Can i pickup my wife & young kids badges?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Xixtormentxix
Getting the hang of this...

Can i pickup my wife & young kids badges?

Post by Xixtormentxix »

I know a similar question was asked already but im coming friday night alone and my wife and 11 yr old and 8 yr old step kids are coming up the fallowing morning. Is it at all possible for me to get there badges if we confirm their approval over the phone or i bring her i.d. Or something? Our time as a family at the event will be so limited and i know wr waited in line over an hour last year just as 2 adults, i really dont know how the kids will hold up waiting in line that long. Is there really no possible way for me to get their badges when i attend friday night? I mean even with pre registering and all?
touhoustuck
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Can i pickup my wife & young kids badges?

Post by touhoustuck »

Unfortunately, it's in the AB rules that you aren't allowed to pick up someone elses badge unless they are there in person. Check the questions page on the main site for more information. Sorry! :c

EDIT: Please disregard this post, and I apologize if I caused any confusion.
Last edited by touhoustuck on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'10: Saturday- Medusa Snake [Soul Eater]
'11: Friday- Koishi Komeiji [Touhou Project]
'12: Friday- Yukari Yakumo (IaMP ver.) [Touhou Project]
'13: Saturday- Yukari Yakumo (IN ver.) [Touhou Project]
'14: Friday and Saturday- Yukari Yakumo (IN ver.) [Touhou Project]
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

touhoustuck wrote:Unfortunately, it's in the AB rules that you aren't allowed to pick up someone elses badge unless they are there in person. Check the questions page on the main site for more information. Sorry! :c
Please do not answer questions for staff. You might find out that what you thought was right isn't 100% accurate; we'd like to avoid any confusion our attendees may have. Even if you're ultimately right, we'd prefer to not take that chance.

@Xixtormentxix: I'll have someone from our Registration department answer this for you, as they will know better than I will.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Olson34
AB Staff

Post by Olson34 »

If you could please take a look at are faq's (http://www.animeboston.com/about/registration_faq/) Each person over the age of 18 must pick up there own individual badge with there ID.
Kenneth Olson
Staffing Anime Boston since 2010
Fan Creations Manager 2014-2018
Fan Creations Staff 2019-2024