The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by Lathrine »

Hey all! I'm lookin' for pictures of my group. On Friday we were the large Organization XIII group (Xemnas, Xigbar, Axel, Saix, Sora, Demyx, Xion) and later attended the ball, though Sora changed into Roxas for that. On Saturday we were more of a mixed group; Kid Icarus, Yue and Suki (short hair) from Avatar, Riku from KH3D, and Sollux, Gamzee, and Tavros from Homestuck. Sollux and Suki later changed into Axel and Saix, and Tavros (moi) changed into Xion much, muuuuch later.

Sunday
we were back to Kingdom Hearts, with Riku, Axel, Saix, Roxas, Demyx and Vexen. We hung around in the Prudental for a few hours, taking pictures in front of a big, windowed wall. We got stopped a LOT for photos, so if anyone has some we'd love to see them! :D

And while I'm here, I'll ask after my friends. Three of my friends attended AB only on Saturday as Saya from Black Cat, Sunako from Wallflower, and Honoka from The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye. This was their first convention and their first time cosplaying, so if anyone has pictures I can send them, that would be amazing.
Last edited by Lathrine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SummerSnow
Veteran Poster

Post by SummerSnow »

I'm looking for Siren Alice and female Terra please! = )
I AM ALWAYS ONLINE
AB 2012
~ Alice Liddell (Siren Costume)
~ Female Terra
AB 2014
100% confirmed:
~ CC - Friday
~ Elsa - Friday Evening
~ Fem Terra (KH) - Saturday
~ Nico Robin (One Piece) - Saturday Evening
~ Fem Makoto (Free!) - Thurs Night/ Sunday

My Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/summersnowcosplay
SiciLupin
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SiciLupin »

I was wondering if anyone had found pictures of my friends and I yet. I was part of the small Kuroshitsuji group; on Friday and Sunday I was Alois (I'm pretty sure I had the only shiny looking coat) with the Sebastian wearing massive platforms carrying a tray of goodies, a Claude (who occassionally had a large doily, a flower, and a bird), and a rather tall Ciel, and on Saturday I was Pluto with the same Ciel and Sebastian. I know a ton of people took pictures of us, but I'm unable to find any! If someone could let me know either here, or on my DeviantART (username SiciLupin) that'd be greatly appreciated~! <3
Anime Boston 2013:
Friday: Superpony!Rainbow Dash
Saturday: King Kazma 2.0 and Gala!Rainbow Dash
Sunday: King Kazma 2.0

Disney Princess group~
  • Snow White
[/size]
Darkwing

Post by Darkwing »

Just wondering if anyone saw me. I was cross-playing as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3. Any feedback on the costume would be great too! Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkstarlight/6919038912/
No future but what we make for ourselves.
ShatteredFaith
I'm new!

Post by ShatteredFaith »

Does anyone have pictures of the Firefly group from Saturday? I was Jayne with the big Nerf gun, the hat, and the Hero of Canton shirt. My roommate was Simon. We had two Kaylees (one in the Shindig dress), an Inara, and a River.

I'm also looking for evidence of (as far as I can tell) the only Baccano! cosplayers on Sunday. We were Nice and Jacuzzi.

I'm so angry I didn't think to have anyone take any pictures for us! I really hope someone out there has some and are willing to share. I've been scouring the internet for them, but nothing. If you have any, I will love you forever. :D

You can either PM me or get a hold of me on tumblr: http://shatteredfaith1.tumblr.com/

Thank you, you amazing people!
peachy
Veteran Poster

Post by peachy »

Friday: Puppet Tux Dave + Green Slime Suit John
Saturday: Pirate England + Colony America, Cheshire (from Young Justice) and Puppet Tux Dave + Green Slime Suit John (in the afternoon)
Sunday: Izaya, Kida, Shizuo (in a group)

Thanks! x:
(^・⋏・^)ノ
SNTemari
I'm new!

