The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2014.
WEI Q. G
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by WEI Q. G »

reed401 wrote:
WEI Q. G wrote:Hello all,

I am looking for the guitar girl with a red hat and red skirt. she plays music with her blue guitar. I think her boyfriend was dressed as the death.
I have one picture for her out of 4 or 5 that I took, the others dont really look good or just very similar.

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Hope you like it. ;)

P.S. For other people, please let me know if you think I took your pictures and you really want to see them, i will make them priority.
found her for you on the official AB fb she posted looking for her pics https://www.facebook.com/Zelda.and.Fair ... ion=stream
Thanks!
KymPerson
I'm new!

Post by KymPerson »

Me: A Dave Strider cosplayer, with a blue jacket around my waist.

You: A Karkat cosplayer, with a Homes Smell Ya Later sickle.

Where and When: Dealer's room, near the Beanie Babies and Funko Pops, Saturday afternoon.

I complimented you on your cosplay, and you couldn't figure out to say "Thank you". I just want to know who you are.
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

Hi all!
I'm looking for 2 people that I met on Friday afternoon.

One of them was Sasha in the Death Match game and she said her name was Isa? I was Zero Suit Samus and it was awesome hanging out and chatting with you and being less nervous together, haha. If anyone can point me to her, it'd be awesome to be her friend

I'm also looking for the guy who played Alucard during the Death Match and also the Cosplay Chess game. We had chatted backstage at the Match and you were nice enough to tell me there's a way to hide the zipper to my cosplay outfit. It'd be awesome to find ya and chat more! ^^
Kinzer0
I'm new!

Post by Kinzer0 »

Hey all. My friends and I had an awesome time this year at AB. This year one of my friends ran into an awesome Sailor Jupiter on Sunday on the third floor and had a nice conversation and stuff. However he didnt get any contact information and wanted to try and link up and collaborate on a cosplay for a future event, if anyone else remembers her or can point us in the right direction of the internet that would be awesome.

Facebook.com/KinZer0
Iceea
I'm new!

Post by Iceea »

This is more of a name that tune post. Saturday night in the run up to the masquerade they palyed a song which apparently everybody but me knew, you were all singing along. Could someone enlighten me as to the title and what anime it's from? It hit home rather hard. Thanks

Iceea
nimbus.rabbit
I'm new!

Post by nimbus.rabbit »

I'm looking for the girl that sat to my left at the JAM Project solo concert on Saturday night.

Shot in the dark, I know. I was in the front and right most seat on the balcony, you were to my left. You seemed very nice and had a great laugh, I definitely wouldn't mind talking to you again. If not, maybe you'll be sitting to my left again next year. :)
drkylec
I'm new!

Post by drkylec »

I am posting for my friend he was Red in a group traveling with Kirito and Tai we ran into you a couple times and you where a female Red, Asian he was hoping to get your FB or phone number to keep talking to you. The last day that we ran into you, you where dressed from a swim anime.
Pint_Sized25
Expert Poster

Post by Pint_Sized25 »

Hey all!

I'm looking to find the girl who played Sasha in the Death Match on Friday. I was Zero Suit Samus and it was fun chatting with ya befor and during the Match. You seemed like a cool person and maybe we can be friends. If not, maybe I'll see you again at next year's Death Match! ^_^
Halloween Kitsune
Expert Poster

Post by Halloween Kitsune »

Frenchfriedflowers wrote:
Shinobi Kitsune wrote:I'm looking for ANYONE who got the mock battle down by the dealers room on Saturday, Link vs Ganondorf, or even the smash brother's version with Meta Knight and Samus. Please and thank you! We were dumbies and didn't hand our camera off to anyone for that one.
I got the mock battle here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 1609bd33af
I got about 4-5 photos worth of it

Sweet! Awesome. Was hoping someone caught that and posted it. Thanks!
2020: Bowsette/Senko-san
2019: Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya
2018: Lady Sephiroth
2017: Smash Brothers Brawl Dark Zelda

Past Cosplays:
2016: LoL Ahri
2015: FF14 Miqo'te Bard
2014: Twilight Princess Link
2013: Chell (Portal 2)/Kat (DMC)
2012: Chell (Portal 2)
2011: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)/ Black Rock Shooter
2010: Cloud (Advent Children)
2009: KH2 Roxas

Owner and master of Fox and Bear Cosplay:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FoxandBearCosplay
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

I'm looking for the photographer that took pictures of my friend and I on Saturday morning. We were in long white and black dresses, dressed as Raava and Vaatu from The Legend of Korra. Here is one picture of us: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dansjo/134 ... 2936091293 You approached us a few times, both on Friday night (we were heading upstairs) and then again on Saturday morning. I know you gave us your business card and asked us to email you before you put the pictures up but I have a bunch of business cards in my purse and can't remember which one is yours. I'd like to get in contact if you see this!
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

I'm looking for an artist in artist's alley who I spoke to a ton over the weekend. She was selling some Tales merchandise such as pins and an awesome Asbel and Richard Tales of Graces print I bought from her. She also informed me of the Tales of con in Texas. I wanted to go back on Sunday and exchange contact info or see if you had a card, but we ended up not being able to attend the con that day.
I was Jude and Silabus~ We stopped by a few times!
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
instantreplay

Post by instantreplay »

Does anyone know the name of the hentai dealer who specifically sold movies? What made him stand out is that he also sold figures at his booth that he personally made. I really want to track him down and commission him to make some figures because his work was amazing.
Last edited by instantreplay on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Connecticon '13
Fanime '13
Lyon Con '13
Connecticon '12
Connecticon '11
Connecticon '10
alitwick
I'm new!

Post by alitwick »

I'm looking for two people:
1) This super cool Bancho Mako cosplayer on Friday and Saturday. You got interviewed in the dealer's room on Friday and then attended the photoshoot on Saturday. You used red glow strips for the Life Fibers on Mako's coat that looked really nice. I talked to you a bit during the photoshoot, but I would have loved to talk a bit more since you seemed so nice!
2) You were a Kuriyama Mirai cosplayer (I know, there were many), but you didn't have a sword. We had a great conversation about Beyond the Boundary and other things while waiting for the Attack on Titan premiere. You asked for a Tumblr URL, but I did not have one to give at the time (I do now), so I gave you my Twitter, which you don't seem to use? It'd be nice to get your Tumblr URL, since I can't remember your name tag.
UsagiSpirit
I'm new!

Post by UsagiSpirit »

Hey! I was Yoshino :3 thank you so much for the compliment I really appreciate it. ^^
reed401 wrote:I'm looking for the girl who was cosplaying Mirai Kuriyama from beyond the boundaries she was near the elevators you were with your friends I believe on the second or third floor saturday night I stepped off the elevator and said to you This may be a weird question but what is your cosplay from? you then told me about beyond the boundaries and how I should watch it I thought you were cool and wanted to talk more but at the time had to rush off to a panel I was wearing a white button up and tie I dont think I had my sgt frog head with me but this is a pic of me incase you dont remember me just thought you were cool and wanted to talk more about the show

Also looking for the dude I talked to in line before the jam project concert friday the one where the whole band performed we talked about what name we preferred sgt frog or keroro gunsou you asked to use mine or my buddies phone after the show and we were gonna sit together but got seperated if I remember correctly you had on like red pants with a black vest and white shirt and your hair was done up with like two parts that split on top you also asked us to guess how old you were we kept saying like 20 anyways thought you were cool too and was looking to hopefully talk again

to the girl who did the yoshino cosplay if you see this your cosplay was amazing!

also looking for the dude who chased after me to take a pic of me in my sgt frog cosplay friday morning dude you rocked
And looking for the dude in the punchout cosplay who yelled out sgt frog! and asked me to take a pic with him dude you made my day
Kinzer0
I'm new!

Post by Kinzer0 »

Viajeras wrote:I'm looking for an artist in artist's alley who I spoke to a ton over the weekend. She was selling some Tales merchandise such as pins and an awesome Asbel and Richard Tales of Graces print I bought from her. She also informed me of the Tales of con in Texas. I wanted to go back on Sunday and exchange contact info or see if you had a card, but we ended up not being able to attend the con that day.
I was Jude and Silabus~ We stopped by a few times!
Dude i got my Klonoa Presea Pin from them. im not sure which of the vendors cards i have belong to them, try "octo star creations, White Oblivion, and athena's wink" i picked up way too many cards, and i hope i picked up theirs also.. Tales fans have to stick together yo.
Facebook.com/KinZer0
vulpixi_misa
Experienced Poster

Post by vulpixi_misa »

Iceea wrote:This is more of a name that tune post. Saturday night in the run up to the masquerade they palyed a song which apparently everybody but me knew, you were all singing along. Could someone enlighten me as to the title and what anime it's from? It hit home rather hard. Thanks

Iceea
If you're talking about the sing-along in the pre-show, it was "Let it go" from the Disney movie Frozen? (I think that was the only singalong?)
UsagiSpirit
I'm new!

