Anime Boston Volunteer Program - ABVP2015 Thread

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
awkwardbeta
Dedicated Poster

Anime Boston Volunteer Program - ABVP2015 Thread

Post by awkwardbeta »

:!: ANNOUNCEMENT: :!:

Online applications are open! Click here and fill out the form!: https://www.animeboston.com/forms/volunteer/

Please remember to read through the Volunteers Info page and Volunteers FAQ page before filling in the form. It will give you a rundown of the program itself as well as answers to commonly asked questions.

Online applications are only open from Feb. 3 to Mar. 3, 2015. After that, online applications will close, and any additional applications must be made in person at the convention.

Any questions, please send an e-mail to volunteers@animeboston.com.

-Steve W.
Steve Wong
Volunteers Manager | 2008 - Present
Executive Advisory Board Member | 2013 - 2014
Volunteers Staff | 2003 - 2008
15 years wearing the blue, going on 16!

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you know who's in ruttin' command here." -Jayne Cobb
awkwardbeta
Dedicated Poster

Re: Anime Boston Volunteer Program - ABVP2015 Thread

Post by awkwardbeta »

Today and tomorrow is the last day for volunteer application submits ladies and gents! Get 'em in hot, or (possibly) miss out on the shenanigans!

https://www.animeboston.com/forms/volunteer/
Steve Wong

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you know who's in ruttin' command here." -Jayne Cobb
awkwardbeta
Dedicated Poster

Re: Anime Boston Volunteer Program - ABVP2015 Thread

Post by awkwardbeta »

:!: ANNOUNCEMENT! :!:

As of yesterday, March 3, online volunteer applications are now CLOSED!

Up next is the review process, where each and every application will be reviewed before a final roster is made. If you're accepted as a an ABVP volunteer this year, you'll get an e-mail from me sometime within the next week.

Unfortunately if you've missed the deadline, you will have to drop by the VHQ during the con to see if we can use any extra hands. There is once again an over-abundance of applications submitted this year, so to be fair to everyone who has applied, each application will reviewed in the order in which is received before considering additional volunteer applications (at-con or otherwise).

If you have any questions, please visit our Info and FAQ page, or send me an e-mail. Stay tuned!
Steve Wong