The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Faceman »

If you need confirmation from others that you actually do exist and that someone did actually see you at the convention, reply to this post. It would be a good idea to say which days you attended the convention and what you wore on each day.

Any new threads that are started where people are asking "Did anyone see me?" kinds of questions will be locked or deleted. Those posts should ONLY go in this thread to avoid cluttering up the forum.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by EatTheKids »

I suppose I'll just get this out of the way now instead of later.
I was the friendly (or at least I hope so) SAS CT (Gas mask, helmet, tac vest, blue under outfit, M4/Knife/Dual pistols) with the voice box and sign on my back. I attended Friday and will attend Saturday, I know a lot of people took pictures, and it would be a great pleasure for me to see them! If I ended up in your collection of photos tell me please, through reply or even a PM. Thanks a bunch in advance! :D
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
AB'11~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'12~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'13~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
Shining Armor{Modern Interpretation} (MLP)
80's Hong Kong Movie Detective
Aaeandor
Expert Poster

Post by Aaeandor »

Cosplayed the 10th doctor, probably the only one who wore glasses(3D and my own). Was traveling around with an 11th doctor with a small fezz :3

Would love to see the photos!
Icesky
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Icesky »

Today (Saturday) I was Victorique, from the anime Gosick. Anyone see me? If you have photos, I'd love to see~
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

I'm the Jellal and Ragnarok Stalker with the 3 year old Fluttershy/Rapunzel.
Also in my group was a Natsu that forgot her scarf and a Lucy with glasses. Lemme know if ya saw us please! <3 Much appreciated!
Last edited by Kusari on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleepykitty

Post by Sleepykitty »

I went as shinigami Hiyori with her hollow mask.
Anime Boston 2011- Nanao Ise
Anime Boston 2012- Hiyori Sarugaki (Shinigami)
Anime Boston 2013- Bliss (The Adventures of Wiglaf and Mordred)
KairaHolland

Post by KairaHolland »

My friends and I were there Saturday as Demyx, Axel and Xigbar (from Kingdom Hearts) with joke weapons. If anyone saw the giant tennis racket, pizzas or hairdryers, that was us.

I don't really use my account on here much, so if anyone wants to find me or my friends, my deviantart is http://www.49th.deviantart.com. Feel free to send me any pics or talk to me :D
Anime Boston 2016 - Friday & Saturday:
Touka Kirishima [school uniform] (Tokyo Ghoul)
Seraphim
I'm new!

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, my friend cosplayed as Chris-chan with long hair. We were there Friday and Saturday, and if anyone has any pictures, I would appreciate if you shared them. Thanks in advance.
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

I was only in this cosplay for a short time on Friday as gym leader Burgh from Pokemon Black & White, but at least a few people saw me.

I was also in the MINTNeKO/sixh. fashion show on Saturday. Does anyone have photos or video of the show? I wore the shiny, baggy black & pink jacket, polkadot pants and pink & black handbag. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Please send me a PM if you have something, since this thread gets really busy and hard to follow. Thanks!
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
Xara
I'm new!

Post by Xara »

EatTheKids wrote:I suppose I'll just get this out of the way now instead of later.
I was the friendly (or at least I hope so) SAS CT (Gas mask, helmet, tac vest, blue under outfit, M4/Knife/Dual pistols) with the voice box and sign on my back. I attended Friday and will attend Saturday, I know a lot of people took pictures, and it would be a great pleasure for me to see them! If I ended up in your collection of photos tell me please, through reply or even a PM. Thanks a bunch in advance! :D
Oh hi you. I met you twice today, and I'll even put up the photo I took of you on my phone-camera!
Link because I don't want to clog up forum space but at the same time want to preserve resolution quality.
Yes, I did sign up just to post this for you.

Anyways, did anyone see me? I didn't cosplay, but I did wear a light pink Miku shirt and carry a bass guitar today. From 2:30PM onwards, I was also carrying a Haruhi wall poster around.
EverEverAfterly
I'm new!

Post by EverEverAfterly »

I was the Korra cosplayer! I was at AB on Friday and Saturday, and if anyone has pix I would LOVE to see! Especially the ones of me photo bombing x)
To extra-specify... I was the one in the Uggs xD hahaha - thanks again in advance!! :]
Zodia

Post by Zodia »

Cosplayed as the Japanese Umbrella soldier, friday and saturday, so if any one as any pics I would love to see them.