Post by SNTemari »

I was fem. Ciel walking around with a bunch of other Kuroshitsuji cosplayers. I want to know if anyone got photos/videos of us chasing a Sebastian?
It went on the whole weekend, so I was hoping SOMEONE got a picture/video or at least saw it.
DashboardDiary

Post by DashboardDiary »

kelmallow wrote:
DashboardDiary wrote:
NekoRyuzaki wrote:Amen to that haha i rememebr getting a bunch taken but cant find any
Same here!
I'm making up sick little "contact cards" to hand out so people can find me later!

They're gonna look like guitar picks (unless you can think of a better theme for a Scott Pilgrim cos)
You should make up ones that look like the "description boxes" Like where it says Name, Age, Rating: Awesome!

I was handing out slips with Ramona's number, should've stuck my tumblr on there somewhere =P
Actually, I'm gonna make SP 1-ups and hand those out (figure they'd make a cool keepsake at the very least)
Cosplays
2012 - Scott Pilgrim
2013 - Scott, Young Neil, or Stephen Stills
Qtronix
Experienced Poster

Post by Qtronix »

Posting again because my posts from before most likely got drowned out.

I was cosplaying as Hiraga Saito from The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima and I would really appreciate it if someone would post a picture that they had taken of me in the con. I remember a few people asking for my picture on Friday and a bunch on Saturday because my friend cosplayed as Louise Valliere.
AB 2012: Hiraga Saito (The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
AB 2013: Rugged Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2014: Classic Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2015: Admiral (Kantai Collection)
AmericanStandard

Post by AmericanStandard »

i'm looking for three cosplayers. they cosplayed as athletes i guess and had a photoshoot in the sherington hotel workout room.
HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

SiciLupin wrote:I was wondering if anyone had found pictures of my friends and I yet. I was part of the small Kuroshitsuji group; on Friday and Sunday I was Alois (I'm pretty sure I had the only shiny looking coat) with the Sebastian wearing massive platforms carrying a tray of goodies, a Claude (who occassionally had a large doily, a flower, and a bird), and a rather tall Ciel, and on Saturday I was Pluto with the same Ciel and Sebastian. I know a ton of people took pictures of us, but I'm unable to find any! If someone could let me know either here, or on my DeviantART (username SiciLupin) that'd be greatly appreciated~! <3
i saw you guys on the escalator, i was going up and you guys were going down. i really wanted to reach over and grab a cracker from the trey lol
RikkuX21

Post by RikkuX21 »

Did anyone see me? I was Supergirl! if you have PICTURES of me can you send it to me? andycalouro@hotmail.com
SiciLupin

Post by SiciLupin »

HoshikoYoukai wrote:
SiciLupin wrote:I was wondering if anyone had found pictures of my friends and I yet. I was part of the small Kuroshitsuji group; on Friday and Sunday I was Alois (I'm pretty sure I had the only shiny looking coat) with the Sebastian wearing massive platforms carrying a tray of goodies, a Claude (who occassionally had a large doily, a flower, and a bird), and a rather tall Ciel, and on Saturday I was Pluto with the same Ciel and Sebastian. I know a ton of people took pictures of us, but I'm unable to find any! If someone could let me know either here, or on my DeviantART (username SiciLupin) that'd be greatly appreciated~! <3
i saw you guys on the escalator, i was going up and you guys were going down. i really wanted to reach over and grab a cracker from the trey lol

Haha Sebastian would've been a good butler and protected the goodies from grabby hands~ (We weren't actually hoarding them though. We gave some away as the days went on.)
Anime Boston 2013:
Friday: Superpony!Rainbow Dash
Saturday: King Kazma 2.0 and Gala!Rainbow Dash
Sunday: King Kazma 2.0

Disney Princess group~
  • Snow White
[/size]
Supermot
AB Alumni

Post by Supermot »

JohnHunter41 wrote:For those wondering who Two-Face was. that was me. Cant be too hard to remember. I was the only one. I was in alot of pics. Surprisingly i havent found myself anybodys albums yet. But for those wondering who I was. that was me. got any pics please link them to me
I got a few shots of the DC photo shoot outside of Dunkin Donuts on Saturday which I think you were in. I'll upload shortly.
ARagingClue wrote:Hey there! I was one of the South Park cosplayers (members flitted in and out of our group, so sometimes it was just Stan and I by ourselves), but we were there a little on Friday, all day Saturday, and half the day Sunday. I was the homely-looking Kyle with the Jew-nose. :oops: Does anyone have some more pictures of us? Particularly ones where we have Cartman and Kenny with us, but either is fine.
I got a picture of Stan and Kyle in the dealers room and then Kenny and Cartman by the elevators (one on my camera and one on my phone, of course). I'll try to get them up soon, as well.
Tom Wilder
Staff Supply Manager 2011-12
Staff Logistics 2013
Merch. Staff 2014-15

Doug's brother 1983-present
Esraa
I'm new!

