Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2013.
AimeeWoodWorks
Getting the hang of this...

Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by AimeeWoodWorks »

Hi! :D I was wondering if anyone had taken videos of the death match they could share. I was the Lightning FF13-2, and I kinda wanted to see how that moonwalk looked.... :P Pictures of Kyuubi and I would be awesome too, Kyuubi ROCKED.

If you have any pictures of me also, I'd love to see them! My email address is [MOD: email redacted], and you can find me on Facebook under quirkyfire and quirkyfire cosplay as well :) Everyone, thanks for a great weekend!

Also also: AB Staff (Particularly those with Cosplay Games), you were wonderful, and I was so so disappointed I wasn't able to find you to say goodbye and thank you properly on sunday. Thank you for all that you do, I was amazed at the kindess and humor you all possessed. You guys made me feel so welcome and at home. <3

Edit: I just realized there is a specific 'Did you see me' thread, so I apologize for posting this here.... >.<
Last edited by kiarrens on Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted email address
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Re: Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by RapaxGuardian »

I was the Sae in Death Match! I can't wait for videos of Death Match to come up, especially of Danny's defeat!! :D
I kind of felt bad I bum-rushed him, but the staff backstage told me to run, so I ran, and nearly glomped the poor guy!! :lol:
Hey, it all works: 15-year-old ghost girl, 14-year-old ghost boy, shipping powers, ACTIVATE!
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Re: Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by kiarrens »

Quirky wrote: Also also: AB Staff (Particularly those with Cosplay Games), you were wonderful, and I was so so disappointed I wasn't able to find you to say goodbye and thank you properly on sunday. Thank you for all that you do, I was amazed at the kindess and humor you all possessed. You guys made me feel so welcome and at home. <3
We were honored to have you! You were fabulous. I am going to edit out your email address though just so spam bots do not find you.
Quirky wrote:Edit: I just realized there is a specific 'Did you see me' thread, so I apologize for posting this here.... >.<
No problem, locking thread. (Oh. Btw, I had a friend in the audience who filmed the entire match so it will all be live on YouTube soon.)
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."