my first con

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
marcus81884
Veteran Poster

my first con

Post by marcus81884 »

i like to thank anime boston this was my first con i went to this year and i hade so much fun it was so fun i going to go ever year
Princess-Meru
Getting the hang of this...

my first con

Post by Princess-Meru »

Anime Boston was my first con too, (my first year was 2005) and this year was my first year cosplaying.

While no year will ever be like the first (you know, where you can't believe that so much anime related stuff can be in one place and so you find yourself in total awe), every year is just as awesome and unique as the last. :D
Larielle
Veteran Poster

my first con

Post by Larielle »

So true .^^. Believe it or not, I didn't even know people "cosplayed" (a word not in my vocabulary till last year) to conventions, and I figured I'd feel like a total dork 'cause I'd be the only one in costume if I dressed up! *FACEPALM*

But yes, AB '06 was my first con, too (can't believe it was only last year! XD), and it was an awesome experience! :thumbup:
Neon Shadow
Experienced Poster

my first con

Post by Neon Shadow »

[color:red]AB 06' was my first con too. >w<
I loved it so much...
I just found my old badge too. ;3[/color]
stray-x
Veteran Poster

my first con

Post by stray-x »

Anime Boston 06 was also my first convention! :) It was such a great experience, and I can't wait to repeat it again this year!