The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2013.
Skanking_Pickle
Expert Poster

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Skanking_Pickle »

Also I wanna find the badass Toothiana cosplayer with the awesome fullbody feather costume. I wanna know how you did it girl because that costume was AWESOME
Cosplay.com page- BlondieSundae
Deviantart- SkullsAndStripes
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
SandroFreed
I'm new!

Post by SandroFreed »

Does anyone have photos from the Pokemon photoshoot on Saturday? Namely the ones with me in it (I'm the Magma grunt).

I took a bunch of pictures Saturday at the shoot, but I obviously can't take a picture of myself ehehehe :)

Thank you!
Mama Undertaker
Dedicated Poster

Post by Mama Undertaker »

The iPod Ninja wrote:I wanted to know who took part in Cosplay chess
Good side

Evil side
hey! sol evans from team spirit here! Sup
Anime Boston 2014 Booya peoples I am coming back!! I have for my Line up Captain James Kidd (AC4) Queen Undertaker and regular Undertaker (black butler, Raichu (pokemon)
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

I'm looking for ANY photos from the Pokemon photoshoot on Friday, preferably ones that include Ingo and Emmet. I was Emmet and I've yet to see a single photo of my Ingo and I. :( Send me a PM if you can, or contact me at my tumblr, http://wergami.tumblr.com/.

I would also like to note that the Ingo that was at the Saturday shoot was not mine. I never left my Ingo's side, so there should be pictures of us always together.
Last edited by wer on Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
MikanKomaeda
Experienced Poster

Post by MikanKomaeda »

I'm looking for the America who danced with me at the ball. I'd like to be friends :) I was wearing an ivory dress and had on a pink wig.
SparrowsSongCosplay
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SparrowsSongCosplay »

Kusari wrote:I'm looking for the nice girl who came up to me for a picture. She was wearing a stitch full body outfit and I was Iron Man. It was outside of the entrance to the bag check area. If anyone knows who this was, I would greatly appreciate it. ^^
Pretty sure this was me! I'm a huge Iron Man fan and I have a Stitch kigurumi! If you'd like to message me on facebook I'm under Sparrow's Song Cosplay, or PM me for my real name! C:
Find me at:
Sparrow's Song Cosplay @ Facebook
Sparrow's Song Cosplay @ deviantART
tokillamockinggirl @ tumblr
Clickie

Post by Clickie »

No Items Ever wrote:I'm looking for the two girls who had been controlling a giant Charolette using two big sticks. One of them cosplayed as a gijinka bellossom and skitty, while for the other I wasn't too sure.

And if you two see this, I'm Mike the "not scott" on the 20th floor of the Marriot. I really liked talking to you two, so I was hoping I could get the chance to talk to you again. :D

hahahhaahah not scott!! oh gosh I wasn't expecting anyone to be looking for us.
Clickie

Post by Clickie »

I'm looking for the boy who cosplayed as the male version of Mami Tomoe. Just want to give him a shout out for being awesome enough to stick with my group for a while in the dealer's room and posing with our Charlotte. Pretty much made my day because I was hoping for someone in my group to cosplay as Mami, and he did an awesome job!
RikkuX21

IM LOOKING FOR pictures of me!

Post by RikkuX21 »

Howdy! I'm looking for anyone who took pictures of me! I cosplayed as Misha from Pita Ten. I had pink hair, 2 small bunny heads on my head, small white wings on my back and I kinda looked like a maid with a grey apron, haha. hope that's a good description! if not then google it haha
Saka
Expert Poster

Post by Saka »

Here!
SAKA is on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/sakasplatz
Recent: AB13- Cait Sith FF7 AB14- Chun-Li Hello Kitty
NotEric
I'm new!

Post by NotEric »

I'm looking for a girl I met friday who cosplayed as Absol, then hung out with her on Sunday well she walked around putting Hershey kisses on peoples heads.
hina ichigo
I'm new!

Post by hina ichigo »

I think I got you too RikkuX21
NotEric
I'm new!

Post by NotEric »

Hey I'm looking for a girl I met on Friday she was cosplaying as Absol, and then hung out with her Sunday well she was going around putting Hershey Kisses on peoples heads.
Qu-ko
Veteran Poster

Re: IM LOOKING FOR pictures of me!

Post by Qu-ko »

RikkuX21 wrote:Howdy! I'm looking for anyone who took pictures of me! I cosplayed as Misha from Pita Ten. I had pink hair, 2 small bunny heads on my head, small white wings on my back and I kinda looked like a maid with a grey apron, haha. hope that's a good description! if not then google it haha
I just wanna say I was so, so happy to see a Pita-Ten cosplayer! They're so rare to see, and it was a very impressive costume, for that matter. Thanks for making my con a little brighter by cosplaying one of my old favorites. C:
RikkuX21

Re: IM LOOKING FOR pictures of me!

