Favorite Memories

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
Blinky_Drakkin
Getting the hang of this...

Favorite Memories

Post by Blinky_Drakkin »

Here's a topic for everyone to post their most interesting experiences or favorite memories from Anime Boston 2006!

Some of mine included:
* Participating in Duck, Duck, Goose on Friday!
* Seeing a girl dressed as Sephiroth standing outside the girls bathroom on Saturday while I was waiting for a friend, and declaring that Sephiroth was "guarding the women's bathroom!" :P
* Watching the Ed vs. Ed armwrestling match for a wallscroll on Sunday after Human Cosplay Chess.
* Having my Kirara plushie randomly glomped by a passing fangirl. :D
* And, of course.... Inuyasha vs. Kenshin!
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/C ... enshin.jpg

And, while it's not Anime Boston per-say, I was excited to discover Megaman boldly protecting the streets of Boston on the way back to the T:
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/C ... egaman.jpg
Siren Malirose

Favorite Memories

Post by Siren Malirose »

My greatest memories...

*Posing with people and taking pictures
*Meeting Steve Blum (I'm a digimon now from what he said...)
*Getting a giant Naruto plushie ...
*Getting myself drawn as an anime character...
*Meeting some cool anime obsessed people like me (Due to the fact I live in No Where Land...)
Sayoria
AB Staff

Favorite Memories

Post by Sayoria »

The Vic Mignogna Video panel on Saturday, he told the best stories :D
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
soul reaper17

Favorite Memories

Post by soul reaper17 »

[color:purple][/color]anime dating game, it was simply marvelous if planned out
fan_girl6
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by fan_girl6 »

[color:purple]Having Vic Mignogna sign my phone, then record my voicemail message for the world to hear!
Too bad my stupid phone was being mean that day and didn't save it. I'm crushed. But since it is signed I changed its banner and named it 'the Vic phone' :)
[/color]
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Favorite Memories

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

-I loved meeting fellow animecon goers
-glomping random people wearing glomp me t-shirts
-being a volunteer(wearing smexy orange vests) and creating the amazing Super Volunteer Squad....:P
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Sachi »

-It being my first Anime Con
-Being able to talk to basically anyone like an old friend
-My big two-foot Mokona plushie
-And frantically chasing down an Akabane (from GetBackers) cosplayer while my friends kept my place in the line for the Chibi Project on Saturday.
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Risikafox »

AB '06 was my first con ever, and it totally rocked! ^^ Some favorite memories:

*The Bad Luck concert
*The wonderfully staged Ed/Winry moment during the Anime Dating Game
*Sasuke's pocky ^^
*Three words: The Dealer's Room. (Too bad I was short on cash... lol)
*All the awesome cosplayers :thumbup: :thumbup:
*Cosplay Chess
*Getting my picture taken with Aaya from the chess game
*Being repeatedly glomped by my friends
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Favorite Memories

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=Blinky_Drakkin] Watching the Ed vs. Ed armwrestling match for a wallscroll on Sunday after Human Cosplay Chess.
[/quote]

HA! That was me! XD The automail was pinching me pretty badly and I figured I had enough FMA merchandise so I gave up. ^^ We were pretty evenly matched, though!
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

1) Wathcing my cousin beat the crap out a guy who didnt realize how fast a girl can move in a sword-fight.

2) Watching the ref (who was dressed as some kind of deamon) there that day arm up with as many blades as possible and step into the ring at the mention of free-for-all

3) Jesus.... no need to explain more, just Jesus...

4) The video crew who needed to interview me about my "many fine womens..." You guys were a RIOT! Im sorry I had to run that soon, but you caught me literally on the move.

No these are not in any peticular order.
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Sachi »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]
[/quote]

I remember Jesus! That was awesome!!! :D He walked past while we were in line for the Dealer's Room to open Saturday, and someone said "Holy ****! It's Jesus!"
Amy

Favorite Memories

Post by Amy »

Well...Anime Boston 2006 was my first convention ever, and the best day of my life so far. It was wickedly awesomely cool. It made my dream come true. Seriously.

