Special Perks

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
kaiser11492
Getting the hang of this...

Special Perks

Post by kaiser11492 »

Are there any way one could receive special perks that involve socializing with the guests? If there are none, then I think it would be an awesome idea to give that opportunity to fans who are willing to pay more.

I had a great time at Florida Supercon because they had a party for VIPs only where one could meet and hang out with the guests. If you guys had such an event, i would pay almost anything to go to it.
Last edited by kaiser11492 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
midnightsiren182
AB Staff

Re: Special Perks

Post by midnightsiren182 »

At this time, we do not have plans to offer that sort of things, but can keep it in mind for consideration in the future.
Lauren Gallo
Programming Ops Staff 2024
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Post by Master of NERV »

MidnightSiren182 wrote:At this time, we do not have plans to offer that sort of things, but can keep it in mind for consideration in the future.
If you do go forward with such an event, I'd suggest donating the additional registration fees (or other additional payments) to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
Fangreaper
Expert Poster

Post by Fangreaper »

Master of NERV wrote:
MidnightSiren182 wrote:At this time, we do not have plans to offer that sort of things, but can keep it in mind for consideration in the future.
If you do go forward with such an event, I'd suggest donating the additional registration fees (or other additional payments) to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
*thumbs up*
B-kun is better than A-chan change my mind...

If you got one of my business cards at the con please hit me up on etsy! The Daft Hatter Crafting is open for business and my first sale will get a very cool gift!
rschwartz
AB Alumni

Post by rschwartz »

I know at Anime Detour, a con in the midwest we have "Sponsorship" memberships that cost more than a regular membership and came with perks such as the Sponsor Breakfast where they got to have breakfast with the Guests on Sunday morning. It was a great way to generate extra donations for the community and the Sponsors got to have some awesome perks.
Rin Schwartz
North American Guest Liason | Guest Relations
Anime Boston 2015