Post by Esraa »

I cosplayed as Tifa from final Fantasy advent Children, i was there on Friday and Satureday , and my lil sister cosplayed as Yuna, she didn't have a staff on her, she also was there on those two days, we'd love to see pics, thank you =)
Rhapsii
Veteran Poster

Post by Rhapsii »

Eep did anyone see my friend and I? We were Panty and Stocking on friday and have almost no pics welp.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m267v ... o3_500.jpg
Smoochum302
Experienced Poster

Post by Smoochum302 »

Anyone see my friend and I? We were Angel form Panty and Stocking on Saturday.

Link to a picture of us as there were quite a few pairs floating around XD
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

(If it helps since the picture is kinda blurry, I was the Panty with the kick-ass wings)
Shyguy8413
AB Alumni

Post by Shyguy8413 »

I'm back on page 2 or 3 so perhaps a repost? Anyone happen to grab a photo of Sephiroth with the 7 foot masamune? I didn't really think to have any friends get photos of me with it, which is sad given the amount of work that went into it xD

I looked, since reams of people took photos of me, but have yet to find any~
Sean Fernando
Green Room 2014
nandeyan3n

Post by nandeyan3n »

Hello.

I'm looking for pictures of myself as Matilda Ajan from Mobile Suit Gundam (Friday), and of my boyfriend and I as Roger Smith and R Dorothy Wayneright from Big O (Saturday) and Laughing Man from Ghost in the Shell(Sunday).

If you have any photos I would love if you sent 'em my way. ^u^

My Cosplay.com Profile

AB 2010:
Bubblehead Nurse (Silent Hill)
Vivi (FFIX, Female version)
Shiki (TWEWY)

AB 2012
Matilda Ajan (Mobile Suit Gundam)
R. Dorothy Wayneright (The Big O)
Laughing Man (Ghost in the Shell)
Teragarm
I'm new!

Post by Teragarm »

Hi! I was wearing my science themed dance outfit on Friday (http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 0590_n.jpg), I was a female Malzahar on Saturday (http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5102_n.jpg) and I was a raver DJ Pon3 on Sunday (http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5376_n.jpg). If anyone has any other photos of me I'd appreciate them!
bulletdancer
Experienced Poster

Post by bulletdancer »

Hello all,

I was the FoMar from Phantasy Star Online who was walking around on Friday, and in ~ half costume on Sunday (costume didn't let me stretch my shoulders much and they were already tight to start the day). I didn't bring my camera, so any pictures which people have would be great for additional memories of the convention. A pm for the gallery would be fine or an e-mail with the pictures to darthighwind@yahoo.com It was good to be back at AB after a year off, thanks for any pics.

AB 2009 - Hercule: Dragonball Z
AB 2010 - Waka: Okami
AB 2012 - FoMar: Phantasy Star Online
AB 2013 - Twilight Suzuka: Outlaw Star
AB 2015 - Princess Eiricka, Bride version: Fire Emblem Awakening
AB 2016 - Syaoran Li: Card Captor Sakura and Victorious Morgana: League of Legends
AB 2017 - Light Speed Suzuka: Angelic Layer
AB 2018 - Cid Raines - FFXII
AB 2019 - Cordelia Randgriz - Valkyria Chronicles
AB 2022 - Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AB 2023 - Somnacanth Armor - MH Rise
Secret Duckie
Veteran Poster

Post by Secret Duckie »

Looking to see if anyone has pics of me and my two friends. We wore kigurumis thursday, friday, and saturday.

Thurs: Cow, dinosaur, Felyne (brown cat from Monster Hunter)
Fri: Pikachu, dinosaur, Prinny (from Disgaea)
Sat: Repeat of thurs.

I know a lot of people wore pikachu kigus but I'm the one with long blonde hair in low pigtails with black thick-rimmed glasses. Lots of people took our pictures but I don't think anyone has posted them yet! (:

Thank you!
Mr0wl
I'm new!

Post by Mr0wl »

Hmm... I can't seem to find any pictures of my Nezumi (with or without my Shion) from No. 6, despite the fact that quite a few people took my/our pictures. D:...

Please let me know if you see me (or any other No. 6 cosplayers, so I can let them know people have their pictures too)!
TheFallenAngel

Post by TheFallenAngel »

Still looking for Tsumugi Kotobuki/K-ON Group pictures from Friday and Chie Satonaka pictures from Saturday
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

Hey guys!

Look for pictures of myself and my boyfriend.

I was dressed as Cardcaptor Sakura in her school uniform that had a crochet kero in a bag with me, and my boyfriend was the very tall Kamen Rider Decade for both Friday and Saturday. Anyone have pics?

(I've managed to find at least a dozen of the beu, but can't seem to find any of the ones that were taken of me. )
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
mistyhayes88
Expert Poster

Post by mistyhayes88 »

Can anyone link me to pics of orochimaru from Saturday's Naruto shoot? Or the Jiraiya he was with?
Last edited by mistyhayes88 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

I was Madoka on Friday and Saturday--I'm very short, I was carrying around a Kyubey plush, and I may have had to take off my glasses for the picture. If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them! =)
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
Munkee
I'm new!

Post by Munkee »

Lots of people were taking pictures of me on friday, though it wasnt a specific costume, everyone loved my rainbow furry outfit! The one with the kilt!
Tiny Harley

Post by Tiny Harley »

Did anyone happen to see/photograph a very short Harley Quinn (Batman: The Animated Series) running around? If so, please send me a link to the photos via PM or email (amylynnval@gmail.com)!!!

I'd love to see some con photos. (:
Sjems
I'm new!

Post by Sjems »

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some photos of me. I did Mizore from Rosario vampire on friday. I had a lolipop in my mouth most of the day and the sleeves of the sweatshirt were slightly off color. Saturday, I was Fluttershy and I had an Angel bunny with me and a flower in my hair. The actual costume was composed of a long skirt and cardigan. Sunday, I was Rue from princess Tutu!If anyone has any pictures of me, feel free to link me to them or let me know.
Thank you so much,
Sarah.
Rathashis

Post by Rathashis »

Hello! This was my first year at Anime Boston, and I was wondering if anyone has any pics of me. I was the Rangiku Matsumoto with the red umbrella all day and well into the evening on Saturday, mostly wandering with an Urahara. I know I was stopped a lot for pics, but I haven't been able to find any :cry:
Thank you!
~Rath~
2012- Rangiku Matsumoto
2013- Rangiku Matsumoto- Friday/Saturday
2013 - Fluttershy- Sunday
2014- Steampunk Fluttershy
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

SummerSnow wrote:I'm looking for Siren Alice and female Terra please! = )
I have 3 or 4 Alice's in my gallery on my photobucket in my sig. Not sure if any of them are you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0928.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1068.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1125.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1122.jpg

Not sure if this is an alice or not
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1108.jpg

Anyone looking for pics of themselves try my Photobucket. I got over 250 shots and can't identify most of the characters. Sorry. My anime knowledge has been waning over the last few years.
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
thepolishpixie
Experienced Poster

Post by thepolishpixie »

Did anyone take photos at the Formal Ball or the 21+ Jazz Lounge?
At the ball I wore a long red dress and a midlength black wig with a sparkly headband.
At the lounge I was the short haired Rapunzel dancing with Flynn:)

I have so few pictures of myself dancing with the bf, I'd sure appreciate any help finding pix!
2013 Cosplays
Korra- Legend of Korra
Rapunzel- Tangled-inspired (steampunk influence)

2012 Cosplays
Rapunzel- Tangled (short hair)
Mirotic
Veteran Poster

Post by Mirotic »

Hello everyone~
I was with the
Vocaloid group on Friday including: Luka, Rin and Len.
Any photos would be appreciated! :3
I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty. If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away. Everything starts wearing fresh colors. Every sound begins playing a heartful melody. Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic. Desire is embraced in a dream. But my mind is still in chaos and..
2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
ergosoft44
I'm new!