Post by UsagiSpirit »

GUHHHHH thank you so much!! >///< I'm glad to know I made someone happy and did a good job.
reed401 wrote:
UsagiSpirit wrote:Hey! I was Yoshino :3 thank you so much for the compliment I really appreciate it. ^^
reed401 wrote:I'm looking for the girl who was cosplaying Mirai Kuriyama from beyond the boundaries she was near the elevators you were with your friends I believe on the second or third floor saturday night I stepped off the elevator and said to you This may be a weird question but what is your cosplay from? you then told me about beyond the boundaries and how I should watch it I thought you were cool and wanted to talk more but at the time had to rush off to a panel I was wearing a white button up and tie I dont think I had my sgt frog head with me but this is a pic of me incase you dont remember me just thought you were cool and wanted to talk more about the show

Also looking for the dude I talked to in line before the jam project concert friday the one where the whole band performed we talked about what name we preferred sgt frog or keroro gunsou you asked to use mine or my buddies phone after the show and we were gonna sit together but got seperated if I remember correctly you had on like red pants with a black vest and white shirt and your hair was done up with like two parts that split on top you also asked us to guess how old you were we kept saying like 20 anyways thought you were cool too and was looking to hopefully talk again

to the girl who did the yoshino cosplay if you see this your cosplay was amazing!

also looking for the dude who chased after me to take a pic of me in my sgt frog cosplay friday morning dude you rocked
And looking for the dude in the punchout cosplay who yelled out sgt frog! and asked me to take a pic with him dude you made my day
Seriously you had the best cosplay the whole con imo you made that con so much better for me XD
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

Kinzer0 wrote:Hey all. My friends and I had an awesome time this year at AB. This year one of my friends ran into an awesome Sailor Jupiter on Sunday on the third floor and had a nice conversation and stuff. However he didnt get any contact information and wanted to try and link up and collaborate on a cosplay for a future event, if anyone else remembers her or can point us in the right direction of the internet that would be awesome.
Yeah I ran into her on Saturday also on 3rd. I was Tuxedo Mask at the time and she was pretty excited for a few team up pictures.

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

I'm also looking for a girl I met Saturday night, she was dressed as Merrill from DA2 and she was adorable. She asked our friend group if we knew anything about the artist alley meet up or something. I think she mentioned having a booth in the artist alley with Dragon Age related things, so Sunday I went looking for the booth and couldn't find her. I just wanted to say hi and tell her what a lovely Merrill she made! I was way to shy to really talk to her and I felt sad. ;-;
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
morikawa
I'm new!

Post by morikawa »

Armstrong, probably the only Armstrong cosplayer (FMA) at the con. I didn't get to see you but that's a great cosplay!
and that Winry Rockbell - I passed you by but I was in a hurry so I couldn't tell you how perfect you are as Winry (Winry in automobile work mode, lavender pants and all)

thanks!
Last edited by morikawa on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
madslowburnish
Expert Poster

Post by madslowburnish »

I'm looking for the person who was France in the Historical Hetalia Panel on Saturday night.
The other panelists who impressed me, I have on facebook, but I really want to know who this was. I so rarely meet Frances, especially such good ones. *7*
AB23
Wonderful Life Pony Jill
Anime Boston 2012
Friday: Colette Brunel, Chibitalia
Saturday: Prince Hungary, Colette Brunel
Sunday: Pony
Anime Boston 2013
Friday: Raine Sage (Glamorous Beauty)
Saturday: Kugelmugel, Issun, Glam Beauty Raine, Amelia Seyruun, Mako Nerima
Sunday: Beauty Raine
AB14:
Haruka Nanase, Marik Ishtar, Freedert!Daisuke Niwa, Nonon Jakuzure, Lloyd Irving, Kyouya Ootori, Germany, Hungary
AB15:
L, Alicia, Paula, DIO, Marik, America, Kyouya
KenjiMishima

Post by KenjiMishima »

Dear Random Girl at AB
I was black jesus, I went to give you a high five on the escalator, I was going down and you where going up. I went for the high five but instead you took my hand into yours then said “I love you” I got really nervous and responded “Hi!” I wanted you to know that you pretty much made my day, and I know its a little late, and you might never see this but I love you too!
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

I'm looking for the Kenny from the Let's Fighting Love photoshoot! He was also Simon Petrov from Adventure Time.
I was the Seras Victoria in Black with a handmade (ramen) cannon! I would love to talk to you again! <3
contradan

Post by contradan »

morikawa wrote:Armstrong, probably the only Armstrong cosplayer (FMA) at the con. I didn't get to see you but that's a great cosplay!
and that Winry Rockbell - I passed you by but I was in a hurry so I couldn't tell you how perfect you are as Winry (Winry in automobile work mode, lavender pants and all)

thanks!
Hey so I was Armstrong! Thank you for the compliment! If you want FMA photos theres a group called FMA Anime Boston group and we posted pictures. Enjoy!
MalevolentConspiracy
I'm new!

Post by MalevolentConspiracy »

A 5'8 caucasian Joker with an umbrella that read BANG. He was with a Harley and crashed a Homestuck and Nightvale photoshoot on March 23, a sunday.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hey-there ... -444740167

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1on8lz&s=8#.Uz3T4NybEmY

http://artzfreak957.deviantart.com/art/ ... -442799190
OutOfTheNight
I'm new!

