Pre-registers special day?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
starwolf8989
Expert Poster

Post by starwolf8989 »

ok, I heard a few months ago that people who pre-register for anime boston can have some special event thing going on thursday for pre-registering... I forget the details, something like hang out at the con early.

just wondering...
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

People who pre-register for Anime Boston are able to pick up their registration Thursday night, before the con starts. This allows you to avoid the lines Friday morning and get right to the events. For times you can pick up your badge Thursday, see the Hours of Operations section at the bottom of the Registration page.

But other than pre-reg pick up on Thursday, there are no events on Thursday. The convention does not start until Friday morning.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

your talking the dim sum thingy that goes on i know a few of my friend get together and go out. that all i know. and nothing happens on thursday just you can get your badge at 4 pm usually. so basically you got nothing to do on thursday except hang out with your friends.
i been going to anime boston since 2004