Naruto and Akatsuki

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
Zepka
Obsessed Poster

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by Zepka »

Hey Z here!

Yo AB06 was my first con, and i can say i will never forget it. One thing about it that will be with me, is the afternoon i spent with the friends i made.

We had a pretty good afternoon. The Can-can, the Flashing lights (still have nightmares^^), Attacking the group of Naruto cospalyer in the empty hallway^^

I know that Ab06 was not the last con for me, and will always be a cherished memory. so i hope anyone who Naruto cosplayed, respondes to this thread.
Joey "Zepka" Pellegrino
Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff - Coordinator 2022

Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2022
Siren Malirose
Getting the hang of this...

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by Siren Malirose »

^_^ This was my first con too, I made very few friends, but everyone was so cool. I did cosplay as Sakura...I just kinda was antisocial since I didn't have pink hair. Maybe next year I'll get to see more Naruto cosplayers...
Yumi
Expert Poster

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by Yumi »

2006 was my first convention too. I met alot of cool people and their costumes were amazing! I cosplayed as Haku and as some random ANBU. Next year i definitely plan to go as Gouzu and either Anko or Kurenai or both ^-^
hoshiko

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by hoshiko »

yeah my first con too amazingly awesome time too. made some pretty cool friends there that i'm still keeping in touch with. cosplayed as tenten and a random anbu too. but i'm going to cosplay as meizu from naruto and rukia from bleach and still looking for another cosplay.
Gaara_kun41

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by Gaara_kun41 »

This is my second con both of Anime boston! ^_^ I loved all you Naruto cosplayers! I was one of them! I was Gaara (display pic) <3
Ken Murikumo
Veteran Poster

Naruto and Akatsuki

Post by Ken Murikumo »

I was there as anbu kakashi with yumi... the only one... was actually inspired by a flash video i saw... Though Yumi and her freind made me dance to it in their hotel room... It's on myspace