Post by ergosoft44 »

On Saturday my friends and I did a group Amnesia: the Dark Descent cosplay. I know we got somewhere around 5 or 6 photos taken of us, but we'd all love to see them. We had Daniel, Alexander, Agrippa's head and a Justine.

On Sunday I was Talim from Soul Calibur 2 and got around 4 or 5 pictures taken and, same deal, would love to see them.

Thanks a bunch everyone!! I had a great time and I hope you all did as well!!
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

This was me. This photo was taken by a friend late into the con and my wig was a mess. Please tell me if you have any photos!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 0658_n.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

Rathashis wrote:Hello! This was my first year at Anime Boston, and I was wondering if anyone has any pics of me. I was the Rangiku Matsumoto with the red umbrella all day and well into the evening on Saturday, mostly wandering with an Urahara. I know I was stopped a lot for pics, but I haven't been able to find any :cry:
Thank you!
~Rath~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1131.jpg

I have that in much higher quality resolution if you want it. Just shoot me an email in a pm or whatever.
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

FemaleKyo
Expert Poster

Post by FemaleKyo »

Heeey. I told my parents that I'd get some pics of myself and I really didn't. ^.^ Anyone help a girl out and tell me if you saw me and got a pic?
On Friday I cosplayed as Demyx, but I didn't have a sitar until the Kingdom Hearts shoot -I was the Demyx with the reaaaaaaally floppy sitar. It was all foam and plush.
On Saturday I was Botan from YYH without an oar.
On Sunday and random points throughout the weekened I was fem!Sam Winchester from Supernatural. I'm on the heavier side and wore moose antlers.
Thanks guys!
AB2013: Terezi (Multiple outfits??)[Homestuck], Cheshire [Young Justice], Meg (dark hair)[Supernatural] Rose Lalonde [Homestuck]
AB2014: Terezi Pyrope, Damara Megido, Botan
madslowburnish
Expert Poster

Post by madslowburnish »

I'm checking in as Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia.

I was the only one all weekend. I attended both the Friday and Saturday photoshoots (&the subsequent picnic), but most pictures of me were taken walking around in the convention center and Pru.
I posed with chakrams, probably had to take off my glasses, and spent most of Saturday evening with two Yuri Lowells, if that helps at all.
I remember being stopped for pictures a healthy number of times, but have yet so see any of them resurface, despite scouring tumblr/fb/coscom/here. ;w; Feel free to drop me a line if you took any! It was my first time with that kind of costume, and I'd really like to track down a clear idea of what I looked like.
AB23
Wonderful Life Pony Jill
Anime Boston 2012
Friday: Colette Brunel, Chibitalia
Saturday: Prince Hungary, Colette Brunel
Sunday: Pony
Anime Boston 2013
Friday: Raine Sage (Glamorous Beauty)
Saturday: Kugelmugel, Issun, Glam Beauty Raine, Amelia Seyruun, Mako Nerima
Sunday: Beauty Raine
AB14:
Haruka Nanase, Marik Ishtar, Freedert!Daisuke Niwa, Nonon Jakuzure, Lloyd Irving, Kyouya Ootori, Germany, Hungary
AB15:
L, Alicia, Paula, DIO, Marik, America, Kyouya
Amaya
Veteran Poster

Post by Amaya »

I guess this is worth a shot, I don't know if anyone actually responds to the people who ask on this thread, but hey, I'll try. My friend and I cosplayed as Inara and Kaylee (in the pink frilly dress) from Firefly on friday and Saturday, did anyone see us? Many people took pictures, but we have only found a few. if you could PM me with a link if you did take our picture, that would be amazing. thank you so much!
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

I'm going post to post googling character names trying to match people with photos I took. Hard though for some. I took a crap ton of photos but can't identify everyone. What were you wearing? I've found a few so far that i've been able to match. But I have many more photos i got squat on who they are.