Post by RikkuX21 »

Qu-ko wrote:
RikkuX21 wrote:Howdy! I'm looking for anyone who took pictures of me! I cosplayed as Misha from Pita Ten. I had pink hair, 2 small bunny heads on my head, small white wings on my back and I kinda looked like a maid with a grey apron, haha. hope that's a good description! if not then google it haha
I just wanna say I was so, so happy to see a Pita-Ten cosplayer! They're so rare to see, and it was a very impressive costume, for that matter. Thanks for making my con a little brighter by cosplaying one of my old favorites. C:
glad I made it brighter for you ^^
jess.claflin
Determined Poster

Post by jess.claflin »

Good side

Evil side

I was Asuna that came in to help the good side. (Also, I was at the Deathmatch, Dating Game, SAO screening)
AB13:
Thursday/Friday morning- rapunzel
Friday afternoon/Saturday/Sunday - Monster Musume Miia

My Page, like it: https://www.facebook.com/BunnyMoonCosplay?ref=hl
Icchysgirl
Veteran Poster

Post by Icchysgirl »

I'm looking for the male dressed up as twilight sparkle who we met in the food court and was kind enough to call security for us. We were the yusei and yami sitting just behind you on the far corner of the food court. We just wanted to thank you so much for being well ... Awesome!
Sometimes my motorcycle just doesn't work ...
Sometimes I don't draw the right cards ...
And sometimes I have a man crush on Yugi
Plans for 2014 - Female Yusei
lugatos
I'm new!

Post by lugatos »

NotEric wrote:Hey I'm looking for a girl I met on Friday she was cosplaying as Absol, and then hung out with her Sunday well she was going around putting Hershey Kisses on peoples heads.
Oh wow!

Hi!
2013~
Luo Tianyi [Vocaloid]
Absol [Pokemon]
Haruhi [The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi]
aienka

Post by aienka »

HI! I'm looking for a Link cosplayer who on Saturday gave a Skyward Sword Zelda a super cute card! I gave it back to you heehe! That was really sweet of you, I thought it was super adorable! I wanted to take a picture with you, but I was trying to find something that that time! And I couldn't find you later that day :c I'd love to be your friend!
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

I'm looking for the Rainbow Dash I met on Thursday in the courtyard. I was Applejack and I had been messing around with a Jack Frost in the courtyard and you came running up to me and yelled APPLEJACK. We hung out for awhile (Though I was super socially awkward) and we took a bunch of pictures together! I saw you again Friday @ the MLP shoot when you came over to say hi! ~ I had made a promise to myself I'd come out of my bubble this weekend and try to talk to people and make friends, and you helped that a lot by coming up to me, so I wanted to say thank you!

Also I have some wonderful photos of us I wanted to share!

~ I'd also like to find the Pinkie Pie from the Friday MLP shoot. The oen that was also switching between glasses and no glasses for photos like I was. I thought you were a super adorable Pinkie Pie!
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
aienka

Post by aienka »

hey i'm looking for the person who photographed my charlotte and my friend's sakizou. we saw him on sunday at the sheraton lobby and he gave out business cards with a pink haired girl on them. we were both pink haired too so maybe he only photographs pink hair cosplays? lol i dont know. he sort of had an accent. if anyone knows his email or something, that'd be great c:! my friend and i really liked the pictures he took of us :c
Kasutieru
Determined Poster

Post by Kasutieru »

wer wrote:I'm looking for ANY photos from the Pokemon photoshoot on Friday, preferably ones that include Ingo and Emmet. I was Emmet and I've yet to see a single photo of my Ingo and I. :( Send me a PM if you can, or contact me at my tumblr, http://wergami.tumblr.com/.

I would also like to note that the Ingo that was at the Saturday shoot was not mine. I never left my Ingo's side, so there should be pictures of us always together.
Hello there! I'm uploading Pokemon shoot pictures from Friday slowly (since I had over 40 .-.;;) and I do have you two in some of the pictures! They aren't the best quality since it's from my iTouch but I do have some pictures waiting to be uploaded! I was the Cynthia that had glasses on xDD They'll be uploaded to my deviantART account and I can give you a notification if you want when i upload some of them!
Anime Boston 2018
Female Rakan, League of Legends

Past Cosplays
'17 P.P Draven
'16 P.P Draven, French Maid Draven
'15 Ahri
'14 Yin, Headmistress Fiora
'13 Cynthia, Fem Shizuo
'12 Ronald Knox, Fem Shizuo
'11 Kikyo, Cynthia
ExpressiveKitty
I'm new!

