The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2014.
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by VideoGameStupid »

animefan12 wrote:Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well with con denial/hangover. I was wearing a blue sweat shirt and had a sign that had various pics on one side and motivational posters the other side. If anyone got a picture of it or saw me let me know via PM. I also didn't high five on the escalator, I fist bumped to change it up. LoL. Back to reality tomorrow.
I think I remember fist bumping you on the escalator Saturday. I was dressed as Beat It Michael Jackson and as soon as I saw you fist bumping from a distance I got my glove on and we fist bumped. Definitely different from a simple high-five 8-) .
Revan_Deschain
Expert Poster

Post by Revan_Deschain »

I was Revan (pre-Sith version) and posed a lot for photos but didn't get very many for myself to take home. Anyone pose with me? :)
AB 2017
Friday & Saturday:
Big Boss [TUXEDO]
Sunday:
The Revanchist
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

Lazysundaywebhead wrote:I was lupin the 3rd friday and saturday. I had the red jacket and the giant sack of money.
Yes I saw you several times. The bag o' cash was a nice touch.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =507%2C676

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

Saka wrote::D
Who spotted me? I was Chun Li Hello Kitty!!
Add me on Facebook! Id love to see Pics too!!
Name: Saka Calouro
FB Photo: Me as Chun Li Hello Kitty!
Thanks! =(• . •)=
Yes I saw you in the hallway on floor 2 near the Artists' Alley. I thought your idea was very creative and, quite frankly, a riot!

- S
generalz03
I'm new!

Post by generalz03 »

Hello this was my first con and I was slightly over whelmed by everything and didn't take pictures when I posed with other people. I was Tai from the first season of digimon I also posed in a bunch of pictures with a Red cosplayer. Thanks if anyone could share some pics!
Oos
Expert Poster

Post by Oos »

Hey! I was Kazuichi Souda on Friday, Leon Kuwata on Saturday and Beta Leon/Kazuo Matsuzaki on Sunday! :V

what a good con i love dangan ronpa so much im actually still asleep while typing this
AB '19 roster!

Friday: Internal Affairs Tonbokiri (Touken Ranbu)
Saturday: Saizo (Fire Emblem Fates)
Sunday: Yamabushi Kunihiro (Touken Ranbu)
Serenova
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Serenova »

Hi everyone!

I was a Human!Luna from Sailor Moon on Saturday. I got stopped quite a few times for pictures and I was wondering if anyone had any of me.

Had a great time meeting people!

My boyfriend was also walking around as the Stig from "Top Gear" driving the 8-6 from "Initial D", he got stopped a lot for pictures as well. Would love to see those too!
beccavonkarma
I'm new!

Post by beccavonkarma »

Image Image

Hey y'all! I'm looking for pictures of me as Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney and Sonja from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. Just shoot me a message if you have any! Thanks!
KrayolaKay

Post by KrayolaKay »

Hello Everyone! My boyfriend and I were the T.A.R.D.I.S couple walking around. He was a Bobby officer and I had a little glowy light head piece!
If anyone has an photos our anything just skip over to our cosplay page and tag us in them! Thanks Guys!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-Lega ... 1610944024
Hello Everyone! We are Our Legacy cosplay! Come like our page.
KuroTheCrazy

Post by KuroTheCrazy »

Hey! I was the R63 STRength on Friday night and Saturday! If anyone has pictures of me, I'd love to see them (especially if I've got my Ogre Arms on!). As far as I saw, I was the only STRength at the con.
AB 2012: Dr. Stein // Laxus
AB 2013: Dr. Stein // Hakumen
AB 2014: Dr. Stein // R63 STRength // Daru
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

KrayolaKay wrote:Hello Everyone! My boyfriend and I were the T.A.R.D.I.S couple walking around. He was a Bobby officer and I had a little glowy light head piece!
If anyone has an photos our anything just skip over to our cosplay page and tag us in them! Thanks Guys!
Yeah I caught you two. I thought that's what you were going for but I am not a Doctor Who so I wasn't 100% sure.

- S
aerialknight
Experienced Poster

Post by aerialknight »

Anyone get photos of us??? Please reply or PM, thanks!

On Friday I was Garnet with my boyfriend as Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. Mid-day I had a wig malfunction and I ended up not being able to wear Garnet to a photoshoot and we both don't have any photos together. Major bummer. So it'd be nice to find at least one photo of us together dressed as them... I have NONE!

And on Saturday I was Wingul from Tales of Xillia. I missed the Tales of series photoshoot at 1pm because I wanted Matt Mercer's autograph and they were at the same time. Later I found some Xillia cosplayers + an Estelle and they were pretty cool. If they are reading this I would like to exchange contact info as I didn't have a chance at that time.

Moi as Wingul.

Thanks!
v e r m i l i o n s a n d

AB 2015
Fri Hisui Hearts [Tales of Hearts]
Sat Henry [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Sun Edea Lee [Bravely Default]

In Progress
???
Loken
I'm new!

Post by Loken »

Hello,

On Friday night at the formal ball, I was dressed in an orange vintage gown. If anyone took photos of me there, especially dancing with Tuxedo Mask, I'd love to see them. One I'm looking for in particular was when he flipped me into an upside down dip. I'm pretty sure I saw a woman in a kimono taking video on her phone - if you do have video, please send!

On Saturday I was dressed as Inu Yasha. I was the tall female one with claws and fangs, and I was with a black lady Sessho Maru. If you have photos of the two of us, please send as well!!

Thank you for your time.
Sunset Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Sunset Hero »

Here's a "Where's Waldo" for you: I was Pangoro this year. I was really only in costume up to the Deathmatch on Friday, and then for when I co-hosted the Traditional Dating game. Reason being is that I was burning alive in that fleece, one-piece, face covered in an anti-sweat agent, costume.

If you have any pictures of me from Friday Morning, I would thank the ground you walk on, because that's when my costume looked th best. And when it burned the hottest.

Thanks!
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

Sunset Hero wrote:Here's a "Where's Waldo" for you: I was Pangoro this year. I was really only in costume up to the Deathmatch on Friday, and then for when I co-hosted the Traditional Dating game. Reason being is that I was burning alive in that fleece, one-piece, face covered in an anti-sweat agent, costume.

If you have any pictures of me from Friday Morning, I would thank the ground you walk on, because that's when my costume looked th best. And when it burned the hottest.

Thanks!
I remember you from the Dating Game! You were great, but alas I didn't get any pictures because I was so immersed in watching the game itself. Haha.
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
CCthunder
I'm new!

Post by CCthunder »

Hello everybody, first and foremost everyone looked amazing this year. You all keep me coming back. I was the one cosplaying master roshi and would love to see some photos with people. Especially if anyone has pictures or video of me being brought up on stage at the dick and busters dubbing, that made my con. See you all next year!
fancyduckie
Veteran Poster

Post by fancyduckie »

micromollycule I think I might have snapped a photo of you as Mirai but I'm not sure. I definitely saw you as Sakura but didn't have a chance to stop you for a photo. ): You were super cute though!!

Serenova: I have a couple of pictures of your boyfriend.

Photos are here: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.lynn.3 ... 381&type=3

Also! If anyone has pictures of me/me and my friend as Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon and Eternal Sailor Moon from Friday, I'd love to see them. Saturday I was Mami Tomoe with the gun, and I was with a Madoka Kaname with the bow for most of the day. I also cosplayed Lisbeth from Sword Art Online Saturday night and all day on Sunday.
Last edited by fancyduckie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2022 Lineup
Friday AM: Dancer Class Dorothea
Friday PM: Strawberry Trapper Mari
Saturday: Gwendolyn Valkyrie
Sunday: Pirate Kotori
HorsesMcGee
I'm new!

Post by HorsesMcGee »

Hey everyone! I was Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter both friday and saturday, and my friend was Chrollo! If anyone has any pics of us please let me know :)
Leona Lavender

Post by Leona Lavender »

Hola!! I was there as Poison Ivy with my friends as Catwoman, Riddler, and Harley Quinn. If anyone has any pics of us could you please post them to our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SenoritasCosplay Also feel free to send me a friend request I like making new friends :D https://www.facebook.com/neecileonine
Twitter@MissLeonaLav Tumblr-LeonaLavender.tumblr.com
AB '06-First year attending no costume
AB '07-Kagura Sohma Fruits Basket
AB '08-Sailor Mercury
AB '09-Buttercup PPGZ
AB '10-Envy FMA, ABA Guilty Gear
AB '11-Sexy no Jutsu Rock Lee
AB '12-C.Viper Street Fighter
AB '13-Fran FFXII
AB '14-Poison Ivy
Jet Buizel
I'm new!

Post by Jet Buizel »

Hello all. This was my first time at Anime Boston and also my first time cosplaying as anything and i'm curious if anyone had seen me around the con. I made my first ever cosplay, a Charizard, by hand and I was wondering what those who saw me around thought of it. I plan on going to many more Anime Bostons in the future with more cosplays for sure.
But if you saw me any of the 3 days i was there i'd love to hear from ya. I was charizard all 3 days since it was my only cosplay i had and i was with my friends nearly the entire con.

Friday i was hanging around with a Zapdos, and Axel and Roxas for most of the day
Saturday i hung around an Arcanine for a bit and was also with Toph and Wan Shi Tong that day.
Sunday i was with a Suicune and an Umbreon the whole day.

I'd love hearing what people thought of my first cosplay for anyone that happened to see me any of those days. ^^
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

Hello! I was Super Sailor Neptune for parts of Friday and Saturday (I was the Neptune in the Late-Night Dating Game). This was overwhelmingly my most-photographed cosplay of the con... And it's the only one I haven't found photos of yet. If you took a photo, please let me see!

I was also Empress Elisabeth for parts of Friday and Saturday (big white dress and hair sparklies for the walk-ons during the Masquerade) and Lady Oscar on Sunday (also Lady Oscar in Chess). Photos of these would be great, too! :>

The Sailor Neptune cosplay:
ImageImage
Last edited by ChibiKoun on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
dokuro
Experienced Poster

Post by dokuro »

Oos wrote:Hey! I was Kazuichi Souda on Friday, Leon Kuwata on Saturday and Beta Leon/Kazuo Matsuzaki on Sunday! :V

what a good con i love dangan ronpa so much im actually still asleep while typing this
Aww I saw you on Friday (think it was in artists alley) and I was going to ask for a picture but I didn't want to hold my friend up </3 I remember seeing a Leon on Saturday and Sunday but I don't think they were the same person. Then again it's just really hard to tell haha!
SweetOkashi
I'm new!

Post by SweetOkashi »

Hi there! I was the classic Lolita in the grey and cream dress and bonnet walking around on Saturday. If anyone has a photo of me, could you please please post it? I'd be really grateful, because this is the only photo I have:
Image :x
Anime Boston 2023
Past Cons: AB 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
darklordsauron
I'm new!

Post by darklordsauron »

Hey I was the short Sauron in the homemade armor, if any one has pictures (or the elevator dance footage) let me know

Last edited by darklordsauron on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

I was Film Z Zoro all weekend and in Fridays Death Match. Feel free to add me on FB!!
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

So looking to track down the photos others took of me from this week-end at Anime Boston.

Here are some pictures of what costumes I was in and the days for each costume.

The Cthulhu10 is a pic from last year I didn't get a pic this year but only wore it Sunday for maybe an hour.

Friday
  • Colossal Titan = AoT
    Scout Regiment "Cleaning" Levi = AoT
Saturday
  • Colossal Titan = AoT
    Scout Regiment "Cleaning" Levi = AoT
Sunday
  • Team Rocket
    Cthulhu 10
    Ben 10
    Colossal Titan = AoT
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

I was cosplaying as Seras Victora (black outfit with a cannon) and was wondering if anyone saw me and would like to share pictures.
You can friend me at
Facebook.com/blurdurp
Or I have a new cosplay twitter @bustypolicegirl

Last edited by papertoadette on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soji508
I'm new!

