Naruto Photoshoot Photos?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
uzumaki87
Getting the hang of this...

Naruto Photoshoot Photos?

Post by uzumaki87 »

AB was a blast! It was my 2nd time going and I had more fun this year than last year. I especially had fun during the Naruto photoshoot on Saturday. It was a great group and it was great seeing the Nibi and the Kyuubi! I was just wondering if anyone could post photos from that photoshoot? I can't wait for AB next year!
SilverGyrados

Re: Naruto Photoshoot Photos?

Post by SilverGyrados »

I had a blast too! I was the only Orochimaru there this year I think.
Bowler4Ever
Veteran Poster

Post by Bowler4Ever »

That was you!? You looked amazing! I was the Sasuke in the black outfit
AB 2012 cosplays: Switch (SKET Dance), Uchiha Sasuke (Chuunin Exams) (Naruto)
AB 2013 cosplays: Uchiha Sasuke, Taka (Naruto Shippuden)
AB 2014 cosplays: Uchiha Sasuke (Taka, Akatsuki, Hokage [Yes, Hokage, dammit! >_< xD])
My YouTube Channel!
SilverGyrados

Post by SilverGyrados »

Bowler4Ever wrote:That was you!? You looked amazing! I was the Sasuke in the black outfit
Wow thanks! that means a lot really considering the cos was one nightmare after another. I had to ghetto rig a leaf village Orochimaru at the last second(like two days before).
mistyhayes88
Expert Poster

Post by mistyhayes88 »

Yeah. I had to do all the shopping for it Thursday! Haha I got my Tsunade all ready to go for next year! (Just got it in actually)
Bowler4Ever
Veteran Poster

Post by Bowler4Ever »

I'll be honest, I literally bought my Sasuke outfit literally 3 hours before i got there at the shoot! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any headbands to buy in the Dealer's Room :(. I'm buying it (hopefully) next week, though!
AB 2014 cosplays: Uchiha Sasuke (Taka, Akatsuki, Hokage [Yes, Hokage, dammit! >_< xD])
My YouTube Channel!
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Post by autumnwolf »

Matatabi the Nibi reporting! The Saturday photoshoot was sooooo much fun! My con roommate, Kurama the Kyuubi, and I painted her markings on Friday morning in the hotel room, since my airbrush decided to not cooperate Thursday of the con before driving! I'll have to fix the jaw (the jawset was heavier than I expected and ripped some of the supports out *whoops*!) and make the eyes more visible, and I did take a nasty tumble later in the evening trying to take video of 'sneaking/running' around the courtyard (wrenched my knee - running down the hill wasn't such a good idea :oops:, though the video was pretty funny!). I'm just glad people knew who the heck I was (ok, I think I can forgive the 4 year old who thought I was a blue bunny :lol:) and had fun. I wanted to do one of the tailed beasts to go with my friend's kyuubi (and since I had already done Yugito...) and I'm glad you all liked the cosplay! I was glad to see Gaara/Shukaku and Cursed Seal Sasuke as well - you were awesome! :D Oh, and thank you Hidan and Kakuzu for taking a photo with me! :D

I didn't take a ton of pictures at the con (between being in cosplay events and a couple of cosplays that weren't necessarily the most conducive to taking photos), but I do have a number from the Naruto photoshoots (inside and outside) from Saturday that I managed to take.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/ ... on%202012/

I hope to bring Matatabi back again next year and possibly to another con later this year, depending on my schedule.
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
Bowler4Ever
Veteran Poster

Post by Bowler4Ever »

Awesome! I saw myself in one of the pics! :D
I feel very satisfied now :)
My YouTube Channel!
Karenina
I'm new!

Post by Karenina »

Here's the photos my brother (the guy with the faux animal skull if you remember him) took for me (Karin) on Saturday.
Most of the Naruto photoshoot pictures are on the second and third pages : )
You all were so awesome ^.^
Karenina
I'm new!

Post by Karenina »

Oops, forgot to post the actual link. XD /fail
:oops:
http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s41 ... 2QQtppZZ20
Ayamesand

Post by Ayamesand »

autumnwolf wrote:Matatabi the Nibi reporting! The Saturday photoshoot was sooooo much fun! My con roommate, Kurama the Kyuubi, and I painted her markings on Friday morning in the hotel room, since my airbrush decided to not cooperate Thursday of the con before driving! I'll have to fix the jaw (the jawset was heavier than I expected and ripped some of the supports out *whoops*!) and make the eyes more visible, and I did take a nasty tumble later in the evening trying to take video of 'sneaking/running' around the courtyard (wrenched my knee - running down the hill wasn't such a good idea :oops:, though the video was pretty funny!). I'm just glad people knew who the heck I was (ok, I think I can forgive the 4 year old who thought I was a blue bunny :lol:) and had fun. I wanted to do one of the tailed beasts to go with my friend's kyuubi (and since I had already done Yugito...) and I'm glad you all liked the cosplay! I was glad to see Gaara/Shukaku and Cursed Seal Sasuke as well - you were awesome! :D Oh, and thank you Hidan and Kakuzu for taking a photo with me! :D

I didn't take a ton of pictures at the con (between being in cosplay events and a couple of cosplays that weren't necessarily the most conducive to taking photos), but I do have a number from the Naruto photoshoots (inside and outside) from Saturday that I managed to take.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/ ... on%202012/

I hope to bring Matatabi back again next year and possibly to another con later this year, depending on my schedule.
Oh hey! I got a pic of you two, I was an Axel with a cat girl jounin and a Double D that screamed at you guys for pictures xD
Here's my picture if ya want, we loved you guys! http://sandnin1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d50ajfo
AB 2008: Zetsu- Naruto
AB 2009: Deidara- Naruto Shippuuden
AB 2010: Deidara- Naruto, Axel- KH2
AB 2011: Deidara- Naruto, Axel- KH2
AB 2012: Lea (Axel)- Kingdom Hearts 3D
AB 2013: Desmond Miles- Assassin's Creed 3
AB 2014: Melody Farklight- Nostalgia (DS game)
AB 2015: Aoba- Dramatical Murder
AB 2016: Aoba- DMMD
AB 2017: None
blue-boston
I'm new!

Post by blue-boston »

I envy you all. I wish i could do the same too. If i were given a chance i would do Hinata outfit. She's my fave in Naruto.