Thanks.
Caesar
Expert Poster

Post by Caesar »

Having just been on stage I assume quite a few people have seen me, but I would like to know if anyone has pics of me, if so, please post them... This is kind of bad but I have yet to get a single picture of myself despite having posed for quite a few... also if anyone has video pr pics of me on stage at hentai dubbing... please send a copy of them to me.
"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings." Horace
enco404
Experienced Poster

Post by enco404 »

if anyone has photos from the fairy tail photo shoot on saturday, or took any photos of me (leo - fairy tail) i'd sure be appreciative :D
AB 2012 - Leo: Fairy Tail
AB 2013 - Capricorn: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Gemini: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Virgo: Fairy Tail
AB2015 - Celty: Durarara!!
LadyMana
AB Staff

Post by LadyMana »

I was the nekomura iroha with the big fluffy hello kitty hat. I spent the day with a miku and alois Tracy (the one in the blue dress). I was also handing out Chesirecon fliers on the escolators n' such.
If there's pictures of us I'd love to see them.
Last edited by LadyMana on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lux Douglas
Photosets & Cosplay Gatherings Asst. Coordinator 2024
Cosplay Singer Coordinator 2023
Idol Showcase Staff 2021, 2022
Maid Café Staff 2019, 2020

Twitch Twitter Instagram TikTok Tumblr
MuffinFudger
I'm new!

Post by MuffinFudger »

I was Pedobear wearing a suit jacket and with a very sketchy van. You probably got hit by my free candy if you were sitting down in the hallways.
MiNTY

Post by MiNTY »

I was SeeU on Friday, Lolita!Pinkie Pie on Saturday.
If you took pictures of me on either day, please please PLEASE let me know because I really need some pictures for my blog but the ones I got on Friday were after my shoes and socks had started kind of falling apart and I neglected to get any on Saturday before my camera battery ran out >.>
AB 2012:
Friday: SeeU
Saturday: Pinkie Pie/Lolita

AB 2013:
Friday: Princess Celestia, Schrodinger
Saturday: Schrodinger, Kyubey and/or Murdershy
Sunday: Maid group
Vinyl
I'm new!

Post by Vinyl »

I was the fuzzy full-mascot-costume Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon3 or just 'the unicorn', as I heard some people call me.

This has been my first con, and I would appreciate seeing pictures. Please send me a message with links if you happen to have one up online somewhere! :)

Thank you muchlies!
EverEverAfterly
I'm new!

Post by EverEverAfterly »

I am posting a variety of photos on my tumblr so if you search "anime boston" on tumblr a tooonnn show up. Mine is www.evereverafterly .tumblr. com
Qtronix
Experienced Poster

Post by Qtronix »

Hi all!

I was dressed as Hiraga Saito from The Familiar of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima) on Friday and Saturday, and you might have seen me walking around the halls with a Louise partner on Saturday as well. I'd love to see a pic of me by someone else!
AB 2012: Hiraga Saito (The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
AB 2013: Rugged Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2014: Classic Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2015: Admiral (Kantai Collection)
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

My sisters and I would love to see any and all photos that got taken of us over the course of the weekend!

We were the Grand Galloping Gala trio of ponies (Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy) on Friday and Saturday.

We were the Hitachiin twins and a fem Haruhi (accompanied by a Tamaki and a casual Kyoya) from Ouran High School Host Club on Sunday.

Thanks so much! We hope everyone had a great con! <3
AB08: Kisuke Urahara
AB09: L
AB10: Dr. Stein
AB11: Hikaru Hitachiin
AB12: Twilight Sparkle (Friday, Saturday) / Hikaru Hitachiin (Sunday)

AB13: ???
ZeroSkyVII
I'm new!

Post by ZeroSkyVII »

I was the Male Lightning Crossplay (Final Fantasy XIII), I would love if you could private message me with any links to photos you may have taken!
koto heartilly
I'm new!

Post by koto heartilly »

I cosplayed as Selphie from Final Fantasy VIII. I was mainly walking around with Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX, and an Odd from Code Lyoko. If you have any pictures of me, PM me! I'd greatly appreciate it.
Memories
I'm new!

Post by Memories »

Hey whats up! Rin Okumura reporting. Just tryin' to find pictures floating around of me, Yukio, and 3 demons.
PyroGodFlameCosplay
Expert Poster

Post by PyroGodFlameCosplay »

did anyone see me? I was Izaya Orihara from Durarara on Saturday. I carried a blue bag to carry things i bought.
ANIME BOSTON COSPLAY 2016
SATURDAY:
IZURU KIRA [100% DONE]
Arakni666
Experienced Poster

Post by Arakni666 »

I was one of the various Link cosplayers wandering around on Friday and Saturday. I had an obviously handmade but pretty accurate sword and shield, was carrying a backpack for a while, and for the first part of Friday I had several people tease me because I didn't have my hat yet (but people took pictures anyway). For a little while on Friday and for most of Saturday, I had a Zelda (Twilight Princess style) cosplayer with me.

Lots of people took pictures of both me alone and me with her- if you were one of them, I would love to see the photos! Also, for some reason some of you wanted pictures of me texting, so I would love to see those too.
loveshack.tardis
Experienced Poster

Post by loveshack.tardis »

I was one of the Garnet cosplayers, in her white gown. I was the one that was having her train carried everywhere by a Selphie and a TARDIS. If anyone has any pictures of me, I would love to see them :)
Anime Boston 2014
Elizabeth (BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea)
Elsa (Frozen)
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

Hey all! I know quite a few people took my photo, and my boyfriends. I was the Cardcaptor Sakura in the school uniform with the crochet kero in a bag with me. I was with the very tall pink and black Kamen Rider Decade. Did anyone see us?
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Ikari-Fang
Experienced Poster

Post by Ikari-Fang »

Anyone see me? I was the Houndour Cosplayer on Friday and Saturday and was at the Pokemon Photoshoots as well.
Proud participant since 2005!

AB 2012
Houndour Cosplay - Friday & Saturday

AB 2013
Houndoom cosplay - all weekend

Anime Boston 2014
Houndoom - Friday
Amaterasu from Okami (Human) - Saturday

Anime Boston 2015
Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul- All weekend
twiistedtwilight

Post by twiistedtwilight »

Me and my boyfriend went as two of the cores from Portal 2. I was space core and he was Rick. We were there on Saturday. I know only a few people took photos of us, but if anyone has any, message me the link please :D
AB 2010: Prince of the Cosmos, Katamari Damacy
AB 2011: Chell, Portal 1
AB 2012: SPAAAAAAAAAACE, Portal 2
AB 2017: Starmie, Pokemon
AB 2018: Mysterion, South Park
krissyd121586
I'm new!

Post by krissyd121586 »

Me and my nephew went as Fionna (from Adventure Time) and Batman on Saturday! He's only four and everyone that saw him was pretty much like, "AAAWWWWW!" If you have any pictures of me and him, or just him, can I see 'em?
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

When you're chillin' in the hotel lobby, you might as well post on the forum.

I was Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4. I wore her blue jacket and plaid pants, and was hanging around with a Yosuke, a Shadow!Yosuke, and a Souji. I had tons of fun! Especially at the photoshoot. :D
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
Luckyduckeez

Post by Luckyduckeez »

KairaHolland wrote:My friends and I were there Saturday as Demyx, Axel and Xigbar (from Kingdom Hearts) with joke weapons. If anyone saw the giant tennis racket, pizzas or hairdryers, that was us.

I don't really use my account on here much, so if anyone wants to find me or my friends, my deviantart is http://www.49th.deviantart.com. Feel free to send me any pics or talk to me :D
My friend saw you guys on the way to the Doctor Who/BBC meet up.
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

I was the Summoner Yuna who was walking around with a Rikku and an Auron on Saturday. Any diesel pictures would be super appreciated! <3
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
brandnewworldstosee
Experienced Poster

Post by brandnewworldstosee »

I was dressed up as a fem!Eleven. A few people referred to me as the "Tiny Doctor" because I'm a small person. I had a navy skirt on and I had a tiny fez on my head, curly brown hair and I had pink and brown knee high socks with a zigzag type pattern. I was there Friday evening and almost all day Saturday. I was at the meetup on Saturday for a bit but it was really crowded and all the tall people were in front of me so I left early, it was a while after we moved to the second location. I spent most of my time lurking in the halls or Artists Alley.

