One and only 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
jessica
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

i'm so glad i'm the first one..

i am looking for:

-college friend tim

-nick, cat, and amanda from the cape

-becka and ashley, best friends

aim: beep bang boom
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

If anyone was at the Friday night karaoke contest, I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying as Kagome from Inuyasha. He and another girl performed a song that I would love to know the name of and what anime it comes from (if any). If you know, email me at chibikitsune@verizon.net please!
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Jekka
AB Alumni

Post by Jekka »

I was the girl in the black coat that ran up to Pat during the opening video.

Alas, while he was in time to get to ABoston, I'm still here in Hokkaido. But I'll see you all next year!

Jekka Cormier
Game Shows
Chibi Project
Anime Unscripted
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Post by tmchiba »

I'm looking for anyone who attended the Sailor Moon panel. I could definately use some feedback, but it would also be cool to place names to the faces there and thequestions asked. My contact info is available within the profile.

(Of course if this doesn't fit exactly in with the theme of this thread and this reply must be either moved or dispensed with, I understand. It was tough to figure out just where to put this.)
lina_inverse
Expert Poster

Post by lina_inverse »

I am looking for twom people who did Xellos, as I lina on sunday. I didn't have my camera at the time :( THey tuck my pic.! I what that pic!
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

I'm looking for the Tsunade from cosplay chess, I thought she was great. I saw her later on, but my camera was dead unfortunately.

Also there was a time-jump Sakura from the Naruto Photoshoot that i thought was wicked pretty. She was the center of the whole shoot.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE

I've a bounty on FAYE VALENTINE

as seen

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lina_inve ... pg&.src=ph

Thus, I pose the new Bonus shizillion dollar cigarette question -

In the Cowboy Bebop the series, what actual Earth City is Faye Valentine really from + (Yes there are hints in the "video").
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

WANTED:

Name: Chris/Christina

Occupation: Boston University biology Student/ Supposed President of the Animeclub

Race/Nationality: Italian Austrian

Whereabouts: I heard Florida, and Conneticut

She's 19,

Long black hair,

And wore a red top on Friday.

The conversation on Friday invovled adapting to Massachusetts blizzard weather. Later you went to the dance on Friday, somehow were not tired after 3 hours, went to watch R.O.D., and hailed me a taxi for the night after sleep deprevation.

We bumped again on Sat. night once, but then I jettoed. Didn't catch up afterwards on Sunday - guess that how it goes in a convention full of 9000+ entities.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

WANTED : Eh - I've seen you 23 times each year, and still don't know your name, yet we manage to bump into each other.

[The one in blue]
http://www.animegalleries.net/img/189713

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/189715

Name: Unknown

Whereabouts: Pennslyvania

Occupation: Going to be a Penn. Student, aspiring to be an animator

Other Interests: Has A.D.D. Has knowledge of Hellsing OVA, specfically talking about how the OVA eliminated Anderson's sharp canines.

And later complained about the absurdity of your partner who wore a Swastika to the convention for her cosplay, when compared to the other animeboston Carnal stars -name-for-a-garden-tool-here (didn't anyone watch Kidz in the Hood).

KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Furthermore another WANTED:

Though this next one is a staff member of the AnimeBoston con, so it may be easier to decipher who this is.

Sunday I entered Cosplay Chess, or one of the events in the MAIN EVENTS ROOM. During Cosplay Chess, there was a young lady, who asked me this:

"Can I get a picture of you before you leave"

Should you wonder who I art, all you have to do is

|
|
V
Damascus
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Damascus »

I am looking for this girl:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/ ... CN8660.jpg

I was dressed up as V on Fri and she was out of costume and we took a great inpromptu V and Evee picture.
Firewolf
Veteran Poster

Post by Firewolf »

I am looking for a girl I danced with at the dance on saturday night. Her name was April and she was wearing a pink and black striped shirt. TY ^^
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

I'm still looking for the man who dressed up like the Phantom of the Opera. I've been a fan since....forever, and he kind of made a dream come true without knowing it, and i'd just really love to say hi or something. (n_n All my contact info is in my profile.

*~D~*
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=LordDilandau]I'm still looking for the man who dressed up like the Phantom of the Opera. I've been a fan since....forever, and he kind of made a dream come true without knowing it, and i'd just really love to say hi or something. (n_n All my contact info is in my profile.

*~D~*[/quote]

Did you check the photo album - I'm sure I saw a picture of him there, towards the last 20 links. Try spreading that picture on classmates.com - bet you he'll show.