Edit:only pink frilly dresses I have pica of are
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0979.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0883.jpg

BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

Rhapsii wrote:Heya! i was Angel Panty and my friend was Angel Stocking on friday. anyone see us? ;3; we didnt get the chance to take photos but a few people got us...
Rhapsii, is this the two of you? Sorry for the tree shadows. http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9764725473

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

Cherryblawesome wrote:Hey there! I was wondering if anyone got any photos of me and my husband.
Friday I was ffxiii Lightning. My husband was normal Link with the real sword and shield.

Saturday I was ffxiii-2 Lightning (the one falling terribly apart) and my husband was Dark Link also with the real sword and shield and red contacts and facepaint.

Sunday I was the 90's Jean Grey and was with a 90's Cyclops.

Please let me know if you have any pictures because I didnt actually get to take any myself all three days :( STUPID SPANDEX AND NO POCKETS. >:| Also thank you to all the fabulous people I met this year :) You were all so wonderful and kind <3~!
Cherryblawesome, you two as Cyclops and Jean were, well, blawesome! http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9784697891

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

odd-cl wrote:So pretty much am looking for pictures of the following since this year I did not bring a good camera or camcorder.

DC Comics photoshoot from saturday, I was the single gloved robin

Flynn Rider from Saturday's Disney's photoshoot. <---Flynn with the tangled stand and Rufus.

Ron Stoppable <- Saturday and Sunday

Ben 10 <- I ran around as him all weekend

I actually know the others who took my photos as my other costumes so guess those are what I am hoping to find to help finish up my 2012 AB costume files. I didn't really take any pics with people on my cell but of Mr. Incredible because he was bloody brilliant or of the bbc and Resident Evil Cosplayers East Coast
Odd, here is the set with all of my Saturday DC shoots. I was the photographer doing most of the cat herding. http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 402187262/

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

Ukepool wrote:Anybody happen to see me? I was the Deadpool wearing the dress most of the weekend! I was also in cosplay chess! XD
Ukepool, was this you? If so, you rocked the dress. http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9784697891 There are a couple more in the set, but you are doing things to Darth Vader's lightsaber that shouldn't be linked here. :)

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

satin-skies wrote:I was...
The Blair that was with Black Blood Maka (the one covered in blood and had the bloodied scythe), Asuma, and Kurenai on Friday.
The Bellatrix that was with Voldemort and Black Blood Maka on Saturday.
The Slytherin student with her Hufflepuff companion on Sunday.

We had a fair amount of photos taken of us throughout the weekend. If anyone has any or has seen some around or just want to say hello, feel free to PM me! :)

Satin, if this was you two, you both rocked Bellatrix and Voldemort! http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9402187262

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
BurlyAdopter
AB Staff

Post by BurlyAdopter »

vietnamboston wrote:My friends and I were the Vietnam era soldiers! We were doing a lot of improv and re-enactments.

If anyone took any pictures of our improvs we would love to see them! Thank you :)

You guys were great. I thought the use of the benches for cover was awesome. http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9402187262

Burly Adopter
Rodney Brown
Photo Dept. Manager 2020
sugar64
I'm new!

Post by sugar64 »

I did a Madoka cosplay both Friday and Saturday. I know there were several of us, but I did wear my pigtails curly instead of straight :3 Let me know if you saw me <3
T3h J0k3r

Post by T3h J0k3r »

Hello all!

Joker here! So, on Friday I was separated from my girlfriend for the beginning of anime boston. When I finally found her in that circle room where the bench and chairs are, she was with a Batman and Harley Quinn (from the video games), both of which are friends of mine. Now, what I decided to do was run and jump up next to the Ivy and shout "Hiya toots!", then she jumped down, hugged me, and gave me a kiss. It would mean so much to me if anybody caught a picture or a video or SOMETHING of this moment. I've been searching for days and I've come up with nothing.

I appreciate any and all help!

Have a great day everybody!
KydWykkyd

Post by KydWykkyd »

Figure I repost as well since my post is likely drowned out but-

I was there Saturday as Soul Evans carrying a small black backpack with me, I was also the Soul on "Team Soul Eater" during the Trivia For All panel.