Post by soji508 »

I was Kakashi Anbu with red hair on Friday, and Goku On Saturaday
https://www.facebook.com/soji.thach

mclovenasty

Post by mclovenasty »

Sunset Hero wrote:Here's a "Where's Waldo" for you: I was Pangoro this year. I was really only in costume up to the Deathmatch on Friday, and then for when I co-hosted the Traditional Dating game. Reason being is that I was burning alive in that fleece, one-piece, face covered in an anti-sweat agent, costume.

Thanks!
Hey wait, were you the same Pangoro that was in the Cosplay Repair Station that friday that needed help with chicken wire? If so I was that really silly volunteer who had a hard time using the wire cutters to cut someone's safety pin hehe.

Your cosplay was awesome though just have to say
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

I was the Misato in Death Match on Friday morning as well as Jude from Tales of Xillia later in the day. And on Saturday I was Silabus from .hack//G.U. with a Gaspard - we were also in the masquerade. Anyone have any photos? Also, I got to speak to many amazing people over the course of the weekend so if anyone remembers me and would like to exchange Facebooks/Tumblrs please feel free to send me a message!
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

Hey everyone! Frosted Ezreal here~ Wondering if anyone snagged any pics of me and put 'em up yet~

Also to anyone/everyone that saw me/interacted and I didn't catch your info, shoot a message my way!

AB 2014 was a blast. :D

On the right~
ImoutoFever
AB Alumni

Post by ImoutoFever »

hiii!
did anyone see me?
i was the teeny little maid with the light brown curly pigtails and the randoseru! my badge name was imouto-fever
Anime Boston 2016
Friday - Taiga Aisaka (ToraDora)
Saturday - Cyber!Nico Yazawa (Love Life)
Sunday - Callie (Splatoon)
Tyfox7

Post by Tyfox7 »

I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of me and if they could send them to me if possible! :D i did Vector from Resident Evil and Grim Jr from the grim tales from down below on both friday and saturday and on sunday i was Grim jr only.
http://zealot0.deviantart.com/art/Jr-44 ... 1395694878
http://zealot0.deviantart.com/art/Vector-442569851
paleswallow
I'm new!

Post by paleswallow »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone saw me on friday as Snow White (i had a white basket with me most of the day) or saturday with my friends as Peter Pan and the lost boys. We didn't take many pictures so we'd appreciate having some!
just message me if you have any ^^
http://gotta-love-pie.tumblr.com/ask
KnuxieChan
I'm new!

Post by KnuxieChan »

Got all my cosplays listed in my sig. Also looking for pics of my husband as the Cadian Officer from Warhammer 40k.
[Anime Boston 2014]
Friday:
Kazuhira Miller (MGS Peace Walker)
Saturday: Major Raikov (MGS3)
Sunday: Business Suit!Raiden (MGR Revengeance)

------------------------
Tumblr
Facebook
Saka
Expert Poster

Post by Saka »

CCthunder wrote:Hello everybody, first and foremost everyone looked amazing this year. You all keep me coming back. I was the one cosplaying master roshi and would love to see some photos with people. Especially if anyone has pictures or video of me being brought up on stage at the dick and busters dubbing, that made my con. See you all next year!
Unfortunatly, i didnt have a camera at the time that i saw you at the Dubbing, BUT i saw you, and that was hilarious!

-Saka//Chun-Li Hello Kitty
Add Me! Love makin Friends!!
Facebook (Saka Calouro)
http://www.facebook.com/sakac
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

Mamacass wrote:Ohhh, Rick. Me and my family remember you from Friday and Saturday!! There were 3 of us in our group (one was dressed as Honey-senpai, with a blonde wig and light blue jacket)
:D k
Oh awesome! I think I happen to remember that Honey-senpai! I must've gotten a photo, yes?
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
TaurenTom
I'm new!