A lot of people told me that they liked my costume and stopped me for pictures. On Saturday I was with a TARDIS and another Eleven for a while. I would love to see how any pictures that were taken of me turned out and how many people saw my costume
AB '19- tbd
---
AB '16- Hitoka Yachi (Haikyuu!!)
AB '15- Peggy Carter (MCU), fem! Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)
AB '14- fem!Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Malia Crosshollow (Shadowhunter Chronicles OC)
AB '13- fem! Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who), White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
AB '12- fem! Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
AB '11- HinaIchigo (Rozen Maiden)
moojy
I'm new!

Post by moojy »

If anyone has pictures of me from Friday and Saturday, that would be absolutely spectacular. Friday I was a Silent Hill Nurse (was usually seen with Subzero for most of the day) and Saturday I was Frost from Mortal Kombat. Please PM me if you have pictures of me!
AAC 2011:
Frost-Mortal Kombat (Friday and Saturday)

AB 2012:
Silent Hill nurse (Friday)
Frost-Mortal Kombat (Saturday)
SavannahFaith

Post by SavannahFaith »

Friday I was Hello Kitty (Overalls, red shirt, white wig with kitty ears and red bow.) My friends were Princess TuTu

Saturday I was Young Princess Zelda along with my friend, who was Young Link.

If you saw me, feel free to link me to the photos! Please and thank you :D
Chrissii
Determined Poster

Post by Chrissii »

Hello guys~ I was Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler all weekend!! I was the female Grell who was consistently in-character, with hand-made fangs (since MANY people inquired about them, I assume you'll remember if you saw me)... I was also in the karaoke contest, and I know quite a few people got me on some video snippets as well that I am just dying to see (The two I specifically remember getting some footage of me were a Ciel in Wonderland Ciel cosplayer and a Dios from Utena cosplayer, thought there were more)

My costume kept me pretty occupied and I had people coming up to me constantly so I couldn't take much pics or video of my own, so if you got some that I am in, I would LOVE to see!! Thanks all, and thanks for a wonderful weekend~ <3
Proudly attending Anime Boston since 2005!

2007: Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
2008 & 2009: Dawn (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
2010: Byakuya Kuchiki hoodie (Bleach)
2011: Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
2012: Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler)
2013: Vice Captain Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
moocat13

Post by moocat13 »

Hi!!! I was the Rarity from the dating game on Saturday, I'm wondering if anyone got any pics of me? My friend (the really awesome Catherine with the perfect curls) had the camera all weekend, so I didn't really get any pictures myself. But everyone was really nice and had great things to say about our costumes! :)

If anyone has any pictures of either me, her, or both of us together that would be great! :) Thanks for making this a great AB!!!!
A song of me, a song in need of a courageous symphony
A verse of me, a verse in need of a pure heart singing me to peace
ashanyao
Veteran Poster

Post by ashanyao »

hiiii! i was azusa nakano aka azunyan from K-ON! friday i wore a red polka dotted top with royal blue tights and a skirt, side ponytail with two red puffs from the LISTEN! segment. saturday i was casual azunyan with one of her outfits from an episode and today i was the same as friday! :D
Last edited by ashanyao on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧・゚:* AB 2024 *:・゚✧
Friday AM ⋆ Sailor Mars
Friday PM ⋆ Princess / Prom Flayn
Saturday ⋆ Timeskip Lysithea (masquerade) - FE3H
Sunday ⋆ Abigail - Stardew Valley

✧・゚:* SOCIALS *:・゚✧
https://www.instagram.com/ashanyao/
https://www.facebook.com/ashanyaocosplay/
https://twitter.com/ashanyao
LoviPanda

Post by LoviPanda »

I was God-Tier Jade on Friday with a God-tier John from homestuck.
Saturday I was Jane from Homestuck, then Mario with a male Princess Peach, then God-tier again around midnight.
Then Sunday I was God-tier yet again. Anyone see me?
Kronis_00
I'm new!

Post by Kronis_00 »

Im on a search for anyone who has pictures of my Twisted Metal "Sweet Tooth" cosplay. I didnt get a chance to have a picture done on my camera and i would like to add them to my cosplay albums. Please send me a private messege with links and what not if you have pics or know someone who does. Thanks ^_^
LusciousGrapes
Expert Poster

Post by LusciousGrapes »

I just realized that I didn't take any photos of myself from the entire weekend and I told my sister that I'd take pictures every morning (oops). I cosplayed Subaru Sumeragi on Thursday night and Friday morning and afternoon, and I wasNegation-Delirium's God Tier Roxy Lalonde design (or at least an attempt at it) Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. I know I had a couple of pictures taken for each outfit (and seriously thanks guys I know my cosplays aren't that good but it's still a great feeling having other people be excited about your stuff!) so if any of those collective six or so people see this, could you send those photos over to me or direct me to an online gallery(if you put them online)? Thanks a bunch!!
formerly: xturbulancexx
AB12: Subaru Sumeragi [Tokyo Babylon], Roxy Lalonde [Homestuck (God Tier)]
AB13: Latula Pyrope (God Tier, casual), Aradia Megido (God Tier, casual), possible Altair, Dave Strider, Subaru Sumeragi
mooooo1
I'm new!

Post by mooooo1 »

hey did anyone see me i was Koga from Inuysha i was there all 3 days.
if your pics are on face book add me and tag me or ill tag my slef https://www.facebook.com/sinfinity1 or you can find me Christopher Groussis. thanks! if they are not on face book ummm just send me a link on face book thanks so much!! you all rock!!!
Halloween Kitsune
Expert Poster

Post by Halloween Kitsune »

Just wondering if anyone got this. I think this happened in the dealer's room on Friday. My boyfriend (Gordon Freeman) and I (Chell) got into a bit more of a lovers kind of pose and people were snapping up pictures. Wondering if anyone has that. I have versions of us just...standing there. Would be cool to see a different kind of pose for a change. Private Message me if you do.

Thanks!
2020: Bowsette/Senko-san
2019: Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya
2018: Lady Sephiroth
2017: Smash Brothers Brawl Dark Zelda

Past Cosplays:
2016: LoL Ahri
2015: FF14 Miqo'te Bard
2014: Twilight Princess Link
2013: Chell (Portal 2)/Kat (DMC)
2012: Chell (Portal 2)
2011: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)/ Black Rock Shooter
2010: Cloud (Advent Children)
2009: KH2 Roxas

Owner and master of Fox and Bear Cosplay:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FoxandBearCosplay
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

FlyAwayDreams wrote:I was dressed up as a fem!Eleven. A few people referred to me as the "Tiny Doctor" because I'm a small person. I had a navy skirt on and I had a tiny fez on my head, curly brown hair and I had pink and brown knee high socks with a zigzag type pattern. I was there Friday evening and almost all day Saturday. I was at the meetup on Saturday for a bit but it was really crowded and all the tall people were in front of me so I left early, it was a while after we moved to the second location. I spent most of my time lurking in the halls or Artists Alley.

A lot of people told me that they liked my costume and stopped me for pictures. On Saturday I was with a TARDIS and another Eleven for a while. I would love to see how any pictures that were taken of me turned out and how many people saw my costume

I saw you last night as you were coming out before the informal dance! We did not take photos. But I remember both my boyfriend and I said, "Aw she's tiny!"

I confirm you exist!
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

Hi! I was black rock shooter on Friday (unfortunately I did not have a prop of any kind)
And I was inner moka akashiya (the red and white frilly leather dress version) from Rosario vampire on Saturday.

Thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Aulos
I'm new!

Post by Aulos »

Did anyone see a Marth around? From what I've heard there were VERY few Fire Emblem cosplays, so if you saw Marth, it was probably me. Might post a photo later to match with. Also I was with a friend cosplaying Ike, most of the time. Wasn't there Friday but was on Saturday and Sunday.
AB 2012: Marth - Saturday, Sunday
AB 2011: Sho Minamimoto - All weekend
freakypetachick
Committed Poster

Post by freakypetachick »

i was the catwoman with the head mask running about on friday and saturday ^^
anyone have pictures of me? =^-^=
gyminus5
Expert Poster

Post by gyminus5 »