18+ singles thread 2018

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
casuallyironicknight
Experienced Poster

18+ singles thread 2018

Post by casuallyironicknight »

Hey, I just was wondering how many people going to the con are single and 18 or older. Maybe even looking for a relationship, who knows? There was a post like this last year but it never went anywhere. Feel free to post here if you want to hang out! I’m avsilable pretty much all day Friday after 4PM and Saturday until probably 6PM

Info for those interested:

- Going as Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug

- Age: 22 / FTM Trans / He/Him pronouns / Taurus / Demisexual

- Friendly, generally fun to talk to. Don’t mind going out for a drink and hanging out. Hmu if you want a friend or possibly more, we’ll see where that goes.

(I feel like I used this as a dating profile, OTL)
ramenman64
Getting the hang of this...

Re: 18+ singles thread 2018

Post by ramenman64 »

Sure, I'll get in on this. I'll be available Thursday starting at like 4-5 PM to Sunday at like 10 AM.
Living in the NY suburbs in Westchester County
- Going as Whis from DB Super
-Shy at first, but enjoys talking once I've developed a connection with someone. I'm happy to make new friends, although I'd also love a relationship if that worked out. PM me if interested in getting to know each other.