Post by TaurenTom »

iiKagoKitty wrote:hiii!
did anyone see me?
i was the teeny little maid with the light brown curly pigtails and the randoseru! my badge name was imouto-fever

Saw you, but sadly no photos XD
SummerSnow
Veteran Poster

Post by SummerSnow »

(NOT SURE IF THIS POSTED TWICE)
I was these four this weekend:
CC - Code Geass (White Outfit)
Elsa - Frozen (Blue Dress, Textured rectangle layers bodice, blue ice shoes)
Female Terra - Kingdom Hearts
Nico Robin - One Piece (Film Z Outfit)

https://twitter.com/ss_kfasulo/status/4 ... 04/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ss_kfasulo/status/4 ... 32/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ss_kfasulo/status/4 ... 92/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ss_kfasulo/status/4 ... 08/photo/1
I AM ALWAYS ONLINE
AB 2012
~ Alice Liddell (Siren Costume)
~ Female Terra
AB 2014
100% confirmed:
~ CC - Friday
~ Elsa - Friday Evening
~ Fem Terra (KH) - Saturday
~ Nico Robin (One Piece) - Saturday Evening
~ Fem Makoto (Free!) - Thurs Night/ Sunday

My Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/summersnowcosplay
NekoCake

Post by NekoCake »

Hello! I was the Rikka in the middle here! If you saw me and took any pictures i would love to see! Thank you ♥

contradan

Post by contradan »

Hey everyone. I was Major Armstrong from FMA. I was in uniform Friday and sat but Sunday I was just a dapper Armstrong. Anyone get any good pictures?
EagleZee
I'm new!

Post by EagleZee »

Excellent con, everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous time and got home safely. :D

My boyfriend and I did two partner cosplays this weekend and we'd really appreciate pictures!

Friday: Prospit and Derse pawns from Homestuck
This is the best full picture I have of us, and it's very sad :( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... dc0c04cda4
The costumes look like this (better color reference) : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5790571289

Saturday: Dr. Whooves and Derpy Hooves (I had muffins!)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... f904bc96f4

Many thanks for any pictures you can give us!
Last edited by EagleZee on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lincolne
Experienced Poster

Post by Lincolne »

HI everyone. I was No-Face from Spirited Away. I was the one with a small face and Giving out Chocolate Coins. i would like any pictures people have. Please and thank you.

Added picture of me.

Last edited by Lincolne on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:!: Remember the horror of Anime Boston 2016 :!:
windixie

Post by windixie »

Armstrong, were you this Armstrong?

I'm the Celty in the picture.

If you are this Armstrong, you made my whole con, sir.
contradan

Post by contradan »

Cerobi wrote:Armstrong, were you this Armstrong?

I'm the Celty in the picture.

If you are this Armstrong, you made my whole con, sir.
Yeah that's me haha hi! Feel free to find me on FB, Daniel Giovannucci.
lissinator
I'm new!

Post by lissinator »

Hey guys! I am wondering if anybody has photos of a big Adventure Time group from Saturday? We also had somebody take a quick video of us and would love to see it!

For reference, this was our group:
ImageImageImage
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

Hey everyone :D I was the Rainbowdash from Cupcakes. My boyfriend was wearing a Captain America Jacket, we were there Friday and Saturday we were with the giant Minion. I got a ton of pics, but can't find any of them :shock: If anyone has them, feel free to message me ^_^
AB 2009: Faye from QC/Default schoolgirl
AB 2010: Seras Victoria- Hellsing
AB 2011: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2012: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2013: Moira O'Hara- AHS
AB 2014: Rainbow Dash a la Cupcakes
AB 2015: Femme!Captain America, Cupcakes RD?
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

Rick, honestly I'm not sure. I have to wait till my pictures get developed.
gokkuro
I'm new!

Post by gokkuro »

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has pictures of my Jinxie Tenma cosplay (Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies) from Saturday and Sunday? I'd love to see them 'u' I was the only one as far as I know.
Devany

Post by Devany »

kelmallow wrote:Hey everyone :D I was the Rainbowdash from Cupcakes. My boyfriend was wearing a Captain America Jacket, we were there Friday and Saturday we were with the giant Minion. I got a ton of pics, but can't find any of them :shock: If anyone has them, feel free to message me ^_^
Pretty sure I got to take a picture with you on Saturday!