My idol is Kari Wahlgren. When I heard that Kari was going to be at anime boston, it was initially my only motive for going in the first place. Well, after driving forever to boston, getting into the convention, and waiting in line to see Kari for two hours, they said they weren't letting any more people in to see her.

I went with my mom to the convention, and she started to beg the volenteers to let me see Kari, she begged and begged and begged. We waited for another amount of time that seemed like forever, and finally, they took my mom aside and told her we could see Kari out the back door. Well, we waited there, and I got special one-on-one time with Kari...It was like a dream! She talked to me and signed my dvd case and my shirt (both were FLCL). We even e-mail each other now! Well, anyway, thank you Anime Boston for making my dream come true, lol.
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Keitaro »

I wasn't there for it, but there was someone handing out money coupons for dealer's booths and was dressed up as a ninja. My friend got some money and he said, "There was something wrong with that ninja...I COULD SEE HIM!!" And the ninja ran back and said, "Here, have some more free money, and shut your mouth!" Ah, good times, good times. Another great one was when I ran to a huge FF7 cosplay group and hugged all of them, and didn't realize at first that their Tifa was a man, until he talked XD Yeah, that was the first Sephiroth I had seen all day, he did a good job.
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Favorite Memories

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=Sachi][quote=APimpNamedGendo]
[/quote]

I remember Jesus! That was awesome!!! :D He walked past while we were in line for the Dealer's Room to open Saturday, and someone said "Holy ****! It's Jesus!"[/quote]
that's wasn't "Jesus"... it was Buddy Christ from Dogma... as seen on a dashboard coming to your hometown, haha
tallymatt65
Determined Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by tallymatt65 »

the registation line, looking at all the cosplayers and tring to place them (and asking the guy next to me who that was) also the waiting for the Video game room to open Mairo Kart DS while waiting also the Dealers room and finding the majoridy of the VanDread series that I was looking for a long time next year I got to go and BRING MORE MONEY!
KitKat
Obsessed Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by KitKat »

~Basically, being Hello Kitty and blind and needing a seeing-eye Tifa.
~I got a picture with Phantom of the Opera. ZOMG!
~The Dealer's room (Most of my pictures with people were in there, and I had my own SHRINE)
~Making lots of new friends.
DevilNeverCry
Probably should be on AB staff

Favorite Memories

Post by DevilNeverCry »

I avoided Jesus like the plague... because, as I was Cosplaying a State Alchemist *yaaaay Roy* I do not believe in dieties ^^ lol

uhmmmn... my favorite moments.... in no particular order...

1)Running smack into Sketch... yeah, I'll admit it, it hurt...

2)Playing Duck Duck Goose Friday/Saturday

3)Meeting Steve and Vic, my Idols

4)Meeting some really awesome friends (you guys know who you are... lol)

5)Watching my cousin get Pwnd by Tifa Friday night during D-D-G... we told you not to run man...

6)Having two smack downs with an Ed I met at the Duck Duck Goose friday night... the second one was on Sunday waiting for the Dealers Room to open...

7)Being stolen away from my group after the Masquerade (when I was Kitsune Roy) by a different Ed, and then lead into a viewing room to watch Loveless while she proceeded to pet me.
Amy

Favorite Memories

Post by Amy »

[quote=KitKat]~Basically, being Hello Kitty and blind and needing a seeing-eye Tifa.
~The Dealer's room (Most of my pictures with people were in there, and I had my own SHRINE)
~Making lots of new friends.[/quote]

Ooo, I saw you on Saturday. You looked awesome!

I remember seeing you swatting the air with your hands (or paws, rather XD) trying to get around and thinking "Well, that person certainly knows what it's like to be blind."
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Favorite Memories

Post by basharoftheages »

The AMVgatering(s) - we should definately do this again.

Finally getting into the AMV Finals - 1/3... hopefully 3/5 next year

wow. there's really nothing more. It's not that I didn't ahve fun or anything, but it all seemed to drag on because the day after the con I kinda went to Japan... :/
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
animefan12

Favorite Memories

Post by animefan12 »

1)acually staying at the convention
2)being with other anime/manga fans
3)being tired after the weekend was done
4)HENTAI DUBBING :thumbup:
5)having a hell of a time and can't wait til next year
KitKat
Obsessed Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by KitKat »

[quote=Amy][quote=KitKat]~Basically, being Hello Kitty and blind and needing a seeing-eye Tifa.
~Making lots of new friends.[/quote]

Ooo, I saw you on Saturday. You looked awesome!

I remember seeing you swatting the air with your hands (or paws, rather XD) trying to get around and thinking "Well, that person certainly knows what it's like to be blind."[/quote]

Hehe, thanks! ^^
Yep, next year I plan on wearing my costume for a day a few months before the con to make sure there isn't anything wrong with it. Like, for instance, not being able to see. xD
It was really annoying though, when ONE person asked for a picture and then five other people saw me posing and decided to take one too. I didn't see the other people, and while I have no problem with a million pictures, and one person says "Great, thanks!" I assume that its done...
I ended up ruining more than a few pictures that way.
:(
I felt bad. Thats why I just started wearing the mask down all the time in stead of walking with it up. Hence all the swatting, and my friend becomign not JUST Tifa.. but the oh-so-amazing SEEING-EYE TIFA Like a seeing-eye dog, only better.
^.^
Holy Vampire 32
Experienced Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Holy Vampire 32 »

[quote=xenocrisis0153][quote=Sachi][quote=APimpNamedGendo]
[/quote]

I remember Jesus! That was awesome!!! :D He walked past while we were in line for the Dealer's Room to open Saturday, and someone said "Holy ****! It's Jesus!"[/quote]
that's wasn't "Jesus"... it was Buddy Christ from Dogma... as seen on a dashboard coming to your hometown, haha
[/quote]

One fond memory, someone trying to coerce Jesus to go to one of the hentai panels :D Oh man that was awesome!
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Random_Otaku »

I'd say it was all the odd stuff people were doing out the widows. I was getting some odd reactions from the waving though. Plus it was fun for me and my friends when we wrote messages on my laptop Saturday night(and during the day, but people probably couldn't read it). Oh and we'd like to thank the girl who called us when we gave out our room number (thanks for letting my 16 year old freind think he could score with a 21 year old girl, lol).
Vanguard
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Vanguard »

Hanging out in the volunteer's office and watching bizarre, sometimes disturbing, but always funny downloads on one of the staffer's laptop.

finding the wierdest (and raciest) thing I ever got in a grab bag, and having people around me laugh about how I got a pron figure.

meeting the guy who does the illustration work for AB and getting a good critique on my own artwork.

Telling a Nana cosplayer that Lucy (Aka, my sister) was in the food court, to which she actually went after her.

meeing strange and interesting people during my volunteer work. (hack, Plushie panel people, cough)

Meeting the con guru.

Wandering the hotel and mall all night on saturday night with all the other congoers without crash space. I have now offically experienced a convention in practically EVERY way possible!!! (aaawwwwww... who am I kidding?!?! that wasn't fun, I was sore for a week -_-)

AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Favorite Memories

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=Sachi][quote=APimpNamedGendo]
[/quote]

Yeah I was walking someplace and I saw Jesus and I shouted out " OMG! It's Jesus" or something along those lines and so I saw him i wqas like "NICE!!" and he pounded me so that was a bonus.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Keithel
AB Alumni

Favorite Memories

Post by Keithel »

Since this is on the subject,
Please do not display or write things in the hotel windows. This will get you ejected from the hotel next year.
Keith Kyzivat
Assistant Director of Programming #2/Weekend Events Manager
Anime Boston 2014
ADProg 2011-2014, Co-Chair 2009-2010, VC 2007-2008,
Secretary+Merch Mgr 2006, Merch Mgr 2004-2005, Vol+Merch Mgr 2003
OMG HI
Experienced Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by OMG HI »

[quote=Blinky_Drakkin]
* And, of course.... Inuyasha vs. Kenshin!
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/C ... enshin.jpg[/quote]

[color:green]THAT'S REI AND MY GROUP!!! O_O; Wow, I guess that happened while I was busy with the Alchemy no Jutsu rehearsal. My sister, the Kagome, doesn't remember how or when it happened... Which makes me mad. I think she hit her head back at ConnectiCon just yesterday.[/color]
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Aviflora »

My favorite memories.. hm. Probably...

1. Watching my cousin and his friend Adam (the Dante and Virgil) get ready, and also watching them fuss over their hair like they were girls. THAT was HILARIOUS.
2. All the cosplayers! ^o^
3. Meeting that cute kid while looking at a Death Note art book. :3
4. Being able to escape my uncle, who followed me nearly every step to make sure I wasn't kidnapped. XD;

I SOOO can not wait for next year. :thumbup:
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
Lt. Fork
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Lt. Fork »

1)Writing on the hotel windows (Soap, paper, and markers were used in this. Sucks that's it's not allowed DX We had a lot of fun doing that crap with the other people)((And yes we did clean that window :P))

2)Dealers room

3)The gravitation concert, I got to sit next to the wicked cool Vash who had a shirt on under his trench coat that said 'I'm secretly a lesbian' XD
(You know, the one with the balenced box of donuts on his head)

4)Meeting random people in the escalators

5)Staying in the hotel room with meh friend

6)Watching my friend get chased at the dance by Dr. Cube, two zombies, and a college cat boy(?)

7)Stalking the wicked cool Zell who attended. My friend and I asked if we could be his fangirl stalkers, and he agreed all happy about it. XD

And much, much more. To much to type...XD

All hail anime Boston!

....and Hojo! XP
ElectronicSiliviy

Favorite Memories

Post by ElectronicSiliviy »

1) First anime con ever
2) FAILING awesomely at the game room, and watching people play DDR
3) getting a freaky stalker guy/ possible child molester follow me and my friends around the courtyard. :blush:
4) naming all the characters who were being cosplayed as I could
2014 AB Cosplays:

Madoka Kaname; Episode 12/Ultimate version (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Sinbad; Sinbad no Bouken version (Magi)
Aki (Misao, RPGmaker Game)
drgnladysupreme
Committed Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by drgnladysupreme »

Let's see if I can remember this all in the order that it happened. A bit of a task, but I'll attempt to do so!

* Finding a nice Yami no Matsuei group all ready for me to invade. The Tsuzuki was nice and afraid of me, too. Much fun there, much fun. *nods*
* Revealing to Mookie my plans of 'Death from Below.' (Dominic Deegan stuff, yup.)
* Walking around all day as a crossover pairing with my friend, who was cosplaying as Tsunade. It took a while, but finally someone stopped and noted that we were the strangest couple around.
* Meeting the people that I was going to be visiting in the hotel for a night. They were nice, yup. I actually took a nap, and when one of the people came in to drop off their stuff, I 'fell' out of the closet and scared them. ^^
* Meeting Link and Akabane before the evening Anime Dating Game. I liked them, and hearing about their experiences. ^^ Plus, they were really nice. (Got to see Akabane again the next Otakon, too.)
* Actually being in the dating game. Though I wish I had gotten the right list of questions before hand, and was able to get a feel for the microphone. (I had things planned up for different questions, so it was all ad-lib.)
* Tent talk, and such, in the hotel room due to me sleeping under the table. It was just a lot of goofing off. It made me appreciate all the more of how well my luck has been so far with hotels.
* Saturday... I took the punk course in style. Wandered around, took the photographer point of view for a short while, and such.
* Vic and Steve's panel that day. I was able to get a question in, and helped the artist next to me get her picture up to Vic and Steve! (She was short, and it wasn't till I told her to sit on her foot that she was finally noticed and handed the microphone.)
* The line that was created, first in the dealers room, before turning into 'follow the leader' at the end of artists alley. I was glad to recieve Vic's CDs, autographed and all.
* Applegeeks panel... Nipple head. Nuff said.
* Sunday, back in cosplay, and being glomped more than ever.
* While on line for the dealers room, I was hugged by BloodRayne, around the same time 'Jesus' was.
* Was actually in line next to 'Jesus' at the Dealer's Room. Took a picture, and then another of us fighting. He got a punch, while I had a knife at him. ^^ Seriously, how many people can say they went up against 'Jesus' and won?
* Ah, the chaos in the Dealers Room... Every three steps, I was called for a picture, hug, or both. Of which, I gained a fans who were cosplayed as Hiei, Ed Elric, and Shuichii. Of which, the last two clung to my arms for a bit. Then, in a rush to get to the gathering for 'rehearsal' before Cosplay Chess, a Lust stopped me.
* Cosplay Chess... I loved it all. Summoning all those zombies after Kira. Being reunited with Hakkai, and asked to hold Hakuryuu. 'Harrassing' Ryouma before killing him. Even making a Hall of Candles reference when losing to Kenshin.
* After the match, I helped bring.. Bahumet? o.O I don't remember what it was... I helped bring it back down so people could pick it up in the car. Every type of automatic door, including the ones for the elevator, closed on me...

Ah... Good times, good times.
J. Love Tatum
God hustle, 2016! Good hustle.
2017 is gonna be totally rad.
  • Hints will go here
  • For something old and new.
Larxene
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Larxene »

-Freaking out when me and my friend saw the axel
-THE YUGIOH MASQUERADE SKIT
-seeing a Naoki from DDR. *didnt let go of* xD
-Screaming bloody murder when the Silent Hill crazy thing walked by xD
-My friend did the best glomp in history to the dark riku with the souleater. It consisted of RUNNING AT FULL SPEED, PICKING HIM UP AND SQUEEZING HIM FOR A GOOD 3 MINUTES. Crazy. Rinoa. xD... he was scared of us after that. xDDD
-Cloud (withthesunglasses) and Cid (with the dynamite)
-VASH with Donuts. xD
BlackRose11

Favorite Memories

Post by BlackRose11 »

haha a few of you may have seen my friends and i.. when we introduced you to the... hellevator! my honey went as an organization XIII and had this black cloth material on his head so you couldnt see his face with the hood on.. and well, as some of you may know, one or two of the elevators.. seem to had came with a problem, like the lights werent working or something.. so we had this brilliant idea that we all go in(cause we knew the elevator worked), my honey stands right in front of the opening to the elevator and the next stop we went to.. he would laugh manically and scare people, but people came in happily and joined us as we went to our destination while also making stops for other people and welcoming them.
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by moonlight sonata. »

Man I'm not sure what my favorite AB memory is but I think I will always remember friday afternoon and saturday night.

I had just come from my grandmother's funeral and missed the opening ceremonies that I had been planning to come into Boston around 6am and wait for. Anyways there was no better feeling in the world than comming from a funeral and going to AB and knowing I could be myself for the weekend.

Then saturday night was awesome. I chilled in the artist alley until about 2am laughing with some people at the mercy of idiots table. that totally made my year xD
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Phantom 1 »

Everyone holding up their cell phones and waving them around at the AMV display before the closing ceremony.
kuroki
Determined Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by kuroki »

[quote=Phantom 1]Everyone holding up their cell phones and waving them around at the AMV display before the closing ceremony.[/quote]

Being able to see that from behind the curtain during the masquerade was wicked. Although, trying to read the titles and songs for the AMVs was wicked hard.
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by moonlight sonata. »

I think I was the only person with a glowstick >.>;;;
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Kyakins »

my favorite memories would have to be

On Saturday
~I was walking in the food court (cosplaying Sheena Fujibayashi) behind my sister (cosplaying Android 18), she passes by this guy and some girl sitting down, he tried to take a picture of her but missed and when I walked by he said "please stop" so I did and he took the picture

~going around saying "I need a hug, my Hit Points are decreasing." when some1 gave me a hug I said "I've gained 10 Hit Points."