Or make a myspace.com devoted to him, and he'll respond fo sure, unless this Phantom guy is oblivious to the Internet's existez.
Soujiro458
Veteran Poster

Post by Soujiro458 »

Here is a list of people I would love to get in contact with again.
I think this is all of them...
1. The miroku that made my day (you got down on one knee and asked me to bare your children!... I was the girl dressed as a dog ^^;...)
2. The 2 Eds and an Al that I met on friday in line for the AMVs (you took a picture of me while I was sleeping on the floor!)
3. The guy in artist alley who started to sing the "Honky Tonk" song when I walked by on sunday (I jsut want to tell you how amazing you are lol)
4. The death note guy who played duck duck goose (i think it was friday)
5. The staff worker who stopped to ask me if I was ok on saturday when I was crying (just want to say thanks again, that was very kind of you)

aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd I think thats all!

<3
RikkuX

Post by RikkuX »

I hung out with her and her friends Saturday night at the masquerade, very nice girl ^__^ Don't have her contact info though >_< But if i do find someone who knows her, I'll pass on the message that you're looking!
RikkuX

Post by RikkuX »

*waves* That was me! ^__^ I was Tsunade Friday night in the Yuri Dating game and Sunday in the Chess Match! Thanks for the compliments and btw, your icon rocks ^____^
Sasuke

Post by Sasuke »

Heya, i'm looking for 2 ppl, they went to AB together. One of them was an asian girl, around 17, that cosplayed as Kagome on Sat., but as no one on friday. The other one was 16 and did not cosplay at all. The latter one followed a certain [color:red]Gaara[/color] around the con for awhile, but was ditched afterwards... just wonderin if anyone knew them. BTW, their names were [color:green]Joyce[/color] and [color:green]Mae[/color], i think. :P
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

Tsunade-Sama!!! Hello there deary.

I must say out of all the Naruto cosplayers out there, clearly you were the best.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=RikkuX]I hung out with her and her friends Saturday night at the masquerade, very nice girl ^__^ Don't have her contact info though >_< But if i do find someone who knows her, I'll pass on the message that you're looking![/quote]

Danke Arigatou, Senorina Roboto.

*So did Faye Valentine put a "bounty" on you as well- Rikkux - when you met her.

In other news - this message could be in the "Photos" or I'm looking For- In bluntness this is a question regarding "DID ANYONE SEE COSPLAYERS AT ALL FROM *insert"

Thus, Inquisition the First:

. Anyone see cosplayers from YAKITATE JAPAN - the anime about Bread-mAking.

Inquisition the 2nd:

. Anyone see cosplayers from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad - the anime/manga about indie Japanese Rock bands (NOT J-ROCK).
Magenta_Fox
Veteran Poster

Post by Magenta_Fox »

I'm looking for the short Haku who posed with me during the crack pairing part of the Naruto shoot. You were a riot, man!
Blinky_Drakkin

Post by Blinky_Drakkin »

Just wanted to leave a shout-out to a few people I met at AB2006. For the unaware, I was cosplaying Sango in her slayer outfit all three days.

First off, there was the girl who cosplayed Duo from Gundam Wing on Friday:
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/C ... axwell.jpg
I just thought she was really cool and nice, and wanted to say thank you for telling me about the pins in Artist's Alley. I went back and got a Miroku pin!

Then, there's the Miroku who I tagged in Duck, Duck, Goose on Friday evening. He later asked me and the girl next to me to bear his children, and got a picture of us hugging him. Just wanted to say hey! And maybe I could get a copy of that picture? :)

Finally, there's the group my friend and I met on the train on the way to AB on Sunday. This group included Edward Elric, Itachi, and... er.. sorry! I'm not sure who the last girl was. >_< But, I saw you guys again later after Cosplay Chess, and even got a picture of the Ed vs. Ed armwrestling match for the wallscroll! Again, I wanted to say hey, and can share the pictures if you want. :)
Siren Malirose

Post by Siren Malirose »

[color:blue]I'm looking for the D.N.Angel guys that were there Saturday. I took a picture of them with me, then my friend and I just have to tell that Satoshi guy he was the greatest!! And a Cloud. He was with someone, an older woman I'm guessing was a relative maybe? He was super nice and that was the best hug I ever got! He was wearing a wig and I don't think he had a sword... Any info would be cool. Peace out![/color]
Lulie
Expert Poster

Post by Lulie »

looking for the ppl that took the pic of me as red xiii with the ffvii group that had the man-tifa in it
TwilightChaos16
I'm new!