Post by ExpressiveKitty »

Also, the Celty that was handing out those 'You're attractive' cards. You came up and gave them to my group and it really made our day. Thank you so much <3 !
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

Good side

Evil side
I was Zenki on Team Spirit!
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
Clickie

Post by Clickie »

aienka wrote:hey i'm looking for the person who photographed my charlotte and my friend's sakizou. we saw him on sunday at the sheraton lobby and he gave out business cards with a pink haired girl on them. we were both pink haired too so maybe he only photographs pink hair cosplays? lol i dont know. he sort of had an accent. if anyone knows his email or something, that'd be great c:! my friend and i really liked the pictures he took of us :c

Hi, I wonder if we were stopped by the same photographer? On the card I have it seems his email is stephane.rock@videotron.ca and then a link to his facebook www.facebook.com/stephane.laroche.54
Hope this helps. C:

Now that I think about it I did have a pink wig on as well.
Mu-Chan

Post by Mu-Chan »

Clickie wrote:
aienka wrote:hey i'm looking for the person who photographed my charlotte and my friend's sakizou. we saw him on sunday at the sheraton lobby and he gave out business cards with a pink haired girl on them. we were both pink haired too so maybe he only photographs pink hair cosplays? lol i dont know. he sort of had an accent. if anyone knows his email or something, that'd be great c:! my friend and i really liked the pictures he took of us :c

Hi, I wonder if we were stopped by the same photographer? On the card I have it seems his email is stephane.rock@videotron.ca and then a link to his facebook http://www.facebook.com/stephane.laroche.54
Hope this helps. C:

Now that I think about it I did have a pink wig on as well.
I'm pretty sure I was stopped by the same guy as well. I do not think he has uploaded anything yet though.
Animazement 07-12: Charmander (Pokemon), Vaughn (Harvest Moon), Okami Amaterasu (Okami), Waka (Okami), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 13: Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)

Completed but not used:
Clover (999)
Sapphire (Pokemon Special)
bstrong
I'm new!

Post by bstrong »

Anyone that was dancing in the Sheraton windows on Saturday night hahaha.
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

I'm looking for the Baird from Gears of War; I saw a picture or two of him in someone's Facebook gallery, but I saw that gallery while I was at a cousin's house. I don't have Facebook and can't access most of the galleries posted. If someone could post a direct link, I'd really appreciate it!!
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

2 People I seek:

1) The Jessica Rabbit from the Formal Ball.
2) This Silica.
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
TinkaB
Expert Poster

Post by TinkaB »

Hi I was Gilbert from Pandora on Friday! I'm looking for the Lottie i met there, u were really nice and gave me yo ufacebook name, but i can't find you! messange me if you find this ^___^
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

I guess I'm looking for one of the guys I befriended at the Yousei concert? We both were really enthusiastic about hearing Kuusou Mesorogiwi. I was the girl in red who just kind of appeared and started shouting about how cute Yui is. Afterwards you showed me the Yuuno picture on your phone and we talked about Mirai Nikki for like, three seconds, before I had to disappear again.
My friends aren't big on Mirai Nikki and it's one of my favorites, so I'd love to talk about it some more!
Yeah okay bye.
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
fancyduckie
Veteran Poster

Post by fancyduckie »

Hey there! I'm looking for:
1. Fancy!Finn and Fancy!FP from Adventure Time on Friday night: Image I know you gave our group your real name so we could find you on FB, but I can't recognize you out of cosplay. ; A ;
2. The super-sweet person who put a Hershey's kiss on my head when I was cosplaying Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon on Saturday night. You ran away before I could say thank you! Also you kind of saved me from passing out for the second time that day! (My blood sugar was crashing) And the person at the Info Desk who gave me a no-whining sticker for my badge!
3. The Yule!Golden Trio and Tom Riddle and hoodie!Prince Gumball from late Saturday night
4. This Makoto and her really nice friend https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 0708_n.jpg
5. The guy that had a green-man suit in the Food Court Saturday night who was sitting at the counters in front of The Cheese Boy.
6. This Chii and the guy who was nice enough to take our picture for me: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 8092_n.jpg
7. The really nice lady who was cosplaying Sailor Aluminum Siren.
8. The Rose Bride Utena who was talking fabric with me on Saturday.
9. The 'secret service' agent with the cardboard cutout of Obama who gave me one of the "attractive cosplayer" business cards.

