Phoenix Ball Weekend Pass Mixups

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
SaiyanHikari
Expert Poster

Phoenix Ball Weekend Pass Mixups

Post by SaiyanHikari »

Don't know if I'm in the right forum. If not, please redirect me.

I recently was attempting to purchase the Phoenix Formal Ball tickets. On the page, I thought i was only buying hte tickets themselves. And yet, after I had input my credit card number, it immediately told me that I had now purchased a weekend pass plus tickets.

This is not what I had intended.
I had tried to register again, but now there' stuff about registering with just $0.00 for "ball ticket only". I think this is because my registration in the system has the ball ticket in it or something? I do not know. I am truly confused.

I had also heard that a friend of mine also had a similar issue with the website redirecting people to buying an entire new weekend pass, so I don't think this is the only case.
Nicole
AB Alumni

Re: Phoenix Ball Weekend Pass Mixups

Post by Nicole »

There have been some issues this year the system used to purchase formal dance tickets. Please send a note to the Registration Customer Service Manager, and they will be able to get that figured out for you: http://www.animeboston.com/about/contact (Select "Registration Customer Service Manager" from the drop-down menu.)

Please not that formal ball tickets are no longer available for purchase online, and the remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the convention.
Nicole Peterson
Publications Manager/Graphic Designer
Anime Boston 2010-2016
SaiyanHikari
Expert Poster

Post by SaiyanHikari »

Nicole wrote:There have been some issues this year the system used to purchase formal dance tickets. Please send a note to the Registration Customer Service Manager, and they will be able to get that figured out for you: http://www.animeboston.com/about/contact (Select "Registration Customer Service Manager" from the drop-down menu.)

Please not that formal ball tickets are no longer available for purchase online, and the remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the convention.
So, will I be able to refund the weekend pass without refunding the formal ball ticket?
Nicole
AB Alumni

Post by Nicole »

SaiyanHikari wrote:
Nicole wrote:There have been some issues this year the system used to purchase formal dance tickets. Please send a note to the Registration Customer Service Manager, and they will be able to get that figured out for you: http://www.animeboston.com/about/contact (Select "Registration Customer Service Manager" from the drop-down menu.)

So, will I be able to refund the weekend pass without refunding the formal ball ticket?
You'll need to send a note to the Registration Customer Service Manager.
Nicole Peterson
Publications Manager/Graphic Designer
Anime Boston 2010-2016
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Hey question.
To pick up a ticket for the ball (I've already registered) when and where do we get it- or is it something on our badges? I'm just curious because I paid for my ticket, got a letter of confirmation(accidentally deleted said letter), and I just want to know when and where I can get the ticket so Friday I'm not scrambling around the con center.
Any info is appreciated!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure