The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2014.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Faceman »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Loken
I'm new!

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Loken »

Hello,

This is more of a "missed connection". I'm looking for the staff member who cosplayed Lupin III on Saturday night. You seemed very sweet and I think it takes confidence to do that cosplay as well as you did.

PM me if you're interested in getting tea sometime.

~ InuYasha (The one from Cosplay Shenanigans)
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

I am looking for sightings of the huge Dragon that was roaming the 2nd and 3rd floor hallways on Saturday. It was pretty awesome.

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
RayneDeanZ
Expert Poster

Post by RayneDeanZ »

I'm looking for the girl dressed as Seras Victoria who had a Harkonnen made with ramen cups. I was Vexen nd Roy Mustang. You were really nice and I'd like to at least talk with you again.
Last edited by RayneDeanZ on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Been coming since 2011

Anime Boston 2017:
Mastermind!Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)

Anime Boston 2018:
Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project)
Yasuke Matsuda (Dangan Ronpa)
Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)

AB 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

AB 2022:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)

AB 2023:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
Halloween Kitsune
Expert Poster

Post by Halloween Kitsune »

I'm looking for ANYONE who got the mock battle down by the dealers room on Saturday, Link vs Ganondorf, or even the smash brother's version with Meta Knight and Samus. Please and thank you! We were dumbies and didn't hand our camera off to anyone for that one.
2020: Bowsette/Senko-san
2019: Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya
2018: Lady Sephiroth
2017: Smash Brothers Brawl Dark Zelda

Past Cosplays:
2016: LoL Ahri
2015: FF14 Miqo'te Bard
2014: Twilight Princess Link
2013: Chell (Portal 2)/Kat (DMC)
2012: Chell (Portal 2)
2011: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)/ Black Rock Shooter
2010: Cloud (Advent Children)
2009: KH2 Roxas

Owner and master of Fox and Bear Cosplay:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FoxandBearCosplay
KenjiMishima
Getting the hang of this...

Post by KenjiMishima »

I was the black jesus, I am looking for the girl who I had the conversation about how jesus couldnt have been white with. And I am also looking for the girl who I meant to high five on the escalator and instead you grabbed my hand, held it, then said I love you. Both of you like made my weekend.

And also anyone else who saw or talked to me and thinks they would like to be friends.
wyrrn
I'm new!

Post by wyrrn »

Hi, my name is Hannah. i accidentally left my sketchbook in the ladies bathroom and it wasn't turned in to lost and found. if anyone found it i'd be willing to pay for shipping or to meet up to get it back. it's a black Canson soft cover sketchbook with a red rubber band around it. inside i have a drawing of a koi fish in white ink on black paper. please, can anyone help me out?
ERO417
I'm new!

Post by ERO417 »

Im looking for an asuka plugsuit cosplayer. she was really pretty and seemed nice. i got a pic and talked for like a minute. since im an avid eva and asuka fan id love to talk more. if by some chance you see this than add me on fb. btw i was cosplaying sanji.[urlhttps://www.facebook.com/eddie.rullo][/url]
Victablook
Expert Poster

Post by Victablook »

I'm looking for the Natsu cosplayer who took part in the first round of Cosplay Dating Game! I'm friends with the Kirakishou they picked, and we missed out on seeing the Natsu after they parted. It'd be nice to find them again here!
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
GokaiSilver

Post by GokaiSilver »

I'm looking for Black Suit Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man, and Business Suit Venom all as a group. Does anyone have this?
AB Cosplay:
2013: Shotaro Hidari/Kamen Rider Joker, Megaman (Business Casual), Minecraft Steve
2014: Megaman (Business Casual), Barry Burton (Resident Evil)
2015: Shotaro Hidari/Kamen Rider Joker, Barry Burton (Resident Evil)
SteamCiel
I'm new!

Post by SteamCiel »

I'm looking for any pictures of the large black butler/kuroshitsuji cosplay group, preferably ones with Lau. The group would include five or six ciels: Steam punk, Alice in wonderland, kitty ears, two normal looking ones and maybe knew in red. That's the group I'm looking for.
chiffles

Post by chiffles »

I'm looking for the following:
Two Nices (Hamatora) from Saturday and Sunday
Haruto and Saki (Valvrave) from Saturday

I was L-Elf on Saturday and Shinji on Sunday. They were all awesome cosplayers and I regret not talking to them more...
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

Stokage:
We saw the dragon wandering around upstairs during the afternoon. Unfortunately, I Don't know what time that was. The dragon was beautiful, BTW.
Amaren
AB Staff

