Con Merchandise

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
ryoko
Experienced Poster

Con Merchandise

Post by ryoko »

I know this past year you guys asked for suggestions for stuff to sell at the con with the anime boston logo on it i was just wondering if you guys where going to do that again this next con? Thanks for hearing me out!!!! :content:
master chief
Veteran Poster

Con Merchandise

Post by master chief »

I hope they do it. i bought one of their t shirts and a water bottle. i think they should have A Chan and B Kun plushies. that would be epic.
ryoko
Experienced Poster

Con Merchandise

Post by ryoko »

The plushies would be knda cute. I thought to something for the younger fans (other than the kids tshirts)
ryoko
Experienced Poster

Con Merchandise

Post by ryoko »

Just kinda wondering if my question was going to be answered thanks!!!!! :(
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Con Merchandise

Post by MerchMaven »

My apologies! I was trying to get one particular thing nailed down before I started that thread. It now appears that I'm not going to be able to do it until after the new year, which is very common for us, but I had hope!

I will definately start an 'official' thread for suggestions. Please give me until after Thanksgiving to get one last official word on something. Sorry for the delay!
Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006
master chief
Veteran Poster

Con Merchandise

Post by master chief »

its ok. thanks for the info though