Whose Autograph Did You Get?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2014.
HelloGoodbye
Expert Poster

Whose Autograph Did You Get?

Post by HelloGoodbye »

I got 2! I got Josh Grelle's autograph after his Q and A panel. I asked him to to sign my AoT poster that had Armin on it and he was really excited since it was the first Armin thing he had ever signed! He wrote "First Sig!" on it and drew a kitty face next to his name! So that was one of the coolest things to happen to me this Anime Boston. Gosh, that guy is so nice!

I also got Matthew Mercer's autograph on a Levi poster. I had to wait in line for nearly 2.5 hours for it! It was worth it, though, because Matthew Mercer was super, super nice and Levi is one of my favorite characters. I also had some fabulous line buddies that I met who made waiting a lot more fun! (by the way, Line Buddies, if you see this, send me a message on here since I didn't see you on Sunday. I was the Tamaki with the chocolate box)

So, whose autograph did you get? What did you have them sign? Any fun autograph/waiting in line stories?
2013 was my first Anime Boston ever!! And it was awesome!
~Cosplay~
2013- Edward Elric (FMA)
2014- Edward Elric (FMA)Haru (Tsuritama)Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)
2015-Pre-RegTamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)FriRin (Blue Exorcist) SatHaru (Tsuritama) SunArmin (Attack on Titan)
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Re: Whose Autograph Did You Get?

Post by thewhimsywizard »

I got Matt Mercer's autograph thankfully and I so scared that I would be so socially awkward when I met him, but thankfully I managed to not stumble over my words a lot and actually make me laugh. Yay!
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
WaifuConnoisseur
Experienced Poster

Post by WaifuConnoisseur »

Got Patrick Seitz's autograph on the back of my Hyrulian shield, it was dope as hell.
2012: Just regular weeb attire
2013: Link (LoZ)
2014: Link v2.0 (LoZ) - Princess Luna (MLP)
2015: Matoi Ryuko (Kill la Kill)
2016: Aurora (Child of Light)
2017: Lady Oscar (Rose of Versailles)
2018: DIO (JJBA)
2019: DIO 2.0 (JJBA) - DND stuff
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Post by autumnwolf »

I got Wendee Lee's autograph and a photo with her. It was totally a random, spur of the moment quest. I'm not usually one to get a lot of autographs, but I was walking around the Artist's Alley in my Matatabi mascot (the 2 tails from Naruto) and someone came up to me and asked if I was at the panel? I replied, "What panel?" I was informed that Wendee Lee had just had a panel, but had a signing later in the afternoon. Wendee Lee did the voice for Yugito Nii, the host (jinchūriki) of the 2-tails and a former cosplay of mine. So, I dashed over there after meeting some friends from out of town who came up to meet me for lunch. After waiting patiently through the overflow room in that costume and having some people leave early telling me, "you might as well leave and not waste your time waiting", I got in to meet her (a few other hardy souls from the 2nd overflow room that remained also got in! Patience pays off! :) She was very nice, loved the cosplay (hardly anyone does any of the other tailed beasts aside from the 9 tails), and got a photo of her with my cosplay. A friend of hers came out of town to catch her before she caught her flight and took a photo of her signing my book (I hadn't planned on getting an autograph, so my AB program would have to do!). I ran into the cosplayer who told me about the signing afterward and thanked him for letting me know! Random things like that totally make for awesome unexpected memories and experiences! :D :D The people in line around me and the AB staff were very pleasant as well, so the wait wasn't too bad (even in a very, very warm cosplay). :)

I also got Linda Ballantyne's signature and a photo with her in the Dealer's room, which I hadn't been aware of her being there. I just happened to be walking by just before the Dealer's Room closed on Saturday. :D
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

I got Mike McFarland's autograph :-D
Fryedflowers
Experienced Poster

Post by Fryedflowers »

I got Yuko Minaguchi, Toby Proctor, Linda Ballantyne, and John Stocker. My friends went and I had them take my sketchbook with them to get it signed like I did last year with ORIGA. Then I ran into them again in the dealers room and had them sign it since my friends who have loved Sailor Moon since wee children didn't get to meet them and I got them autographs. Sadly I wanted Dai Sato's autograph but I was unable to get it.
Executionervt009
Experienced Poster

Post by Executionervt009 »

I got Christina Vee's autograph on my Homura and K-ON posters, and Kyle Hebert's autograph on my Bleach poster (that makes 2!!)
President Aria
Veteran Poster

Post by President Aria »

I got Yuko Minaguchi's autograph on my first run Sailor Moon S volume 6 DVD (not the Signature Series with that ugly red banner across it)
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

I got Kyle Hebert to sign my Ezreal gauntlet. :D
Now my gauntlet belongs in a museum!
Kanechan
Expert Poster

Post by Kanechan »

I got the following autographs on these items:

Wendee Lee: Robotech Art 1, Miho Karasuma insert from Witch Hunter Robin disc 4
Dai Sato: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex--Official Log 1 and the manga from the Freedom Blu-ray box set
Yuko Minaguchi: Sailor Moon S disc 6 sleeve from the thinpak box set, sleeve from The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky--The Animation Blu-ray

Of all the autograph sessions they were doing, these were the most important ones to me that I could get to do.
Klein bottle for rent; inquire within.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

I got Patrick Seitz to autograph my One Piece box set, but I didn't bother with any other autographs since everyone else was next to impossible to actually get an autograph from.
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

I really wanted Yuu Asakawa's autograph because she provides Vocaloid Luka Megurine's voice samples, and I LOVE Vocaloid. I ended up getting the timing wrong, and showed up just before the signing started. The cutoff point came about 6-7 people in front of me and I got really bummed, and almost gave up. My wonderful boyfriend convinced me to stay just in case. And lo and behold, about 10 minutes before the signing was over, I got in! I didn't even want a picture with Asakawa-san, I just asked her to sign my Luka artbook. I felt so lucky to actually get in after almost missing out, I wanted to be quick. I thought it would let one last latecomer get an autograph too, and I felt good.

Then I ended up waiting on a couch in the hallway while my boyfriend got Josh Grelle's autograph on his Baka and Test dvd set, a picture of them doing manly poses, and his 3DS friendcode, lol.
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
astromoth
Experienced Poster

Post by astromoth »

I got Toby, Linda and Josh's autographs! They were well worth the wait!
2013: Tsunade (Naruto Shippuden)
2014: Butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
2015: Fem!Austria (Hetalia)
2016: Trisha Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
∞: Trisha Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

2016 DEATHMATCH CHAMPION
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

NONE :< but Mike Micfarlend noticed my cosplay ^_^; i was so happy i could faint!
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective