Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2013. Please use stickied threads before starting new ones!
AimeeWoodWorks
Getting the hang of this...

Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by AimeeWoodWorks » Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi! :D I was wondering if anyone had taken videos of the death match they could share. I was the Lightning FF13-2, and I kinda wanted to see how that moonwalk looked.... :P Pictures of Kyuubi and I would be awesome too, Kyuubi ROCKED.

If you have any pictures of me also, I'd love to see them! My email address is [MOD: email redacted], and you can find me on Facebook under quirkyfire and quirkyfire cosplay as well :) Everyone, thanks for a great weekend!

Also also: AB Staff (Particularly those with Cosplay Games), you were wonderful, and I was so so disappointed I wasn't able to find you to say goodbye and thank you properly on sunday. Thank you for all that you do, I was amazed at the kindess and humor you all possessed. You guys made me feel so welcome and at home. <3

Edit: I just realized there is a specific 'Did you see me' thread, so I apologize for posting this here.... >.<
Last edited by Kiarrens on Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted email address

RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Re: Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by RapaxGuardian » Sun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I was the Sae in Death Match! I can't wait for videos of Death Match to come up, especially of Danny's defeat!! :D
I kind of felt bad I bum-rushed him, but the staff backstage told me to run, so I ran, and nearly glomped the poor guy!! :lol:
Hey, it all works: 15-year-old ghost girl, 14-year-old ghost boy, shipping powers, ACTIVATE!
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)

Kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Re: Death Match video/pictures of Lightning FF13-2?

Post by Kiarrens » Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Quirky wrote: Also also: AB Staff (Particularly those with Cosplay Games), you were wonderful, and I was so so disappointed I wasn't able to find you to say goodbye and thank you properly on sunday. Thank you for all that you do, I was amazed at the kindess and humor you all possessed. You guys made me feel so welcome and at home. <3
We were honored to have you! You were fabulous. I am going to edit out your email address though just so spam bots do not find you.
Quirky wrote:Edit: I just realized there is a specific 'Did you see me' thread, so I apologize for posting this here.... >.<
No problem, locking thread. (Oh. Btw, I had a friend in the audience who filmed the entire match so it will all be live on YouTube soon.)
Lyndsey Zusi
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Divison 2019
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."