Post by OutOfTheNight »

Hey! My friend, who was Terezi, is looking for a joker. We only have a few photos of him to go on.

PLEASE tell me if you are them/know them/have any info whatsoever on them because she won't leave me alone about it.
TarkinRocher

Post by TarkinRocher »

I'm looking for a girl who cosplayed Shinra from Durarara. I was Shizuo and you hung out with Izaya and I Saturday night on the third floor of the Hynes and then later in the Sheraton lounge.
Etclove
I'm new!

Post by Etclove »

Whoever found my passport (Canadian) and my wallet and turned it in to the staff:
Thanks a million for helping me not get deported; if you exist, I'd love to buy you a drink or something.
Starlight Spice
I'm new!

Post by Starlight Spice »

I'm looking for pictures of the RWBY photo shoot that was on Saturday by video games, also pictures of me!
(I was the Ruby Rose with the duct tape scythe)
toddhaberkorn

Post by toddhaberkorn »

im looking for a gajeel cosplayer that i met on i think the 2nd floor outside all the panel rooms. they were really nice and i enjoyed talking with them and would like to add them on facebook/become friends.

i was the gasai yuno cosplayer.
pic:

heres my anime boston album on my cosplay page for more pics. but also i wouldnt mind adding/liking the page of pretty much anyone i asked to take a pic of here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 136&type=3

but yeah please if you know where to find this gajeel let me know!!
Quinnicon 2014 Day 1- Van from Gun x Sword
Quinnicon 2014 Day 2- Inuyasha
Anime Boston 3/22/2014- Gasai Yuno in Black Dress

Please check out my newly created cosplay facebook page and maybe give it a like? https://www.facebook.com/MayumiCosplayPhotography
Also if you have one id love to check it out as well.

If you want to add my personal facebook, let me know
MrEpik

Post by MrEpik »

I was hoping to see it some place but i have yet to find it. I believe it was Saturday night i was dressed as Elvis and ended up dancing with a deadpool. I know i saw plenty of people film and take pics was hoping people might point me in the right direction if they have any of that moment in question. You can send it to my tumblr or facebook. both are chad epik please and thank you
Stop entertaining thoughts of greatness. And let Greatness himself entertain you !
curly_case94
I'm new!

Shannon and Patricia@ Yuu Asakawa Autograph Session

Post by curly_case94 »

This is a total long shot.. I wish I had done this right after the con but here goes..
I met two really awesome girls in line for the Yuu Asakawa autograph session named Patricia and Shannon.
You guys took my picture with Yuu for me because I epic failed and forgot a memory card for my camera. I wrote my name down in the back of Shannon's sketch book so she could friend me on Facebook and send the picture.. but it never happened :(
Patricia was a tall brunette girl with glasses and Shannon was shorter and was cosplaying as Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers...
My name is Casey and I was dressed in a school uniform and pink wig (Megurine Luka as a school girl).
You guys were so nice to me and we chatted while we waited and I had a blast.
You guys made my day when you took my picture with Yuu Asakawa and not only would I really like to have that photo (means alot) I would like to talk to you guys again!!
If anybody knows who they might be please please please message me on FB,
https://www.facebook.com/casey.a.frank
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

maxspaz wrote:Hey guys I was the yajirobe handing out pocky and baptizing people in it's glorious light lol. I'm actually looking for quite a few people. I'm looking for the group of people I met at a table in that food area in the convention center (not the mall's food court but the place at the center in the main hallway across from the dealers room) on friday night around 6 or 7 or so. You guys were really cool I rarely get to have the chance for such quality conversations and I would love to be able to hang out with you all again. Feel free to PM me and we can trade skypes or FBs or something. Same offer to everyone who got pocky or baptized XD lol you guys are the pocky's first disciples after all. But ya I really hope I can get in touch with everyone I met up with this year. You all really made this a great con for me and I'd love to hang out again and to invite you all to join me for some of the other things I have planned for this year. Hope to hear from ya.
OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER YOU you gave me strawberry pokey in line to the jam project and i tried to drag you into the line but you didn't wana come

I'm looking for the my Kuwabara from lets see....it might have been Saturday....yes Saturday I am the little Rinku that was Yoyo-less.This year i'll be back and with Yoyos, so watch out Kuwabara san ^^

also i'm looking for a picture that i had a hell of a time finding It makes me sad because it was such a great picture...This was on Saturday afternoon/morning (i believe) and it was a huge group shot of yu yu hakusho cosplayers (inside on the second floor near the bathrooms and the spiral stairs going up.... I'm having a hard time looking for that photo, i know we were stopped by someone with a really expensive camera so that picture couldn't have just walked away....

but if it did we should all get together again at anime boston this year and take it again that way i'll have it when i'm looking for it (it might not fit on my phone anyway since it's such a big group of us) but anyway if anyone has that picture please pm it to me or quote me here please i really want it for my twitter page
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective