Question about the marriot

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
yaoi1fangirl
I'm new!

Post by yaoi1fangirl »

So, I'm thinking about getting a room at the Marriott and am wondering if anyone knows the minimum age for check in? I know Sheraton is 21 so I won't be able to get a room there but at the time of the con I'll be 18. I don't want to make false assumptions and show and have them tell me I can't check in so does anyone know? :content:
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Post by basharoftheages »

http://tinyurl.com/33jckgs gives you their phone number so you can call them and ask. Alternatively, if you start reserving a room on the website, they provide all the required information before you finalize your transaction. Legally, they have to tell you in the fine print on their terms and conditions page before you agree to pay them.

Tangent: this really belongs in the "city of Boston information" section of the forum since it isn't a con question.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

[quote=BasharOfTheAges]Tangent: this really belongs in the "city of Boston information" section of the forum since it isn't a con question.[/quote]

I'll leave it here. It's fine.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!