Post by Amaren »

Vanner wrote:I'm looking for the Natsu cosplayer who took part in the first round of Cosplay Dating Game! I'm friends with the Kirakishou they picked, and we missed out on seeing the Natsu after they parted. It'd be nice to find them again here!
Present! Found you! xD My facebook is Deb Hadden! :3
Darren Hadden
Cosplay Games Staff 2023
Cosplay Lip Sync Battle Coordinator
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

Okay, Now I know that this might sound a bit strange posting here
But as I was heading on my way back to school we passed two guys in a car heading to Connecticut (we passed somewhere around rt 146 on the mass pike)
One of them had fuzzy dog ears and the other was driving, I had held up my Llama to the window and we both spazzed out
Not necessarily looking for you, but I do just want to say you guys are freaking amazing xD!

Thanks for making my evening.
aerialknight
Experienced Poster

Post by aerialknight »

On Saturday I was Wingul from Tales of Xillia. I missed the Tales of series photoshoot at 1pm because I wanted Matt Mercer's autograph and they were at the same time. So I wasn't able to really see any other Tales cosplayers. Anyway, later I ran into some Xillia cosplayers + an Estelle and they were pretty cool. If they are reading this I would like to exchange contact info as I didn't have a chance at that time.

Thanks!
v e r m i l i o n s a n d

AB 2015
Fri Hisui Hearts [Tales of Hearts]
Sat Henry [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Sun Edea Lee [Bravely Default]

In Progress
???
Loken
I'm new!

Post by Loken »

I'm looking for Lupin III with a staff sash from Cosplay Shenanigans on Saturday night. You were funny, nice and offered me a hug after the panel.

I was the female InuYasha that won the game, I'd like to be friends or get to know you better. Reply or pm me, if you want.

Edit - I'd posted here because my previous one didn't show up, but now it did.... so, this is unnecessary... :oops:
Last edited by Loken on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papertoadette
AB Alumni

Post by papertoadette »

madman1502 wrote:I'm looking for the girl dressed as Seras Victoria who had a Harkonnen made with ramen cups. I was Vexen nd Roy Mustang. You were really nice and I'd like to at least talk with you again.
That was me! :)
You can friend me on facebook at
http://Www.facebook.com/blurdurp
Or follow me at twitter @bustypolicegirl (yes I made a twitter for my seras cosplay)
Last edited by papertoadette on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, Toadette from Mario and ??? from ???
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

I cosplayed a version of megurine luka on both Friday and Saturday, and on Saturday and adorable little Rin came up to me and asked to be photographed with her! I'd love to see the photo.
Here's what I looked like, standing next to my lovely friend as Mikasa from Attack on Titan.
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 9756_n.jpg

You also might have seen me as Black Rock Shooter the first half of Saturday!
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
darklordsauron
I'm new!

Post by darklordsauron »

I'm looking for the guy who was filming the Sauron dance to Lil Jon in the elevator. I want that footage.
micromollycule

Post by micromollycule »

hey friends! I was hoping to find the Gamagori from Kill la Kill that I took a photo with on Sunday! I was just plain ol' Mako in her uniform! I just wanted to say thank you because holy cannoli I love Gamagori and Mako so when you asked my heart smiled and it really made my day! Just in case, heres a photog of me because I'm sure I wasn't the only one! thanks again!!!

paleswallow
I'm new!

Post by paleswallow »

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to put this .... but I'm looking for a photographer that I know was at the con on Friday at least. He gave me his card but I lost it and I can't remember his name either.
However, once done taking your picture he would give you his card from a small zip-lock and tell you to find him on his facebook page and send him a message of who you were so he could give you the pictures. Other than that he was not in cosplay, had cropped hair, was of asian ethnicity, had a fancy looking camera, and when I saw him he was by au bon pain. If any of you have his info and could share it with me, it'd be great!
you can message me on my tumblr:
http://gotta-love-pie.tumblr.com/ask
hotmustang1
Experienced Poster

Post by hotmustang1 »

I'm looking for the Sebastian Michaelis that was at the Cosplay Chess Match. He was the one who was sitting next to the Grell that was the head of team chaos. I just wanted to know if he cosplayed anyone else, because he looked really familiar.
paleswallow
I'm new!

Post by paleswallow »

Hey, I'm looking for a con photographer who was walking around at the least on Friday. I lost his card and cant remember his name so if you know who I'm talking about, please share me his info!
When I saw him he was out by au bon pain. Once done taking your pic he would give you his card from a small zip lock baggie and tell you to contact him via facebook saying who you were on said day. Other than that he was not in cosplay, of asian ethnicity, had short hair, and a fancy camera.
If you know who I'm talking about, please send me message! :
http://gotta-love-pie.tumblr.com/ask
RenjiAbarai
Expert Poster

Post by RenjiAbarai »

Looking for: The Prince of Tennis cosplayer who was Fudomine's Ibu :D
You were awesome, I wish we could have hung more C: It'd be awesome it we could meet up at another con and do Prince of Tennis together :D
just because i cosplay 22 bleach characters doesn't mean i have a problem.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/dolphinsensei/
dokuro
Experienced Poster

Post by dokuro »

I'm looking for a Weevil on Sunday. Yu were heading in the direction of the Hynes, I was a bakura and I asked if I could hug you. I apologize if I held you up or anything, you said you needed to put your wig on but before I saw you I was sad about leacing and thought, "all I need to see is another yugioh cosplayer before I go. That's it, then I'll be fine." Since I was tearing up xD and then I saw you so...

Yeah I just wanted to say sorry if I kept you too long! After that I met with my friends to go to his car and I started bawling but you made my wish come true ;-;
Lincolne
Experienced Poster

Post by Lincolne »

I'm looking for a Misato Katsuragi with a Plush PenPen. I met her in Front of Dunkin Donuts. And told her i wanted her PenPen. She seemed like a really cool person and would like to friend her on facebook. Does anyone Know her?
:!: Remember the horror of Anime Boston 2016 :!:
Icesky

Post by Icesky »

I'm looking for a guy who asked for my photo at the very, very end of the masquerade. I was the girl with the big white tails who was in the hall contest fashion show! He said I was cute and that's not a compliment I get when I cosplay, so I was very flattered and it made my day! So I just wanted him to know I'm very thankful for that! <3
vulpixi_misa
Experienced Poster

Post by vulpixi_misa »

Hi I'm looking for Cure Marine who was did the skit and I had taken her picture a while before the masquerade and I had called her "Cure Princess" by accident. ^^;
toddhaberkorn

Post by toddhaberkorn »

ERO417 wrote:Im looking for an asuka plugsuit cosplayer. she was really pretty and seemed nice. i got a pic and talked for like a minute. since im an avid eva and asuka fan id love to talk more. if by some chance you see this than add me on fb. btw i was cosplaying sanji.[urlhttps://www.facebook.com/eddie.rullo][/url]
could you let me know if you find them? id love to add them/like their fb page or whatever they have c:
Quinnicon 2014 Day 1- Van from Gun x Sword
Quinnicon 2014 Day 2- Inuyasha
Anime Boston 3/22/2014- Gasai Yuno in Black Dress

Please check out my newly created cosplay facebook page and maybe give it a like? https://www.facebook.com/MayumiCosplayPhotography
Also if you have one id love to check it out as well.

If you want to add my personal facebook, let me know
toddhaberkorn

Post by toddhaberkorn »

Lincolne wrote:I'm looking for a Misato Katsuragi with a Plush PenPen. I met her in Front of Dunkin Donuts. And told her i wanted her PenPen. She seemed like a really cool person and would like to friend her on facebook. Does anyone Know her?

could you let me know if you find them? id love to like their fb page/add them or whatever
Quinnicon 2014 Day 1- Van from Gun x Sword
Quinnicon 2014 Day 2- Inuyasha
Anime Boston 3/22/2014- Gasai Yuno in Black Dress

Please check out my newly created cosplay facebook page and maybe give it a like? https://www.facebook.com/MayumiCosplayPhotography
Also if you have one id love to check it out as well.

If you want to add my personal facebook, let me know
SapperPain

Post by SapperPain »

I'm looking for videos of the Cosplay Dating Game All-Ages and the Cosplay Chess. Also, my Nintendo 3DS. It fell outta my pocket and now it's missing.
Rhys Ifane
AB Alumni

Post by Rhys Ifane »

hotmustang1 wrote:I'm looking for the Sebastian Michaelis that was at the Cosplay Chess Match. He was the one who was sitting next to the Grell that was the head of team chaos. I just wanted to know if he cosplayed anyone else, because he looked really familiar.
That would be me. I've also been Lancer (Fate/Zero), Males Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist), and a handful of others that I did only once.
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Masquerade Staff 2020
Rick
Expert Poster

Post by Rick »

I'm looking for the kind person who turned my blue camera in to the security people in front of the AA on Sunday around noon.

