The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Usako12
Getting the hang of this...

Looking for Sailor Moon from photoshoots, ect

Post by Usako12 »

Anyone who has any SM photos, from Fri-Sat photo shoots, and during con photos... Could you post them here?

This is for all the SM cosplayers looking for their photos during AB 12~ C:

Thank you~
jennifibber

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by jennifibber »

I was Fem!Grimmjow Friday and Saturday, and I'm looking for the guy that cosplayed as Pain and went to the dance with my friends and I. Honestly doubt I'll find him; I can only just barely make out part of his badge name in one of my photos. :c
Image (hoping the picture shows up, if not here's a link http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennifibbe ... hotostream )
Which reminds me of a story...
--
I've cosplayed as:
Fem!Grimmjow - 2012
hotmustang1
Experienced Poster

Post by hotmustang1 »

I'm looking for a Kakashi Hatake cosplayer. I saw you Saturday and Sunday I believe. I was the Iruka that asked for a picture at the entrance of the con. (before the badge check) And if it helps you also, I was with the Phantom of the Opera cosplayer.
vulpixi_misa
Experienced Poster

Post by vulpixi_misa »

Sarath_Ethin wrote:I'm looking for the Zelda and Link(s?) that did the AMAZING performance during the Masquerade on Saturday. I really wanted to let you know how completely blown away I was and my friend sitting next to me. He's a complete Zelda die hard fan, especially the musical/orchestral side of it. You kept us on the edges of our seats as soon as we found out that the harp playing was real. The dancing, the keyboard, and the singing, ohh, the singing. Pure talent. The whole routine. Everything was beyond belief and broke expectations. By the end of it, you had my friend in tears of joy. That's how AWESOME you were. This was one of the best things that happened this year that I could proudly say I was apart of, and that is definitely 10th Anniversary worthy. I think I vouch for everyone that could appreciate the amount of time and effort that you put into this when I say, Thank You. (P.S.: Thanks to the awesome AB staff, as well, for finding/allowing such greatness.)
;A; Same here! I want to thank those two because I was crying so many manly tears from that performance!

But, I'm looking for the Gumshoe, Edgeworth and Kay that were at the Ace Attorney photoshoot on that lonely Sunday. I was the Callisto. o3o Just wanna say hello.
iRiderKick7
I'm new!

Post by iRiderKick7 »

I'm looking for any of the Kamen Rider cosplayers as well as photos from the Tokusatsu Rider/Sentai photoshoot!
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

iRiderKick7 wrote:I'm looking for any of the Kamen Rider cosplayers as well as photos from the Tokusatsu Rider/Sentai photoshoot!
hey! I was the very cold Cardcaptor Sakura helping out with the shoot. I just posted the pics I got from the shoot in the photos area. Check it out.
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
kickgirl52
I'm new!

Post by kickgirl52 »

VanceVanhite wrote:I'm looking for Lucy from Elfen Lied, the one with the gray helmet...If you're reading this, do you remember the guy in the bright yellow sunglasses and red leather jacket who took a photo with you? XD
I'll say it again on here, AMAZING cosplay. Seriously. 11/10 would definitely wear it again if I were you. Best Lucy I've seen, ever.

I would be the Lucy you are looking for =3 and thanks so much for the compliment!
Coop
Experienced Poster

Post by Coop »

Anyone capture any video of the Karaoke Contest? Or any video of the karaoke in particular?
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

I guess I'm looking for anyone from the Persona shoot on Saturday! You were all totally great, and I had so much fun. I was one of the Naotos--I guess my stand-out feature would be my plaid pants. I spent a lot of time fangirling over the Adachi there (because, y'know, Naoto x Adachi is definitely canon).
I posted pics in the pictures thread if you guys want to see! Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. :D
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
BrookeAnn
Experienced Poster

Post by BrookeAnn »

THE FOURTH DOCTOR!
I'l looking for the Doctor who I sat next to at the Masquerade. He had a MAGNIFICENT scarf, of some sixteen (?) feet long and 72 (?) stitches wide. I was Haruhi Suzumiya, and my sister was Yuki Nagato. I'd love to get in touch ^^

As well as to Kyon from 2011, who is he with the blue hair from the dance who came over to find me- I don't even know your first name!!! Find me!
Excitement so thick, if I had a spoon I could not help but cut it.
kusabi
I'm new!

Post by kusabi »

I'm looking for Red Savarin (from Solatorobo)! My friend and I got your picture but I was too shy to compliment you and express how awesome it made Saturday, seeing not just a Red cosplay, but a really well done one. :D I was sad not to see you again later!
DShain

Post by DShain »

I'm looking for any pictures of the Ouran High School Host Club groups that were wondering around, especially the small shoot outside and inside on Saturday. :)
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello, I am looking for the guy who cosplayed Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe. I met you on Friday night at Tossed, and I had my picture taken with you twice. You also squeezed my shoulder a couple times as well. ^_^
mok-kos

Post by mok-kos »

I'm looking for pictures of me and my friend dressed as school-outfit Panty and Stocking on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone had pictures of us, it would make me so happy if I could see them!
Also, I was the super-tall Sailor Moon on Friday. So I'm looking for pictures of me as Sailor Moon too. Thanks! :D
gyminus5
Expert Poster

Post by gyminus5 »

im looking for the assassin recruit shown in my video
plus the Chie Satonaka who took my picture at the persona photoshoot
Check out My Videos- http://www.youtube.com/gyminus23
Double G Streamz- http://www.twitch.tv/gyminus54
Folow Me On Twitter- #Goldenmindvids

Cosplay List
AB 2009- Zero / Code Geass
AB 2012- Junpei Iori / Persona 3
AB 2013- Skipped
AB 2014- Skipped
AB 2015- Skipped
AB 2016- ???
ligbi
I'm new!

Post by ligbi »

Hey I was the Charlotte with the plushie form of Big Charlotte from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I was walking around with the Tomoe Mami with the teapot. I've found the picture from akemi-homuraa, Tohsaka's flickr and the ones taken by the guy who ended up leading the 2nd shoot on friday.
If anyone has any others, or finds any more (I've been through all the uploaded galleries on the Links-to-photos thread already) let me know and I promise not to eat your head.
TortureBunni

Post by TortureBunni »

I'm looking for someone who was cosplaying as Stark from Bleach. He said his name was Justin, but I completely forgot to ask for his contact info. I was dressed as Hannah Anafeloz from Black Butler, and I was with an Espada Nel.

And, this next one is going to sound really strange, so I apologize. My roomates and I at the Sheraton are looking for the people across from us, who were staying in the North Tower. I'm guessing they were somewhere on the 13-17th floor. From what we could see, one of the people in your room was cosplaying in a white suit with a red cape, and had a short, pale-coloured wig. And I could have sworn that they started smacking the guy lying on the bed with a blow-up doll. You totally noticed us creeping on you, so we started to dance back and forth with each other for around 20 minutes or so. One of my roomates tried to write our room number on the window with shaving cream, but it kind of backfired. Either way, you guys seem like a blast and I would love to get to talk to you.
AB 2012:
Princess Garnet
(Coronation Gown) - Thursday, Friday and Sunday
Hannah Anafeloz (Masquerade Gown) - Saturday

DeviantART: http://torturebunni.deviantart.com/
Cosplay.com: http://www.cosplay.com/member/190467/
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Ok, Im looking for one of the Gendo Ikaris that was running around... other then myself. He'll know who he is when he reads this. I'm the Gendo that seems to run into him every year and greeted him this year by smiling and yelling out "I thought you quit!" Im glad you didn't man. Just wanted to make that abundantly clear and say that I hope the kids enjoyed the con as well!
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I'm looking for the gentleman that asked me to take a picture with his daughter in the dealer's room on Saturday. She had what I believe were wolf ears, claws, and a tail. I was Kick-Ass. We were posed like she was about to attack me and I was scared witless. I'd love to see that picture.
mop
Veteran Poster

Post by mop »

Strange request, but I'm looking for the girls I ran into on the escalator on Saturday night who were riding up and down them high fiving people for an unspecified amount of time. You were really chill, and I would have given you my handmade Elizabeth plush if I remembered that I had it.

I'm also looking for these photobombers. I was reviewing my photos and you guys made my day. Let me love you forever.
"one by one, we are together, we fall together."

✧·˚. 2019:
Eiki Shiki (Touhou Project)
Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

✧·˚. 2018:
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Komachi Onozuka (Touhou Project)
RolanMcDolan

Post by RolanMcDolan »

iRiderKick7 wrote:I'm looking for any of the Kamen Rider cosplayers as well as photos from the Tokusatsu Rider/Sentai photoshoot!
Seconding this. In particular, I'm looking for the Captain Marvelous who was at both the toku shoot and the figure meetup.
HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

Grumpy Growlithe wrote:I'm looking for a few pokemon cosplayers...
One would be the mascot style Pikachu, we played slide in the dealers room and had some sweet pictures taken (I believe this was Sat but it could have been Fri)
I'm also looking for the Houndour gijinka who attended the pokemon photo shoot on Sat 3pm, she shared her bone plush with me and made a cute shadow ball!!
I was the full mascot styled Growlithe!

I'm also looking for any of the Pokemon gijinkas who went to the photoshoot who hung out with me, sorry I can't remember specifics, I couldn't see all to well! I remember one other pokemon gijinka posing with me all silly in a "sexy laying down" kind of pose at one point.. I'd like to find that person as well ... but again I couldn't see well, so I can't recall which pokemon it was. @______@
Hey! This is the Buizel from that photo-shoot! The Torchic and Ursaring were my friends :3
HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

I am looking for the guy who was too shy to ask me to dance at the informal dance on Saturday and just barely got his friends to help out just before the dance ended. I was wearing the pants with the green and blue glowsticks on them and had the yellow and blue in my hands.

Also i am looking for the other shinsengumi cosplayers! i was so exited to see others!
Last edited by HoshikoYoukai on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tussey
I'm new!

Post by Tussey »

I'm looking for the Bioshock Splicer cosplay who had the latex effects on his arms and the light up Eve hypo on his belt, does anybody have this guy?
Tiny Harley

Post by Tiny Harley »

I'm looking for a genderbent Daryl Dixon and a Mystique! They were awesome people and I'd love to share my pics with them as well as keep in contact!
No Items Ever
Expert Poster

Post by No Items Ever »

I'm looking for the Archer from Cosplay Chess. I talked to you outside the mall entrance to the con about how you were trying to work in the Unlimited Blade Works into chess. I was wearing a Judas from Tales of Destiny 2 cosplay, which had a mask that I constantly had to put on when we were getting photos taken together.

I wanted to say I had a lot of fun talking to you about Fate and I wanted to add you on facebook, tumblr, or something like that.
Ankar
I'm new!

Post by Ankar »

Hi, I'm looking for the Reno from Final Fantasy VII with the what-I-think-was a stuffed EMR. I was the Shadow!Yosuke who took your photo by the elevators at the marriott like a creeper~ i just thought you were so fantastic and adorable ;A;
Friday & Sunday: Iceland from Hetalia
Saturday: Shadow!Yosuke from Persona 4
Jingles the Faery
I'm new!

Post by Jingles the Faery »

I'm looking for the girl I met at the dance on Friday night who I bumped into who bellydanced with me. (See avatar for what I was wearing). I know you were interested in my outfit (bumped into you on Saturday but I was spaced out due to lack of sleep), and it's always nice to chat bellydance with people. Send me a message if you see this!
ARagingClue

Post by ARagingClue »

I'm looking for the large group of Homestuck cosplayers that Stan and I photobombed with our "Faith Hilling" and "Taylor Swifting". They seemed like cool people. xD
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

Hey! I was the Kadaj in the 18+ Dating Game, Family Feud, and Chess. I am looking for the awesome Undertaker from Black Butler who was in the Dating Game and Family Feud. You and Frederick were awesome!
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
RubyBlight

Post by RubyBlight »

Ankar wrote:Hi, I'm looking for the Reno from Final Fantasy VII with the what-I-think-was a stuffed EMR. I was the Shadow!Yosuke who took your photo by the elevators at the marriott like a creeper~ i just thought you were so fantastic and adorable ;A;
Am I the Reno you're looking for? I had a stuffed EMR. http://rubyblight.tumblr.com/post/20826 ... asy-vii-if
Sorry for the kind of scowling picture. My group was taking all these picture without smiling and I didn't want to kill the mood. :oops:
Ulysses

Post by Ulysses »

I'm looking for an Aqua from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! You were carrying a nice Keyblade made out of balsa wood, I believe. You found my friends and I on both Friday and Sunday when we were cosplaying Eric Slingby, Alan Humphries and Grell Sutcliff together, and you gave us hugs and highfives. I thought you were a real sweetheart but you ran off before I could talk to you much, so you can feel free to message me if you see this!
AB12
Friday: Eric Slingby — Kuroshitsuji: The Most Beautiful DEATH In The World
Saturday: William T. Spears — Kuroshitsuji
Sunday: Eric Slingby / (Student) Remus Lupin — Harry Potter
DukeCrux
I'm new!

Post by DukeCrux »

Azira wrote:
Kayvan wrote:Ended up hanging out with a group of interesting folks late night saturday. There was a very heated history debate between a mayuri and a guy in a green shirt. There was also a wonderful kurisu cosplayer, and a guy in a suit carrying a P.

Would any of you here happen to be some of these people?

Hihi, I was the Mayuri, Was too drunk to bring up any history before 1460 so I lost that argument =( I'm friends with the Kurusu and P-san and a couple of the other guys but the dude in the green shirt I have legit no idea who they were haha.

France won that fight as well. I'm the green shirt guy who was three sheets to the wind. That was the best part of the con for me, just so ya know. All but one of my friends abandoned me after I started yelling that little argument. :D I hope you both had fun at my expense. xD
Dad
I'm new!

Post by Dad »

My wife and I dressed up our year old daughter as pikachu. We definitely had about 100+ people take pictures and we have only been able to find a few via the forums. I am hoping that a few of you out there can supply us with some more if you have any!
Just send a forum message with a link if you do and thanks!
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

I feel a bit weird for asking here, cause I believe he was a part of staff or helping guard the supplies? .... anywho~ I'm looking for a guy who I saw on Friday and Saturday, he was at a stall in the dealers room that sold art supplies (copics, pencils, sketch pads etc) um, he had blue hair and blue .. I think they were cat ears or something, I don't really know, but I want to find him because I really wanted to talk to him but .... I was really nervous so I couldn't work up the courage to say anything ... um I wasn't really dressed up so I don't think he would know who I was, on Friday I saw him when I had my long red wig on and I was with my friend who was a pokemon breeder, and I saw him again on Saturday/Sunday at around 2am, I was wearing my blond wig but even then it was only a glance ...

Uh if you know of him or if you are him, please contact me?
I'm also looking for pics of my friend who was Talim from Soul Calibur 3, if you have any pictures, please link them to me ;u;
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
Eddy98
I'm new!

Post by Eddy98 »

Hi im looking for Lulu from FFX i have a couple of pics that i would like to send you, i posted one of them to my dA account http://edgard82.deviantart.com/#/d4vltng ..she was there on saturday afternoon.
Darkwing

Post by Darkwing »

I am looking for the other 2 Jill Valentines I met and talked to (I was cross-playing as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3). All three of us took a picture together and were in the Saturday Resident Evil photo shoot. I just wanted to let them know they were both sweethearts and totally chill!

Also, the only Claire Redfield I saw before and during the Saturday Resident Evil photo shoot. You were sweet too!

You were all lovely!

This is me!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkstarlight/6919038912/
Last edited by Darkwing on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No future but what we make for ourselves.
Ikari-Fang
Experienced Poster

Post by Ikari-Fang »

Any of the Pokemon Cosplayers that were at the shoots on Friday and Saturday! I would love to try and keep in touch with them. I have a deviantart and stuff^^ So if you know any of them or are them, I would love to chat with you from time to time^^
Proud participant since 2005!

AB 2012
Houndour Cosplay - Friday & Saturday

AB 2013
Houndoom cosplay - all weekend

Anime Boston 2014
Houndoom - Friday
Amaterasu from Okami (Human) - Saturday

Anime Boston 2015
Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul- All weekend
Shizuma

Post by Shizuma »

I'm looking for my "cell mate" I was chatting with forever as we were stuck behind stage for the masquerade most of Saturday because we were both in the fashion show, she was cosplaying an art book version Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles I believe she said it was, long white dress with blue details on it, I know her name was Rushelle (I think that's how it's spelled). Sadly I didn't end up running into her again on Sunday :(
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

I am looking to the Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi (Fem!Kakashi) from the masquerade. You took pictures of me and my little Elicia while we were sitting down backstage. Please message me or something I'd really love to see the pictures you got.
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
Supermot
AB Alumni

Post by Supermot »

Mirale Nemiwa wrote:I feel a bit weird for asking here, cause I believe he was a part of staff or helping guard the supplies? .... anywho~ I'm looking for a guy who I saw on Friday and Saturday, he was at a stall in the dealers room that sold art supplies (copics, pencils, sketch pads etc) um, he had blue hair and blue .. I think they were cat ears or something, I don't really know, but I want to find him because I really wanted to talk to him but .... I was really nervous so I couldn't work up the courage to say anything ... um I wasn't really dressed up so I don't think he would know who I was, on Friday I saw him when I had my long red wig on and I was with my friend who was a pokemon breeder, and I saw him again on Saturday/Sunday at around 2am, I was wearing my blond wig but even then it was only a glance ...

