lightning Farron, Cassandra Pentaghast, Danny Vasquez, Izana Shinatose, Asami Sato, Inquisitor Lavellan, Avatar Korra, Ramona Flowers
Shiroikami
Veteran Poster

Post by Shiroikami »

They won't let us know until either Friday at Opening Ceremonies, or Saturday morning through various con channels of information.
Flying is easy. You just have to learn to throw yourself at the ground... and miss...

2007 - Shinigami in Pink
2008 - Mitsuru (Persona 3)
2010 - Jade Curtiss: Doctor Mambo costume title (Tales of the Abyss)
2012 - Xion (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
2013 - Yukionna
2014 - Kyubei (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
2015 - Sailor Jupiter
2016 - Akatsuki (Log Horizon)
2017 - Sailor Jupiter