I'd just taken one of my zillions of photos and thought I'd put the camera back in the right pocket, only to find out I hadn't. I stopped someone for a cosplay photo and went to reach for my camera and it was gone! My blood ran cold for a moment and I started scouring the ground (I knew it couldn't have left the hall outside the AA 'cause I'd just taken a photo with it only before) and couldn't find it. When I went to the AA security, they had it and after asking me what was on it), they gave it back and it was such a relief.

I just wish I could've found out who turned it in so I could offer them a heartfelt thank you in person and as many lemonheads as they wanted. I'm super grateful you did that instead of snatching it because I can't really afford to replace a digital camera. :< Since I can't do that, I thank you over the forum if you're reading this. Thank you SOOOOOO much. ;o;
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith went to Anime Boston?"
WEI Q. G

Post by WEI Q. G »

Hello all,

I am looking for the guitar girl with a red hat and red skirt. she plays music with her blue guitar. I think her boyfriend was dressed as the death.
I have one picture for her out of 4 or 5 that I took, the others dont really look good or just very similar.

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Hope you like it. ;)

P.S. For other people, please let me know if you think I took your pictures and you really want to see them, i will make them priority.
Cinnamon Chai
Expert Poster

Post by Cinnamon Chai »

I'm looking for the Henry who posed with me as Eirika! If anyone knows him, he was awesome and I want to keep in touch D:
AB 2018 plans
Oscar Dragonia - Tales of Berseria
Sailor Saturn
Taako - The Adventure Zone
KenjiMishima

Post by KenjiMishima »

KenjiMishima wrote:I was the black jesus, I am looking for the girl who I had the conversation about how jesus couldnt have been white with. And I am also looking for the girl who I meant to high five on the escalator and instead you grabbed my hand, held it, then said I love you. Both of you like made my weekend.

And also anyone else who saw or talked to me and thinks they would like to be friends.
I am also looking for the persona 4 main character, I took a picture with you and I was your persona
hotmustang1
Experienced Poster

Post by hotmustang1 »

Rhys Ifane wrote:
hotmustang1 wrote:I'm looking for the Sebastian Michaelis that was at the Cosplay Chess Match. He was the one who was sitting next to the Grell that was the head of team chaos. I just wanted to know if he cosplayed anyone else, because he looked really familiar.
That would be me. I've also been Lancer (Fate/Zero), Males Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist), and a handful of others that I did only once.
Okay, I probably saw you as one of those then. Thanks for answering back!
Chung1DB
I'm new!

Post by Chung1DB »

Looking for this Chii: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8226_o.jpg

She was pretty cool and allowed us to do a "candid family photo", which was cool as poopy and made our con.
Hit me up on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.chung3
Kico_kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Kico_kun »

KenjiMishima wrote:
KenjiMishima wrote:I was the black jesus, I am looking for the girl who I had the conversation about how jesus couldnt have been white with. And I am also looking for the girl who I meant to high five on the escalator and instead you grabbed my hand, held it, then said I love you. Both of you like made my weekend.

I am also looking for the persona 4 main character, I took a picture with you and I was your persona
Think Im the last one XD

That picture came out funny lol seems more like I was a composer playing an invisible violin that raised you from the dead XD

If only I had the right wig...and if only my friends knew about persona.

Either way its still a keeper.

http://i.imgur.com/yvzv86n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mrIyQXf.jpg
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

I'm looking for the Natsu from Cosplay Chess. They talked to me in the line before the event and they were very nice and I was very socially awkward and unable to hold a conversation very well (I get frazzled and shy so easily, I am so sorry) I was the Pinkie Pie with the wild curly wig, and and the silly glasses. I had a Cheese Sandwhich cosplayer with me in line, and I kept running around the line instead of standing still. I just wanted to say hi and how sorry I was for being so awkward, but that I super appreciated you talking to me! :D
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
Amaren
AB Staff

Post by Amaren »

Karawr wrote:I'm looking for the Natsu from Cosplay Chess. They talked to me in the line before the event and they were very nice and I was very socially awkward and unable to hold a conversation very well (I get frazzled and shy so easily, I am so sorry) I was the Pinkie Pie with the wild curly wig, and and the silly glasses. I had a Cheese Sandwhich cosplayer with me in line, and I kept running around the line instead of standing still. I just wanted to say hi and how sorry I was for being so awkward, but that I super appreciated you talking to me! :D
My second call out already! lol This was also me! xD You can add me on Facebook hun also follow me on tumblr! Deb Hadden = FB & dalek-deb = Tumblr <3 And you didn't seem awkward at all! I was just enjoying your cosplay and hoping to make new friends ;3
Darren Hadden
Cosplay Games Staff 2023
Young Master
I'm new!

Post by Young Master »

I am looking for the Grell who posed with my boyfriend who cosplayed Sebastian Saturday night.

If you are that Grell. If you live in Massachusetts. We would like to meet with and be friends with you. We also invite you to cosplay with us on weekends to chill at malls or anywhere random to do random stuff with.

We look forward to finding you!
Ars Daemonum
Veteran Poster

Post by Ars Daemonum »

I'm looking for the amazing duo who were Amy and Ledo on Friday.

I owe them a serious thank you that I wrote here earlier http://ars-daemonum.tumblr.com/post/807 ... ing-around
AB '15 (Still undecided this late in the game)

I'm Ars-Daemonum on Tumblr!
Fryedflowers
Experienced Poster

Post by Fryedflowers »

Shinobi Kitsune wrote:I'm looking for ANYONE who got the mock battle down by the dealers room on Saturday, Link vs Ganondorf, or even the smash brother's version with Meta Knight and Samus. Please and thank you! We were dumbies and didn't hand our camera off to anyone for that one.
I got the mock battle here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 1609bd33af
I got about 4-5 photos worth of it
GoggleBoy
AB Staff

Post by GoggleBoy »

Looking for the Suzaku who was my blue-jacketed chess board buddy on Sunday. Had a lot of fun w/ you, the Natsu, and the General Beatrix goofing off and RPing on stage. Made the event that much more exciting.
~Kirk Davis
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018 to Present
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

Dalek Deb wrote:
Karawr wrote:I'm looking for the Natsu from Cosplay Chess. They talked to me in the line before the event and they were very nice and I was very socially awkward and unable to hold a conversation very well (I get frazzled and shy so easily, I am so sorry) I was the Pinkie Pie with the wild curly wig, and and the silly glasses. I had a Cheese Sandwhich cosplayer with me in line, and I kept running around the line instead of standing still. I just wanted to say hi and how sorry I was for being so awkward, but that I super appreciated you talking to me! :D
My second call out already! lol This was also me! xD You can add me on Facebook hun also follow me on tumblr! Deb Hadden = FB & dalek-deb = Tumblr <3 And you didn't seem awkward at all! I was just enjoying your cosplay and hoping to make new friends ;3
Haha, yay! :D I shall! My tumblr is thefablesoffabletown and my name is Kara so you know it's me when I randomly follow/add!
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
maxspaz
Experienced Poster

Post by maxspaz »

Hey guys I was the yajirobe handing out pocky and baptizing people in it's glorious light lol. I'm actually looking for quite a few people. I'm looking for the group of people I met at a table in that food area in the convention center (not the mall's food court but the place at the center in the main hallway across from the dealers room) on friday night around 6 or 7 or so. You guys were really cool I rarely get to have the chance for such quality conversations and I would love to be able to hang out with you all again. Feel free to PM me and we can trade skypes or FBs or something. Same offer to everyone who got pocky or baptized XD lol you guys are the pocky's first disciples after all. But ya I really hope I can get in touch with everyone I met up with this year. You all really made this a great con for me and I'd love to hang out again and to invite you all to join me for some of the other things I have planned for this year. Hope to hear from ya.
Last edited by maxspaz on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AIM: maxspaz2006
Facebook: Chris Redden
Amaren
AB Staff

Post by Amaren »

GoggleBoy wrote:Looking for the Suzaku who was my blue-jacketed chess board buddy on Sunday. Had a lot of fun w/ you, the Natsu, and the General Beatrix goofing off and RPing on stage. Made the event that much more exciting.
OMFG! It's my leaning buddy! Thank you for being my leaning post! lol My feet really did hurt and I really wasn't feeling all to well, but you helped me up and that was amazing! <3
Darren Hadden
Cosplay Games Staff 2023
PetersburgRush
Experienced Poster

Post by PetersburgRush »

I'm looking two Mirai Kuriyama's that I bumped into in the dealer's room either Friday or Saturday. I was also cosplaying Mirai. They were taking a photo together when I walked by and jumped into the photo. ANd if anyone got that shot could you please link me?

Also, there was a Levi cosplayer I talked to briefly when we were trying to line up for the Attack On Titan dub premiere and hour and a half early. Like I said, I was Mirai Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary, no sword. We took pictures of each other. I got your name but forgot to give you mine :(.
2010: Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King)
2011: Toph, Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
2012: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2013: Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-It Ralph)
2014: Mirai Kuriyama (Beyond the Boundary)
2015: Josephine Montilyet (Dragon Age: Inquisition), Ishizu Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)