Post by TwilightChaos16 »

Hey I'd just like to say 'thank you' and 'wow you're amazing' to the guy who was playing various video game and anime songs on the piano early Friday. I was dressed as Summoner Yuna and I believe you began to play a FF song after my friend and I applauded your work ^-^. We'd just like (again) to say it was sweet and you rock! Thanks!
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Post by Sachi »

I would be in search of:

-The Akabane (GetBackers) cosplayer I saw
-The Fai (Tsubasa) cosplayer who was running a booth in Artist's Alley with that lovely cloak
-Anyone else a crazy, blue-tipped hair girl with pigtails and a big mokona plushie said hi to. :p

Just wanting to say hi again! :)
Gantzer Jackal
I'm new!

Post by Gantzer Jackal »

im looking for a girl :p who cosplayed as ceras victoria from hellsing on friday night
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

Post by ExileFayt »

I, and the rest of my friends, are looking for these Naruto people!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ ... CN2284.jpg

there was a Sasuke, Zabuza, Ten Ten, and Haku! we kept seeing them EVERYWHERE and I just wanted to say HI! ^.^
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

Post by ExileFayt »

oh yes my bestfriend RuzaiRinoa (she was the sexiest female Vash EVER with short blonde hair) is probably wanting to find her first fan boy ever, he's the one hugging her in the pic...duh lol

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ ... CN2268.jpg

i'd be nice if we got in contact with you!
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Post by Keitaro »

Looking for!!

That amazing Cloud named Paul, his name used to be ilovecosplayers.

*hates sounding racist* The -white- Kadaj from Saturday.

Probably the only Asian Tifa on Saturday(Advent Children Costume)
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Post by Keitaro »

Pictures of those people(Sorry for not getting them before XD)
Cloud!
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/ ... G_3351.jpg

Kadaj!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=690457

Or

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/ ... G_3296.jpg

I KNOW the second one is her but the first I'm not too sure of.

Tifa!
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/ ... G_3295.jpg
Seyre
Expert Poster

Post by Seyre »

I have a picture of the Kadaj and the Tifa here , but not the Cloud.

Sorry it's so small!
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Post by Keitaro »

Was looking for them, not the pictures XP was posting reference pictures
Seyre
Expert Poster

Post by Seyre »

Heh. Oops.

hoshiko

Post by hoshiko »

oh wow haha that's me and my friends I was the tenten hehe. I think I remember you guys haha hey wow now I'm feeling special haha thanks for looking for us I'll be sure to send them the link
Yumi
Expert Poster

Post by Yumi »

[quote=ExileFayt]I, and the rest of my friends, are looking for these Naruto people!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ ... CN2284.jpg

there was a Sasuke, Zabuza, Ten Ten, and Haku! we kept seeing them EVERYWHERE and I just wanted to say HI! ^.^[/quote]

hey im the Haku, and yes we were everywhere. So much to do in so little of time

I'll give you their myspace pages, if you ever want to talk to them
Sasuke(Chris): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... id=8383671

Zabuza(Ned): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=13994031

Tenten(Delaney): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=35970460

Haku(Stephanie/ or stephy-chan u.u as they call me): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=31986214
nightwalker69
AB Alumni

Post by nightwalker69 »

I just wanted to give a shout out to the young woman cosplaying as Major Mokoto Kusinagi (I believe it was on saturday) I hate the term fan boy (sounds kinda lame) but in your case I can make an exception.

P.S. I was the con staffer running around with the chain going from my earing to my nose ring :laugh:
Louis Beck
Con Ops Staff 2012
Con Ops Staff 2006 - 2010

Hi Ya Doll (Bluto the other sailor man)
KitKat
Obsessed Poster

Post by KitKat »

[quote=Keitaro]Looking for!!

