Pokemon party

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Pokemon party

Post by Yammark »

I remember many things about AB 2012, like how bad the game rooms game selection was (almost all shooters and dancing games)
and I remember the fun pokemon party on saturday!
... but I also remembered how it was around that time that I lost my pokewalker, has anyone seen it? ;.; I had a vaporean I beleive in it, and I really miss it :(
btw, for the recored I WAS the first person jumping in my chair and i didnt get jack sh**, not even noticed for it, or any other times he called on people. I guess I cant be angry because not too many people were called on total.
Yamma!
Rappak
AB Executive

Re: Pokemon party

Post by Rappak »

There was a Pokemon Party? Dang. I missed the memo on that one.
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

There was a Pokemon Party? Aw man... I would have enjoyed showing up as Vaporeon. Saturday was crazy busy for me though with getting photos of my costume taken for the hall cosplay contest, cosplay family feud, and the masquerade. I was so tired by the end of that day. lol
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Rappak wrote:There was a Pokemon Party? Dang. I missed the memo on that one.
Not just a pokemon party, it was a pokemon DS party. It was actually held on friday in Panel 302/304 from 5:30 to 6:30
Yamma!
Naomi-Ai
Experienced Poster

Post by Naomi-Ai »

Left my DS at home so totally missed the party this year ;_; I had a blast last year and was looking forward to this years...here's hoping to make it to the party next year~!!
AB 2013
-----
Fri - ???
Sat - Classic Lolita
Sun - lolita!fem!Sweden
wunschtaria
I'm new!

Post by wunschtaria »

I totally missed the party this year because I forgot my DS at home; I had a blast last year and was looking forward to this year. Here's hope I can attend the party next year!