Uh if you know of him or if you are him, please contact me?
I'm also looking for pics of my friend who was Talim from Soul Calibur 3, if you have any pictures, please link them to me ;u;

Was he wearing a blue or orange shirt? I don't remember seeing any staff members with blue hair/ears and I interact with a large percentage of them each day. I'd wager this was an employee of that vendor.
Tom Wilder
Staff Supply Manager 2011-12
Staff Logistics 2013
Merch. Staff 2014-15

Doug's brother 1983-present
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

Hello all~
I'm looking for Sunday pictures of me and The Xellos I was running around with, I was the Filia.
We did Rage Filia and Xellos was just being Xellos...

I know a good amount of you guys wanted our picture, and I'd love to see how they came out \^^/

Thanks a bunch!
Grumpy Growlithe

Post by Grumpy Growlithe »

HoshikoYoukai wrote:
Grumpy Growlithe wrote:I'm looking for a few pokemon cosplayers...
One would be the mascot style Pikachu, we played slide in the dealers room and had some sweet pictures taken (I believe this was Sat but it could have been Fri)
I'm also looking for the Houndour gijinka who attended the pokemon photo shoot on Sat 3pm, she shared her bone plush with me and made a cute shadow ball!!
I was the full mascot styled Growlithe!

I'm also looking for any of the Pokemon gijinkas who went to the photoshoot who hung out with me, sorry I can't remember specifics, I couldn't see all to well! I remember one other pokemon gijinka posing with me all silly in a "sexy laying down" kind of pose at one point.. I'd like to find that person as well ... but again I couldn't see well, so I can't recall which pokemon it was. @______@
Hey! This is the Buizel from that photo-shoot! The Torchic and Ursaring were my friends :3
Hello there!! Glad you found me!! You guys were really chill!
AmericanStandard

Post by AmericanStandard »

i'm looking for three cosplayers. they cosplayed as athletes i guess and had a photoshoot in the sherington hotel workout room.
doodlebug001
AB Staff

Post by doodlebug001 »

Snoosue wrote:Looking For:
The Charizard Pimp A.K.A. Meatwad!
& Machoke!
I'm not him but this is his facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/Squirralfire
doodlebug001
AB Staff

Post by doodlebug001 »

Photex wrote:I'm looking for Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica I talked to her in the hotel and she was pretty awesome but I forgot to grab her name.
That's me!
http://www.facebook.com/live4him4eva
Message me to let me know who you are. :)
Spoofehness
AB Alumni

Post by Spoofehness »

Looking for a girl at the Phoenix Ball who asked me to dance three times. All I can remember in the dark was that I'm pretty sure she was wearing a pink wig. I was the Sebastian Michaelis Host at the dance. I drew a blank when she asked where I'd be later in the con so we could chat sometime.
(L.) Nik Golubic (-Campbell)
2005-10: Attendee
2011 : Volunteer
2012-14, 16: Security Staff
2017-20, 22: Con Ops Staff
GuyWithTheFace
Experienced Poster

Post by GuyWithTheFace »

Reyda_Metzger wrote:
I'm looking for these too! I was OMNOMNOM Charlotte, and I wasn't able to take any pictures because...

...well...

...I didn't have hands. Or a place to keep a camera.
Were you the Charlotte who was with a Yoko on Saturday that was offering to eat people's heads? Because if you are I have two pictures of you, one normal and one all head-eating.
pokeralice

Post by pokeralice »

I'm looking for a guy and girl that I met at the bad anime bad panel. Tristan and Zuzu I hope you see this! Me and my friend (plusle and minun) would love to get your contact information. We would have gotten it sooner, but both of us thought you were good friends with our friend Kelly who was waiting in line. What a twist that was to find out you guys just met. Anyways, we loved hanging out with you please message me if you see this :)
Last edited by pokeralice on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2012 cosplays
Haruko (FLCL with real guitar)
Plusle with Minun Gajinka (Pokemon)

AB 2013 cosplays:
Rigby -regular show
Witch -madoka magica
Kickass babe -????
SailorAstera
Determined Poster

Post by SailorAstera »

Looking for the person who found the ~$42 I lost on Friday night. I hope you spent it in the Art Alley! :lol:
~*Sarah*~
AdorkaBows | AdorkaStock

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"