That's it for now! <3
AB 2022 Lineup
Friday AM: Dancer Class Dorothea
Friday PM: Strawberry Trapper Mari
Saturday: Gwendolyn Valkyrie
Sunday: Pirate Kotori
Qu-ko
Veteran Poster

Post by Qu-ko »

I'm looking for the Colress that was at the Pokemon photoshoots Friday and Sunday (idk about Saturday, couldn't make that one). You looked awesome, and I'd love to get in touch with you!
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster

Post by VideoGameStupid »

RapaxGuardian wrote:I'm looking for the Baird from Gears of War; I saw a picture or two of him in someone's Facebook gallery, but I saw that gallery while I was at a cousin's house. I don't have Facebook and can't access most of the galleries posted. If someone could post a direct link, I'd really appreciate it!!
I'll do even better than that and link you to his direct DA: http://markiemark425.deviantart.com/ . He doesn't have any pictures from AB up atm though but that might change.
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

VideoGameStupid wrote:
RapaxGuardian wrote:I'm looking for the Baird from Gears of War; I saw a picture or two of him in someone's Facebook gallery, but I saw that gallery while I was at a cousin's house. I don't have Facebook and can't access most of the galleries posted. If someone could post a direct link, I'd really appreciate it!!
I'll do even better than that and link you to his direct DA: http://markiemark425.deviantart.com/ . He doesn't have any pictures from AB up atm though but that might change.
:o You're magic! Thanks :D
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
AshAbyss
Experienced Poster

Post by AshAbyss »

I know I made a post earlier, but I just realized I have no photos of when we did SoraxKairi at the KH Shoot Saturday. Does anyone have photos of that? I would love you SOOOOO much. That was the one section of that shoot I didn't get, unfortunately.
STAY SHINY!
Friday: Ruby (RWBY)
Saturday: Sora (KH II) Vanille (FF XIII)
Sunday: Vanille, Sora
Kico_kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Kico_kun »

lugatos wrote:
NotEric wrote:Hey I'm looking for a girl I met on Friday she was cosplaying as Absol, and then hung out with her Sunday well she was going around putting Hershey Kisses on peoples heads.
Oh wow!

Hi!
lol I walked by during that and took pictures. Should've asked for some candy. I miss chocolate =(
lugatos
I'm new!

Post by lugatos »

Kico_kun wrote:
lugatos wrote:
Oh wow!

Hi!
lol I walked by during that and took pictures. Should've asked for some candy. I miss chocolate =(
You should have! Everyone needs a pick me up on the last day of con. Next time, I'll make sure to give you one! :)
2013~
Luo Tianyi [Vocaloid]
Absol [Pokemon]
Haruhi [The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi]
Coop
Experienced Poster

Post by Coop »

I'm looking for any and all JoJo's Bizarre Adventure cosplayers who were at AB! I hear rumors that you guys existed, but you were apparently exceedingly rare!

For example, I hear there's a Joseph out there?
waynoinsano
Determined Poster

Post by waynoinsano »

I'm looking for the woman who ran the toy panel sat morning on the 3rd floor of the hynes. She had a couple of links for sites to buy figures that I didn't get .

I'm also looking for the girl who asked me to dance at the formal ball. She had a green dress, blonde hair and elf ears, don't know if she was Leifa or not. I was wearing the green blazer and pants. I just wanted to let her know I appreciated her asking to dance seeing how I am uncomfortable in those settings plus I was half asleep from being up late the last 2 nights. Basically thanks for helping out a social awkward guy.

Almost forgot 1 more. I saw a Lilly Satou in her casual outfit just as she was getting on an elevator at the Sheraton of Friday. I was dressed as Hisao in his casual sweater vest. You were the only other KS cosplayer I saw the whole time shame I missed the photo op by a minute or 2.
SDJT

Post by SDJT »

I got arrested by an Officer Jenny for wearing a Team Rocket shirt. People took pictures. Were you one of the people who took the pictures? Also, are you the Officer Jenny? Because that costume was amazing. :D
royalbakaness
Obsessed Poster

Post by royalbakaness »

This is a long shot: I'm looking for the guy who took video of me and my brother talking back and forth as Wheatley and GLaDOS on Saturday. I would love to see how the video came out!
A swirly ice-cream cone of good and evil
AB 10: Ryo-ohki
AB 11: Touko Amano, Luna in cat form, Ryo-ohki
AB 12: Belarus, Hungary, fem!Canada
AB 13 : Eponine, GLaDOS, Sunako Nakahara
AB 14 : Princess Cadance, GLaDOS, Applejack
AB 15: Makise Kurisu
AB 16: GLaDOS, Steampunk Alice, Scarlet Benoit
AB 17: Ryo-ohki, Rei Hino (school uniform), Sunako Nakahara
AB 18: Cinder (Lunar Chronicles), casual steampunk
stokage
Expert Poster

Post by stokage »

I'm looking for:

Final Fantasy Aerith with a basket: I was in cosplay but with 2 other plainclothes guys and we walked beside you initially to Hynes on Friday morning only to reach a dead end behind it, and then ran into each other later on in the dealers area late in the day.