~At the Vic and ? panel I asked if they've been glomped at all, then held up my shirt that said 'GLOMP ME!'

~After the panel my family raced down to the dealers room to get in line for Vic's CD, when I went up to him I asked him to sign my shirt and when he saw it he started laughing because he knew it was the shirt I was holding up at the panel. Oh and he hugged me XD

~On the way to the dance I met another Sheena cosplayer, woooot!!

~At the dance the Phantom of the Opera danced with me for a little while

~When we got to the hotel after the dance me and my sister's friend had to listen to my sister snore. When we woke up the next day we just couldn't stop laughing.

PS If you want to know what I looked like here is a link to my cosplaylab.com VOILA and here's my cosplay.com gallery WOOT!!
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
Reitanox

Favorite Memories

Post by Reitanox »

for me it was definetly stealing all my favorite characters into our part of the line :3 and joining a gravi group ^^ *cough* I didn't do such a well job playing the role of yuki last year xx; I kept laughing >(~but yeah fun~
MegamiChan
AB Staff

Favorite Memories

Post by MegamiChan »

One of my favorite moments occured while waiting outside the bathroom for my bf. All of a sudden this dude with a bright orange machine gun runs up and starts creeping along the wall like he's being followed, and then very abruptly ducks into the men's room, commando style. I asked my bf if he encountered anyone like that in there, and he said no. This was apparntly only witnessed by me and one other girl!
Jill Vescovi

AB 2006-2012: Attendee
AB 2013-2024- North American Guest Liaison
Tabemashoo
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by Tabemashoo »

[quote=ikillchickenheads]One of my favorite moments occured while waiting outside the bathroom for my bf. All of a sudden this dude with a bright orange machine gun runs up and starts creeping along the wall like he's being followed, and then very abruptly ducks into the men's room, commando style. I asked my bf if he encountered anyone like that in there, and he said no. This was apparntly only witnessed by me and one other girl![/quote]

Haha, that is so cool. The only memory that really sticks out in my mind (besides preactially LIVING in the Dealers room) is when I carried one of the legs of the Bahamut for the Masquerade up the escalators with a small group of people. It was pretty cool; I got to talk to the lady who made it for a bit. I'm obviously hoping that I catch some cooler stuff this year though. XD
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=Holy Vampire 32][quote=xenocrisis0153][quote=Sachi][quote=APimpNamedGendo]
[/quote]

[/quote]

One fond memory, someone trying to coerce Jesus to go to one of the hentai panels :D Oh man that was awesome![/quote]

Im surpised it took much effort! *grins* That guy seriously does just rock.
PockyBebop
Obsessed Poster

Favorite Memories

Post by PockyBebop »

Here are my favorite AB 06 moments;

1. The fact that it was the first con I had ever been to.

2. Participating in the Anime Trivia contest during the teams round and winning.

3. Going to the Vic and Steve panel and listen to Vic sing a snippet of "Brothers"...sigh.

4. Hugging a Sephiroth cosplayer with my sister at the same time. We made him look like a pimp!

That's basically it ^^.
AB Cosplays:
Kaworu Nagisa (Evangelion, AB '07)
Original Black Rose Duelist (Utena, AB '08)
Rule 63 Light Yagami (Death Note, AB '09)
KAITO (Vocaloid, AB '10)
Beatrice (Umineko, AB '11)
Matryoshka!Miku (Vocaloid, AB '12)
James Moriarty (BBC Sherlock, AB '12)
Nano (Nichijou, AB '13)
Thom Yorke (Radiohead, AB '14)
Daiya Higashikata (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, AB '15)
Elizabeth "Lisa Lisa" Joestar (Jojo, AB '16)
Rohan Kishbe (Jojo, AB '17)