That amazing Cloud named Paul, his name used to be ilovecosplayers.
[/quote]

I have his MySpace! And his AIM, but I'd feel wierd giving that to you. A friend of mine got to know him at the con or something like that. ^-^'

Paul's Myspace Here
Zepka
Obsessed Poster

Post by Zepka »

hey im looking for a Chrno from friday (at kaiju she was right near me and my buddy. we were the inuyasha and itachi) and saturday. she was with a big Chrno crusade group. she was presant day chrno in the red outfit. she had a pretty good costume.

if anyone knows her or knows how to reach her IM me at ZeroWgndam
Joey "Zepka" Pellegrino
Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff - Coordinator 2022

Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2022
Seizetsu
Obsessed Poster

Post by Seizetsu »

I think I was that Chrno. I was the only moddern day Chrno that I saw and was with a BIG Chrno Group!
phimiester
AB Alumni

Post by phimiester »

In this year con, there one cosplay I was so shock and amazed cause she show the realism of Lulu from Final Fantasy 10. Me and my friends are dying to meet this person, so comment back if you know who she is?
Parker Nguyen
Volunteers Media Officer: 2007 to Present
Volunteer: 2005 & 2006
2014 will be my decade year of service, times fly when your having fun :)
Vanguard
Expert Poster

Post by Vanguard »

I just wanna give a shoutout to the following

The Nana cosplayer I sicced on my sister (aka Lucy) on day 1

Cmdr. Yzak Joule

The only other Athrun Zala besides myself.

Mechazawa!!!!

Convention Jesus

Bhudda Vash (the one wearing the donut box on his head)

Cam and his Girlfriend (AKA Roy & Hawkeye)

awesome costumes guys!
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

Allrighty allrighty I'm looking for someone very important. I am hoping to find the Time-Jump Sakura from the Naruto photoshoot.

She was in the center of the whole shoot, and posed with Sai and tj Sasuke. If anyone knows how I can reach her (for she was my favorite cosplayer) let me know.
animeninjagirl

Post by animeninjagirl »

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the Xemnas that I saw on Sunday. Here's a picture:
http://images.cosplay.com/photos/69/690676.jpg

So .. yeah. ^^
Gaara_kun41

Post by Gaara_kun41 »

I'm looking for a [color:red]Dosu[/color] cosplayer. I met him on saturday. I hugged him alot and asked him to come to the Naruto photoshoot. I cosplayed Gaara and walked around with an ANBU Itachi.

dosu IM me :D TesukeDoshu41
Tsakkun
Experienced Poster

Post by Tsakkun »

Ah, lets see...

I'm looking for a Zell Dincht cosplayer. He was quite nice and didn't mind at all that my friend and myself were stalking him threw out the con. Every time we saw him, we would take another picture of him. I think he was about upperclassmen to collage age, and he needed glasses to read oO; *caught him using them when checking the messege board* Sadly I have no pictures of him, but if you went to the Final Fantasy photo shooting that took place by the dealers room, he could be seen standing next to the two Cid Highwinds, bouncing up and down.

I'm also searching for a man I met at the dance. He was seeking glow sticks, and I gave him one. He hung out with my group, and danced with us as well. I can't really remember much details about him, but I do remember that he wore many Naruto headbands, and had some custom ones as well. Also, I called him 'My God' insted of refurring him to his name xD *for got it* D=

So either of you, if you find this, I was the girl dressed as Ritsuka from Loveless. I wore a white collar shirt and a brown sweater vest. At the dance I wore my YAOI shirt and Sound Naruto headband, along with my cat ears and trip pants.

IM me at:
AIM: Tsakkun0
MSN: Tsakkun
YIM: Kottojashin

Man, I almost forgot. There was a Squall Leonheart that I would love to find. During the first alarm on Saterday, he sat next to me at breakfast on the first floor. He was quite nice, and funny too ^_^ Though I think I scared him away when I started shouting about the bagel I was eating.. 'It taste like it's buring!!!' ...oO; Long story... But Squall~! If you're out there, I would love to find you!
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[color:purple]I am looking for the young man in black who sat down with me in artist's alley on saturday and said "bard play me a song." I was thoroughly amused as he too was a guitarist and played me a song 'hotel california' (if i'm not mistaken) after I was done embarassing myself trying to remember how to play a decent song (I forgot to bring any sheet music to the con). His leg is featured in the lower left corner in this picture.[/color]
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

Yuki
Veteran Poster

Post by Yuki »

I'm looking for a girl I met on the train going into boston on saturday. She was wearing a chinese style dress black and red.
She worked at a booth..but I'm not sure which one. I bought Ouran Host Clube from the booth though!

I am also looking for this Gaara.
Gaara 1
Gaara 2

Uchiha Brothers These two as well. They were very proffesional. Must have gotten their picture's taken at least 1,000 times that weekend
Anime Boston Attendance: 2004 - 2015, 2019
Yuki
Veteran Poster

Post by Yuki »

Lulu

This the LuLu you were looking for?
Anime Boston Attendance: 2004 - 2015, 2019