Clannad Nagisa with a Dango: Since watched Clannad, it is a crime that I did not see you to give you (and any other Nagisa I ever run into) a hug, although my group overhead some congoers behind us talking about you and wondering if we would bump into you.

Sailor Moon (maybe super???) in the Masquerade line on Saturday: I was the one that had to keep up with you in line in the middle of the hall so that your cameragirl and one of my cohorts could *finally* grab a photo together before you went in and the line stopped (I had other places to be rather than the masquerade)

- S
AB 2012: S-Kogure Kiminobu (Slam Dunk)
AB 2013: F-Harima Kenji (School Rumble), S-Tuxedo Mask
AB 2014: F-Harima Kenji, S-Chinese Dragon, Tuxedo Mask
AB 2015: S-Jin (Samurai Champloo)
AB 2016: F-Jin, S-Yu Narukami
AB 2017: S-Jin
AB 2018: F-Tuxedo Mask, S-Yu Narukami, Su-Jin
AB 2019: F-Clark Kent, S-Tuxedo Mask, Su-Jin
AB 2020: Cancelled
AB 2021: Cancelled
AB 2022: AB Boycott due to shot requirement
AB 2023: Same as above
AB 2024: Maybe (IF shot requirement is rescinded)
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

Sarath_Ethin wrote:Hey! I'm looking for the girl who cosplayed Neil from Bleach here she is in pic.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 48&theater
I feel I should elaborate: I saw you and had to do a double take. You look almost exactly like one of my friends. Scarily close resembling. I showed her this pic, and she wants to talk to you.
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
hotmustang1
Experienced Poster

Post by hotmustang1 »

I'm looking for any photos from the Rise of the Guardians photoshoot. You can either message me or post a link to the photos section. Please and Thank-you!!
Kico_kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Kico_kun »

lugatos wrote:
Kico_kun wrote:
lugatos wrote:
Oh wow!

Hi!
You should have! Everyone needs a pick me up on the last day of con. Next time, I'll make sure to give you one! :)
I'll hold you to that XD or will try. I'll keep an eye out for candy though no clue how you will recognize me.
Coop wrote:I'm looking for any and all JoJo's Bizarre Adventure cosplayers who were at AB! I hear rumors that you guys existed, but you were apparently exceedingly rare!

For example, I hear there's a Joseph out there?
There were? I KNEW IT!!!!!! I didn't find any though =( Well glad to know they exist.
DemonGirl-Setsuna
Veteran Poster

Post by DemonGirl-Setsuna »

I'm looking for the person who took the picture of me as 'Seiten Taisei Son Goku' attacking 'Sha Gojyo' in the Dealer's Room on Friday!

I'd like a copy of that picture please!
AB 2024 Cosplay(s);

~ To be Announced... ~

Been attending Anime Boston since 2010!
*Survived the Con Depression of 2020-2021*
Dewey Nugent
I'm new!

Post by Dewey Nugent »

Hello all.
Anime Boston 2013 was my first convention. I enjoyed it big time, but I made the great mistake of not asking for the cosplayers' names and their characters :( If you know/recognize the following cosplayers, please let me know, so I can give proper credit to their amazing work. Thank you :)

1. Princess Ariel
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... /Ariel.jpg

2. Batman
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... Batman.jpg

3. Dark Link
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... rkLink.jpg

4. Fionna the Human
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... 6/Finn.jpg

5. Harley Quinn
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... yQuinn.jpg

6. Maya from Borderlands
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... 6/Maya.jpg

7. I don't even know her character's name.
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... 6/Stay.jpg
She had this plushie
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canonfanboy/8846391189/

8. Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck <--- any nickname for her? I got this from Google.
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... hwanck.jpg

9. Urd
http://www.deweynugent.com/wp-content/u ... 06/Urd.jpg

Truly appreciate your help :)
The Lone Raisin

Post by The Lone Raisin »

Does anyone have any photo's from the League of Legends Photoshoot from Friday?
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

I'd be happy to hear from anyone I photographed over the weekend. My AB album is here: https://www.facebook.com/brendan.g.call ... 132&type=3

I was Fix it Felix, my gf was Vannelope.

Facebook's not working right, so also try photobucket: http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/Super ... t=3&page=1
Last edited by Musashi on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.